Author Topic: M1's perspective of pro bodybuilders coming into the Spring shows...  (Read 21440 times)

hillbilly

• Getbig III
  • LOOK! the crazy cat is back and packing a gat!
Re: Lee Priest, please don't retire........
« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2006, 09:47:27 AM »
i got in the car because he insisted and i didn't wanna bother with arguing with him. he was gay, a chinaman and i think some kinda male nurse and i'm bigger than him what was he gonna do?

so your this big guy and he's this little gay??? and u didnt wanna argue? y wud he wanna argue with u and y wud u care? that make no sence to me!

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2006, 10:52:30 AM »
the other day i was pressing the 70's for the first time and the gym was a half hour till close and i asked this dude to spot me. i did my last set and was able to do 5 reps by myself and one with help. i said thanks and asked the dude what his name was. i started walking away to do some dips and the guy just starts asking me all these questions about me and what i do and all this stuff and talking to me. i didn't pick up on him being gay until toward the end. he basically ruined my workout cause he spent like 10 minutes or more talking to me so i said what the hell i might as well talk cause my muscles were cold already and we were talking about real estate which is always interesting. i live a short walk away from the gym so he offers me a ride home and i said no thanks (by then i knew the dude was gay) but he insisted for the same reason i said no... because it's just right there... real close.... he drives incredibly slow and when i'm ready to get out he says we should work out together or "whatever" and i'm all like "err... well i dont know my new work schedule yet and i go to the gym at many different times... blah blah" he gives me his number and his e-mail. i got outta the car and was like "damn! i gotta get outta this one." wishing he would have just gone for the gay move so i woulda been like dude step off i'm not gay and that woulda been it. i never been talked to by a homo and i was about to be like "yo i'm not gay" but what if he woulda started fronting like "well i never said i was either!" anyway this happen to any of you before? i'm sure gays hit on Lee all the time.

LOL LOL LOL hahahahahahahaha the  funiest shit I've read here so far. You've just made my day  ;D  ;D
just push some weight!

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2006, 10:57:11 AM »
so your this big guy and he's this little gay??? and u didnt wanna argue? y wud he wanna argue with u and y wud u care? that make no sence to me!

I agree, William.

Something's amiss.

I think the "gibber" got raped.   >:(

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2006, 12:20:01 PM »
the other day i was pressing the 70's for the first time and the gym was a half hour till close and i asked this dude to spot me. i did my last set and was able to do 5 reps by myself and one with help. i said thanks and asked the dude what his name was. i started walking away to do some dips and the guy just starts asking me all these questions about me and what i do and all this stuff and talking to me. i didn't pick up on him being gay until toward the end. he basically ruined my workout cause he spent like 10 minutes or more talking to me so i said what the hell i might as well talk cause my muscles were cold already and we were talking about real estate which is always interesting. i live a short walk away from the gym so he offers me a ride home and i said no thanks (by then i knew the dude was gay) but he insisted for the same reason i said no... because it's just right there... real close.... he drives incredibly slow and when i'm ready to get out he says we should work out together or "whatever" and i'm all like "err... well i dont know my new work schedule yet and i go to the gym at many different times... blah blah" he gives me his number and his e-mail. i got outta the car and was like "damn! i gotta get outta this one." wishing he would have just gone for the gay move so i woulda been like dude step off i'm not gay and that woulda been it. i never been talked to by a homo and i was about to be like "yo i'm not gay" but what if he woulda started fronting like "well i never said i was either!" anyway this happen to any of you before? i'm sure gays hit on Lee all the time.

You sure you're  not gay?... ;D
?

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2006, 12:33:11 PM »
thats a scary story.
bodybuildersreality.com

M1

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
TROY ALVES LOOKED HUGE, SHREDDED AND AMAZING.............
« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2006, 04:17:42 PM »
ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS YOU.........BABY........ ......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tuna Sammich

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: TROY ALVES LOOKED HUGE, SHREDDED AND AMAZING.............
« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2006, 04:31:00 PM »
He's got a killer physique, but the poor guy is such a mutt.

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2006, 04:45:08 PM »
M1, have you considered joining the Owning Squad? They have no qualms about accepting homosexuals into their ranks.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

desert rat

• Getbig I
« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2006, 04:48:29 PM »
Incredible genetics, that is the way a bodybuilder should look.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2006, 04:52:01 PM »
christmas? it's february you fucking tool
Z

plamzza

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: February 11, 2006, 05:03:29 PM »
what! >:(

Bones

• Getbig IV
  • 3rd pass thru the buffet line,had to undo my belt
« Reply #36 on: February 11, 2006, 05:38:48 PM »
I'm not a big fan but he does look good in these pics.
Vegas Buffets Rule!!

Hendrix

• Getbig IV
  • Male Silverback Gorillas Do Not Take Drugs.
« Reply #37 on: February 11, 2006, 05:42:32 PM »
Troy Alves is my favourite Bodybuilder, Clean crisp lines, ectomesomorph bone structure plenty of muscle if the Judges vote soley on the judging criteria he would have been first in last years ironman lets hope he wins it this year and a solid top 8 at the MrO.Like i said before i wish ha had gone back in time and fornicated with my mother 9 months before i was born.

Team Alves.
BOBB SAPP KILLS

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #38 on: February 11, 2006, 05:51:19 PM »
Those pictures look a little morphed, that or the angles or lighting do him too much justice. 

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: February 11, 2006, 05:56:39 PM »
i knew the dumber crowd from here was gonna say stuff like that and i don't care. if i wanted to lie in this story i woulda said that the guy was trying to touch me or whatever and that i kicked the fagness outta him.

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: February 11, 2006, 06:01:31 PM »
i knew the dumber crowd from here was gonna say stuff like that and i don't care. if i wanted to lie in this story i woulda said that the guy was trying to touch me or whatever and that i kicked the fagness outta him.
HOW ARE PEOPLE DUMB FOR COMMENTING ON THE FACT THAT YOU GOT IN A CAR WITH A GUY YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHO YOU KNEW WAS A FAG?  YOU'RE IN SERIOUS DENIAL AND ARE CLEARLY STUGGLING WITH YOUR SEXUAL IDENTITY.
[img]http://nono.com/0ICJ

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: February 11, 2006, 06:09:27 PM »
was i afraid of him? hell no. so who cares? oh no the little asian nurse man is gonna rape me. RUN! if you wanna call me a fag about a story that i told you can do whatever you want. but the fact remains that you are one of those people that just opens their mouth and lets their stupidity be known. and by the way I DO believe that was you looking like the gotti boys in that picture. why? because the way you talk fits the proto-type. you sound like a douche bag in most of your posts.

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: February 11, 2006, 06:13:05 PM »
was i afraid of him? hell no. so who cares? oh no the little asian nurse man is gonna rape me. RUN! if you wanna call me a fag about a story that i told you can do whatever you want. but the fact remains that you are one of those people that just opens their mouth and lets their stupidity be known. and by the way I DO believe that was you looking like the gotti boys in that picture. why? because the way you talk fits the proto-type. you sound like a douche bag in most of your posts.
THAT HAS NOTHING T DO WITH IT, AND IF HE HAD A GUN ON KNIFE YOU COULDNTVE DONE SHIT, FACT IS YOU GOT IN THE CAR WITH A GAY GUY WHO YOU DIDNT EVEN KNOW, WHICH PROVES THE FACT THAT YOU LOVE THE COCK AND ARE IN SERIOUS DENIAL.

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: February 11, 2006, 06:19:47 PM »
okay i'm finished with you... go get a disease in thailand.

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #44 on: February 11, 2006, 06:21:15 PM »

ha jokes on you, who do you think gave all the diseases to Thailand...

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: February 11, 2006, 06:22:40 PM »
HEY BRO, DONT GET MAD AT ME, IM NOT THE ONE CONFUSED WITH MY SEXUALITY AND WILLINGLY RIDING IN CARS WITH GAY GUYS.

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: February 11, 2006, 06:23:22 PM »
cockgibbler2 llikes gibbling the cock
COULDNT HAVE SAID IT BETTER MYSELF.

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: February 11, 2006, 06:30:00 PM »
even though i don't like rap the name gibberj2 came from the song forgot about dre. i thought it was funny when eminem said "everybody wanna talk like they got something to say but nothing comes out when they move the lips, just a bunch of gibberish..." the name's kind of a tribute to people like the two of you. just flap the gums and only fart gas comes out. you know monkies can type too. and this stupid ass double xl who is probably swimming in his double xl clothes, why don't you take off the caps? you make yourself look like more of a douche bag that way.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #48 on: February 11, 2006, 06:48:23 PM »
both of you are gayer than a Denver omelette.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #49 on: February 11, 2006, 06:49:23 PM »
YOU SELF-ADMITTIDLY GET INTO CARS WITH STRANGE GAY MEN AND LET THEM DRIVE YOU HOME
yes, he cannot deny this, as he has already admitted it