Author Topic: Kellyanne Conway made up a fake terrorist attack to justify Trump’s “Muslim ban”  (Read 6518 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Never forget remember the Bowling Green Massacre.

Fixed.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
I didn't delete any posts and I doubt Ozmo did either.  If I delete posts I usually say so right in the thread. 

The plot thickens!

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
I'd rather have Kellyanne on TV spouting off who-knows-what rather than Robby Mook any day of the week.

a

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
The plot thickens!

I doubt it.  Just crying and lying.  lol 

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
a

tom joad

• Getbig V
Not happy with her accomplishment of achieving the appearance of Anne Coutlers meth addicted grandmother, Kelly Anne now strives to achieve the credibility of Baghdad Bob.

Kellyanne already looks like death warmed over during this honeymoon period for her boss ...
so can you imagine the toll that 4 (or 8!) years of spin doctoring for this unhinged tweeting president will take on her natural beauty?

tom joad

• Getbig V
Poor Kellyanne got roadkilled by Jake Tapper in an epic interview yesterday.  :'(

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
Poor Kellyanne got roadkilled by Jake Tapper in an epic interview yesterday.  :'(

As annoying as I find her, she has an impossible job.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
CBS has something to say about this!

http://archive.is/cvHRI#selection-993.0-993.117

Like wikileaks, the left on here are afraid to open it for fear of what they might find.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
-Wants to know who has the biggest balls....

tom joad

• Getbig V
Why did Kellyanne tell Tapper directly that CNN is not fake news?  :-\

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
...and now she's promoting Ivanka Trump's clothing line on Fox News.

"[Ivanka's fashion line] is a wonderful line. I own some of it. I'm just going to give it a free commercial here: Go buy it today everybody. You can find it online."

tom joad

• Getbig V

"[Ivanka's fashion line] is a wonderful line. I own some of it. I'm just going to give it a free commercial here: Go buy it today everybody. You can find it online."

I'm sure that Kellyanne is "like, a smart person" ... and maybe she just had a brain cramp here? ... or does the Trump team not give a damn about the impression of being on the take?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
I'm sure that Kellyanne is "like, a smart person" ... and maybe she just had a brain cramp here? ... or does the Trump team not give a damn about the impression of being on the take?

The Trump team not give a damn about the impression of being on the take.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!

If she broke any laws she should face consequences. Of course she could say she was just "extremely careless" and continuously repeat that she "can't recall". It worked for some individuals.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie

Will go with the latter

Maybe Trump put sanctions on Nordstroms and TJ MAXX now.  ;D
a

tom joad

• Getbig V
yeah, Trump knows that he has 40% of the country no matter what ... his base might even be rooting for his family to profit from his presidency.

herne

• Getbig V

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
I see the left fake news are still calling this a "Muslim ban"

tom joad

• Getbig V
we need more Kellyanne.  (looks like they've scaled back her TV appearances.) :(

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Sad liberals latching on to little tiny mistakes and trying to make mountains out of them.  Petty and small.

Grasping at straws.  Pathetic.

Dude...its never a "tiny little mistake" when something is said on the news directly from the white house......the rest of the world hangs on every word from the president....we have to be accurate when we say things./..the real problem is that TRUMP has idiots speaking for him

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/01/29/trump-asked-for-a-muslim-ban-giuliani-says-and-ordered-a-commission-to-do-it-legally/

Oh ok

Didn't read this nor will I but if they're calling it a "Muslim ban" from the seven countries even Obamas list, then fuck yes, ban the shit out them. Other than that you have like 80 other countries that are not on that list. How the hell can you call it a "Muslim ban" without including the other Muslim countries?

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.dailycaller.com/2017/02/07/no-its-not-a-muslim-ban/

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
we need more Kellyanne.  (looks like they've scaled back her TV appearances.) :(

I'm with that. Her comments are amazing, funny and totally off-the-wall.