Author Topic: a question regarding following mens bodybuilding.  (Read 6290 times)

Simple Simon

Re: a question regarding following mens bodybuilding.
« Reply #75 on: August 30, 2014, 10:18:35 AM »
So you have to box to watch boxing, run to watch running, play football to watch football, guess what you are a fucking retard.
You have missed to point along with Prime.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #76 on: August 30, 2014, 10:29:19 AM »
So you have to box to watch boxing, run to watch running, play football to watch football, guess what you are a fucking retard.

no your the retard who should have read the whole thread.

besides your a good case in point. another guy who doesht train enamoured w large muscley dudes.

at least make yourself useful for once and tell us all why you feel it's great fun looking at pics of large men covered in oil grimmacing and 'flexing'  so you can debate who's 'bigger' and compare them.

fuck I felt almost gay even just typing that and that's a an enjoyable pasttime for you? hahaha fuck welcome to the thread twinkletoes.
b

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #77 on: August 30, 2014, 10:34:37 AM »

no your the retard who should have read the whole thread.

besides your a good case in point. another guy who doesht train enamoured w large muscley dudes.

at least make yourself useful for once and tell us all why you feel it's great fun looking at pics of large men covered in oil grimmacing and 'flexing'  so you can debate who's 'bigger' and compare them.

fuck I felt almost gay even just typing that and that's a an enjoyable pasttime for you? hahaha fuck welcome to the thread twinkletoes.

No one, I agree with you. Bodybuilding is that rare sport in which one must participate it in some form in order to follow the sport. The mayor of bodybuilding is the perfect example. What propels him to love bodybuilding? I dont even think he trains.

X

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #78 on: August 30, 2014, 10:39:47 AM »
Do you even read what you type? Or for that matter, do you even read what others type before typing a response?  :-\ :-\

Of course its not beyond questioning. But the fact of the matter is that children who grow up playing those sports tend to watch those sports when they get older. Bodybuilding is that "rare" sport that most people don't watch unless they have directly engaged in it at some point in their life. To like bodybuilding, and to have never touched a weight in your life is BEYOND STRANGE. Its culturally-based. Bodybuilding is an esoteric sport and tends to draw people who are actively engaged in the sport (either through recreational lifting or competing).

You try to come up with these intellectual arguments to sound smart, so you do not fit in with the stereotypical meathead persona. Sorry, but you're a meathead. Stick to the weight. That is what you're good at.

I am not freaked out that easily by the unconventional so I don't know what the big deal is, if a hot girl who did yoga and jogging took an interest in mens bodybuilding I am sure you wouldn't either. Your just fixating on seedy men who are in the closet, stuff like that.

Your discredit of my mental capacity based upon my body shows to me your level of growth when it comes to those spheres and also your fragile ID that is too strongly identified with being a smart person, special and more evolved than "meatheads who meditate"

SomeKindofMonster

• Getbig III
  • RC is SomeKindOfMonster
« Reply #79 on: August 30, 2014, 10:42:44 AM »
Other sports/activities have fans who do not participate beyond viewing, why not bodybuilding?

This is what I tell people. There's MMA, American Football and all kinds of sports/entertainment
that people enjoy watching and discussing without actually participating in.

Unless you have fairly big, round muscles or are muscular and lean enough to show
a six pack I wouldn't consider that person a bodybuilder.
Most dedicated bodybuilders take PED's.
There are a WHOLE LOT of men (mainly young) that are into being muscular and aesthetic
but have no desire to get bodybuilding big.
Most of these men also follow at least the Mr. Olympia and Arnold
and know who the top bodybuilders are.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #80 on: August 30, 2014, 10:50:59 AM »
I am not freaked out that easily by the unconventional so I don't know what the big deal is, if a hot girl who did yoga and jogging took an interest in mens bodybuilding I am sure you wouldn't either. Your just fixating on seedy men who are in the closet, stuff like that.

Your discredit of my mental capacity based upon my body shows to me your level of growth when it comes to those spheres and also your fragile ID that is too strongly identified with being a smart person, special and more evolved than "meatheads who meditate"

Calm down. Put the dictionary down. Get back in the gym.

It has nothing to do with "seedy men who are in the closet." I do not care who likes bodybuilding, gay or straight. It has to do with someone like bodybuilding, whether male or female, gay or straight, who has never lifted a weight a day in their life. Its unconventional. It makes you wonder whats the strong motivation to pick bodybuilding out of all sports to entertain oneself.
X

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: August 30, 2014, 10:51:06 AM »
I only followed after I had been lifting weights for a couple years as a teen, and needed some outside visualization to change my mindset regarding body image, they were the (apparently) logical extension of what I was doing. That mindset carried on for a long time. I stopped following during a period of non training. After about 1995 I started losing interest as the drug issue became more obvious. I compete now and again, but never go to shows otherwise, except the Muscle Beach one- an excuse to get those funnel cakes!  Yum.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #82 on: August 30, 2014, 11:05:43 AM »
Calm down. Put the dictionary down. Get back in the gym.
Its unconventional. It makes you wonder whats the strong motivation to pick bodybuilding out of all sports to entertain oneself.

what motivated you to make thousands of posts on a bodybuilding site ?
c

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #83 on: August 30, 2014, 11:33:45 AM »
Do you even read what you type? Or for that matter, do you even read what others type before typing a response?  :-\ :-\

Of course its not beyond questioning. But the fact of the matter is that children who grow up playing those sports tend to watch those sports when they get older. Bodybuilding is that "rare" sport that most people don't watch unless they have directly engaged in it at some point in their life. To like bodybuilding, and to have never touched a weight in your life is BEYOND STRANGE. Its culturally-based. Bodybuilding is an esoteric sport and tends to draw people who are actively engaged in the sport (either through recreational lifting or competing).

You try to come up with these intellectual arguments to sound smart, so you do not fit in with the stereotypical meathead persona. Sorry, but you're a meathead. Stick to the weight. That is what you're good at.

crock of sht. what young boy doesn't think big muscles are cool as fk? it's an indication of physical strength and power. you know this before you have ever picked up a weight, in fact that is why most do pick up a weight. so why is it strange that when we all know how awesome big muscles are ,that people would be interested in who has the biggest muscles in the area/country/world etc. regardless of whether they have ever trained or not.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #84 on: August 30, 2014, 11:38:00 AM »
i look at it as a livestock show or a car show. like bob said "its only gay if you want it to be". if you are feeling gay watching it then maybe there are things.  :o

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: August 30, 2014, 01:29:36 PM »
You have missed to point along with Prime.

Or, maybe it is you who is missing the point. At least when you refer to me as being senile, I have old age as an excuse....what's your excuse?

Simple Simon

« Reply #86 on: August 30, 2014, 01:32:12 PM »
Or, maybe it is you who is missing the point. At least when you refer to me as being senile, I have old age as an excuse....what's your excuse?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #87 on: August 30, 2014, 01:56:46 PM »
what motivated you to make thousands of posts on a bodybuilding site ?

My love for men in thongs.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #88 on: August 30, 2014, 02:00:00 PM »
crock of sht. what young boy doesn't think big muscles are cool as fk? it's an indication of physical strength and power. you know this before you have ever picked up a weight, in fact that is why most do pick up a weight. so why is it strange that when we all know how awesome big muscles are ,that people would be interested in who has the biggest muscles in the area/country/world etc. regardless of whether they have ever trained or not.

But it would still make it strange if they attended bodybuilding shows and followed bodybuilding, yet never picked up a weight in their life, had no interest in training, and looked like this:

X

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #89 on: August 30, 2014, 02:01:54 PM »
'Frank Clairmonte' is a typical example.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #90 on: August 30, 2014, 03:10:04 PM »
But it would still make it strange if they attended bodybuilding shows and followed bodybuilding, yet never picked up a weight in their life, had no interest in training, and looked like this:

yes that would be strange...or a sign they are coming out. Seems like a minor point to ponder.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #91 on: August 30, 2014, 03:57:04 PM »
yes that would be strange...or a sign they are coming out. Seems like a minor point to ponder.

no one said this in the original post:

so i have noticed a trend here where untrained individuals, out of shape individuals, and other such non active people argue, debate and defend their 'favourite' pro bodybuilder.

I reiterate that in the point above. That's been the whole point of this thread. And after all this arguing, you admit it would be strange.
X

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #92 on: August 30, 2014, 04:56:42 PM »
I don't think everyone who follows BB and doesn't train is gay. Sure, there are a lot of closet homos in that group but you have to be somewhat open minded and understand that some of them may just like "the sport", given the fact that they don't train they have no clue what it takes to be a Pro, so they continue thinking is all about hard work and dedication.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #93 on: August 30, 2014, 05:13:07 PM »
I don't think everyone who follows BB and doesn't train is gay. Sure, there are a lot of closet homos in that group but you have to be somewhat open minded and understand that some of them may just like "the sport", given the fact that they don't train they have no clue what it takes to be a Pro, so they continue thinking is all about hard work and dedication.

What do you think is going through someones mind who doesn't train, has no intentions to train, but following bodybuilding?
X

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #94 on: August 30, 2014, 05:22:06 PM »
What do you think is going through someones mind who doesn't train, has no intentions to train, but following bodybuilding?

Like the Gayor of BBing or this guy... :-X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #95 on: August 30, 2014, 05:52:40 PM »
Like the Gayor of BBing or this guy... :-X

That guy is funny as hell lol. In every pic, he is groping a bodybuilder lol.
X

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: August 30, 2014, 05:56:30 PM »
so i have noticed a trend here where untrained individuals, out of shape individuals, and other such non active people argue, debate and defend their 'favourite' pro bodybuilder.

do you guys not find it just a little bit fucking weird that your arguing over a bunch of oiled up muscle men who pose wearing a fucking speedo?

I competed a lot and also am a fan of bodybuilding.
Most fans of major pro sports never played much.
BB needs to welcome the avg person as fans or it will never make much $$

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #97 on: August 30, 2014, 10:25:05 PM »
That guy is funny as hell lol. In every pic, he is groping a bodybuilder lol.

Let's call him "The Men's Nipple Butterfly"...

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #98 on: August 30, 2014, 10:35:11 PM »

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #99 on: August 31, 2014, 03:12:25 AM »