Author Topic: Without me, mars, howie, donkykong, gh15, howie and 240, this forum's gone.  (Read 34796 times)

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
Hello Howie, how many more gimmicks do you have  ::)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
low cal meannS its made in LA,  light beer just means youve got strong arms

Ok good, thought you might be flirtin with me for a minute.   That "low cal" and "light beer" thing threw me off.

rk272727

• Getbig IV
The truth.
  I DONT BELIEVE YOU AT ALL PROVE IT AND SHUT THE **** UP
b

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
  I DONT BELIEVE YOU AT ALL PROVE IT AND SHUT THE **** UP

Settle down there hero....have a juicebox and some cheese crackers.

m8

• Getbig V
Hello Howie, how many more gimmicks do you have  ::)

Your avatar is from the famous Mr Hands video.

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
Your avatar is from the famous Mr Hands video.

u rite  ;D

turner98

• Getbig II

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
I like many of hem but donkeyknong is a cowardly roach who lies about earning 2,000 dollars a day. He spend ALL DAY on the internet hiding his picture of his no muscle having body.

You I have not heard of before. Thankfully you are not stark, at least.

BLASPHEMY!!!  >:( >:(

DK brings more shit to the getbig table than most of you clowns... who gives a shit what he makes. Hell I make a million bucks a day! WHAT NOW?!?!

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
we need to bring the squad back. little Tits like denominator should be owned and destroyed

turner98

• Getbig II
we need to bring the squad back. little Tits like denominator should be owned amd destroyed

Yes 8)

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
denominator, is it true that you are a spineless Jellyfish who hide behind a gimmick just to impress your TopBear?
Get Big, or Die Trying

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V

hahaha oh brother.  ::)

it was a problem you straw haired tanning troll?

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
What does low cal mean?   And why are you puttin bbq sauce on a steak?  And what the hell is "light beer"?  Is that like a wine cooler?
Wine cooler ;D
E

technokc

• Getbig IV
  • Official member Getbig 300!!
I cant believe I just read all 7 pages from the glorious determinator on the quality of his posts. ::) ::)

My post right here beats everything you said in this thread combined. ;D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
I cant believe I just read all 7 pages from the glorious determinator on the quality of his posts. ::) ::)

Are you saying Determinator's only claim to fame is that he has none, Technokc?

technokc

• Getbig IV
  • Official member Getbig 300!!
Are you saying Determinator's only claim to fame is that he has none, Technokc?

Im suggesting that if Determinator has any chance of making a name for himself on Getbig it would be playing bottom twink to BayGBM.

Determinator

• Getbig IV
the truth is I know most of the people you have listed in this title but have no idea who you are so this thread and your attempt to group yourself with those guys is an utter failure.
On the contrary. I placed myself in the big six, ie, the posters that keep the forum alive, by virtue of postal quality. I'm sure that if you researched my previous posts/threads you would understand that. Indeed, others have even commented such within this thread.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163

Thanks a lot!!!

Jessica Alba is always good quality!

Determinator

• Getbig IV
Without Squadfather....this forum would be gone!!
Actually, I had considered squadfather to be included with the "big boys." He just missed out, but was definitely in the mix.

Determinator

• Getbig IV
I'd say 'No one', but even he doesn't deserve that ;D

Just some noob thinking he owns the place, which is why I'm setting him straight
LOL!
With regard to your first point, I have at no time drawn reference to the fact that I "own the place," as you put it. I have merely sad that without Howie, gh15, 240, mars, donkeykong and myself the forum dies. Hence your first point is incorrect.
Regarding your second point. I cannot for the life of me see where you are "setting me straight, "again as you put it. You come across as an cretin that clearly lacks intelligence of any form. I have inferred that before and grow tired for mentioning repeatedly. Thus, your second point is also incorrect. Surprise, surprise.

Determinator

• Getbig IV
i like this guy better  ;D
And why doesn't that surprise me?

Determinator

• Getbig IV
you
Your gay.You suck up to determinator. you stupid fucker. What a prick. Your a glory hunter. Glory hunter! You can't find any success. He's whipped your ass on every quote. Hows your mom ? When did she tell you it was ok to be gay ?
Very profound opening posts.

Determinator

• Getbig IV
Kiwiol, whatever gayboy.  Since we know you love determinator how about you shut the fuck up and post a decent post. Your full of shit. I'm not in the so called elite but who gives a fuck what determinator thinks. All you did was suck to him. Thats why I'm annoyed. Hell include me in the top 6. I've made an impact on my first post. Determinator I don't know who your calling elite but I don't care what you think. Your full of crap. This board is for anyone. Elite or no elite. Everyone's got an opinion.
What institute of learning difficulties did they let you out of?

Determinator

• Getbig IV
HAHAHA! I think I've got Kwiol angry. And no 4000 word post. Sorry Kwiol. But why did you follow glorify determinators posts ? You were giving him credit all the way. And he was being totally arrogant.
I am not being "totally arrogant" actually. Just totally truthful. There is a subtle but vital difference.