8 (42.1%)
Having his laptop and phone stolen
1 (5.3%)
Having some kind of cardiac incident caused by over-training
1 (5.3%)
Doing a Robin Williams 😞
8 (42.1%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Author Topic: Bit concerned about dj...  (Read 2869 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Bit concerned about dj...
« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2024, 08:27:24 AM »
the were q's bout grammer and i have near zero knowlegde of grammer and who gives a shit bout it anyways, i can say it's racist

you do not need fucking grammer to speak

stupid bullshit

i just wing lessons and focus on conversational english

grammer my ass, racist shit that is

you can write and spell perfectly when you want to
Metformin is a longevity compound and so is fasting and starvation

Mtor activation and igf-1 rasing decrease lifespan

Wonder if it's best to activate Mtor less often like once or twice a day rather than 5 or 6 times a day? Also inter fasting in a 4 or at most 8 hours eating window?

I'll be eating 3 meals a day and try to get them in an 8 hour window with double training sessions so wake up and eat and then do first session then eat and do second session and then eat

I will get in one gram pro per pound which is very high for.me as I usually just get to .6 grams per pound

I'm going on a Recomp but I am leaner than I thought I was so I will be able to.reach 5% body fat in 3 weeks MAX probably even in 2 weeks

I've got 2 weeks work of PRIMO left so I'd like to get there while the Primo is still.active

250 sust

200 primo

80 VAR

That's one gram of gear

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2024, 08:29:19 AM »
Mom isn't paying for internet anymore.
:D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2024, 08:33:03 AM »
:D

need to get into the gym trainer biz

if so i'll make 3-8 grand a month, as an english teacher most i can make is 1.5 grand

i came across one site that claims at least 10 grand a month and even up to 20 grand

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2024, 09:10:03 AM »
need to get into the gym trainer biz

if so i'll make 3-8 grand a month, as an english teacher most i can make is 1.5 grand

i came across one site that claims at least 10 grand a month and even up to 20 grand

Isn't a grand and half enough to live on in Moscow or wherever you are?

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2024, 09:14:54 AM »
You guys give him so much shit that he probably just left, like any sane person would. Same as ESFitness and AJ.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2024, 09:16:28 AM »
Isn't a grand and half enough to live on in Moscow or wherever you are?

well i live pretty far from the center and i gotta walk almost 30 fucking min to get to the metro if i lived in a better locale i'd be paying 300-350 instead of 225 for a months rent

and yep since i gave up strippers, pros and swing clubs i could make it on that but can't really go on expensive dates so hopefully i don't piss off my new girl with writing something stupid like i usually do :D :D :D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2024, 09:17:58 AM »
You guys give him so much shit that he probably just left, like any sane person would. Same as ESFitness and AJ.

i got most of those stupid motherfuckers on ignore

would be fun for them to say this shit to my face

i'd harm them you can be sure of that ;)

and they try thier hardest to sabatoge my gains/progress but the shit backfires in thier fucking faces as i continue to make strong and steady physique progress

just gained a FULL INCH on my chest and my shoulders while dropping 1.25 inches off of my wasit

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2024, 09:20:34 AM »
the were q's bout grammer and i have near zero knowlegde of grammer and who gives a shit bout it anyways
English Teacher Of Peace
 ::)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2024, 09:23:23 AM »
English Teacher Of Peace
 ::)

english is all bout speaking who gives a flying fuck if your grammer aint good

tell black dudes thier grammer sucks and see how that pans out for ya :D :D :D

you (meaning not just you but everyone here) would get thier ass beat by said black dude ;)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 21, 2024, 09:30:34 AM »
english is all bout speaking who gives a flying fuck if your grammer aint good

tell black dudes thier grammer sucks and see how that pans out for ya :D :D :D

you (meaning not just you but everyone here) would get thier ass beat by said black dude ;)
I fear no black dudes....in fact I probably know more blacks than most blacks do.....grew up in the ghetto fighting them on the daily,if you`re cut,you`re gonna bleed.....and as an English teacher dumbass, grammar is taught to students in an English class.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #35 on: March 21, 2024, 09:34:58 AM »
I fear no black dudes....in fact I probably know more blacks than most blacks do.....grew up in the ghetto fighting them on the daily,if you`re cut,you`re gonna bleed.....and as an English teacher dumbass grammar is taught to students in an English class.

fair enough

my grammer sucks and i don't care to improve it

peeps always ask me why i don't learn the native language and i always tell them i don't have to as i charm most everyone i actually try to charm and manipulate them to boot

i'm a very proud douche and i don't do anything someone tells me to do that's my not character I AM VERY DISAGREEABLE FELLA

but charming as hell when i try

i have been fired from 3 IT companies for "winging it" with my lessons ie. not even trying to create a lesson

again... do not tell me what to do

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #36 on: March 21, 2024, 09:40:18 AM »
just got a new like from a pretty blondie she's 22 but a bit chubby ie. thick

hmmm....

she's got nice tits i can say that but her legs are kinda thick and she'd bout 130ish i prefer my females under 120

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #37 on: March 21, 2024, 09:41:54 AM »
Glad to hear you’re doing well, DJ

Do you use condoms when banging these women?  Sure, they reduce sensation but otherwise you might get one of these slags pregnant

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #38 on: March 21, 2024, 09:48:53 AM »

Do you use condoms when banging these women?  Sure, they reduce sensation but otherwise you might get one of these slags pregnant

i did yesterday with this new one

we fucked 7 times in total

i can't get anyone preggo my sperm is non-exsistant

but i do wanna come inside this one so gotta talk her into it that's if i don't piss her off and drive her to tell me to get lost, this happens often believe it or not, implusivity really sucks actaully...

i see a new doc on sunday so hopefully he treats my hyper-active atten disorder

and btw, i had a full blood work on std's and i got nothing ;)

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #39 on: March 21, 2024, 09:53:42 AM »
fair enough

peeps always ask me why i don't learn the native language and i always tell them i don't have to as i charm most everyone i actually try to charm and manipulate them to boot

i'm a very proud douche and i don't do anything someone tells me to do that's my not character I AM VERY DISAGREEABLE FELLA

i have been fired from 3 IT companies for "winging it" with my lessons ie. not even trying to create a lesson

So you have problems with authority.   Entitled c.unt you are.  Cries about not being hired but self admittedly doesn't want to do what he's told because he knows better.

You lack humility and revel in self sabotage.  Stop whining and bitching about your life, finances, and mental problems.   You create it all yourself.  Oh, and you're fucking wrong I wouldn't say this to your face.  Just because you would come out swinging doesn't mean its not true.   

As they say..the truth hurts.  In your case, you must be in immense pain

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #40 on: March 21, 2024, 10:08:49 AM »
I'm getting Joon vibes with dj....

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #41 on: March 21, 2024, 10:11:45 AM »
I'm getting Joon vibes with dj....

josh also has bipolar

dont' know bout that sub-human non-white

mops

• Getbig IV
  • Never make snow angels in a dog park
« Reply #42 on: March 21, 2024, 10:17:44 AM »
Thought he was busy "charming" a black Russian police officer...

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 21, 2024, 10:23:55 AM »
fair enough

doesnt explain your word perfect grammar in the occasional post

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 21, 2024, 10:33:07 AM »
;D ;D ;D

no one drove me off, good luck with that ;)

i met some chick on my dating app and was with her all night long and the next day

now i'm back home in contact with 2 companies that might hire me

wish me luck fellas 8)

Nice reason for a Getbig sabbatical. But I'm not sure if I believe it more or less than dying in a car wreck.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #45 on: March 21, 2024, 10:37:57 AM »
Nice reason for a Getbig sabbatical. But I'm not sure if I believe it more or less than dying in a car wreck.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #46 on: March 21, 2024, 11:10:57 AM »

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 21, 2024, 11:28:12 AM »
LOL @ "charm"......dude has to pay to rest his cock on the back of a strange man.... if he had charm he`d be a player and be slaying pussy left and right and day and night.

"Charm" is more like "con", as in con artist.... conning people then never paying them back or reciprocating..... as in his poor old mom.  :(

I feel dumber reading his BS........gotta try to stop cuz it`s all the same nonsense anyfuckingway.

Dude wants to be a personal trainer and trains the same body parts twice a day.....doesn`t do a single lick of training for other major body parts,and drinks a glass of milk for brekkie.

I`m sure he`ll be quite successful and excell at his job, possibly replacing Charles Glass,Rambofd,Nicholls,Milos,and Aceto as top dog.  ;D

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha  ;D

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: March 21, 2024, 11:45:13 AM »
LOL @ "charm"......dude has to pay to rest his cock on the back of a strange man.... if he had charm he`d be a player and be slaying pussy left and right and day and night.

"Charm" is more like "con", as in con artist.... conning people then never paying them back or reciprocating..... as in his poor old mom.  :(

I feel dumber reading his BS........gotta try to stop cuz it`s all the same nonsense anyfuckingway.

Dude wants to be a personal trainer and trains the same body parts twice a day.....doesn`t do a single lick of training for other major body parts,and drinks a glass of milk for brekkie.

I`m sure he`ll be quite successful and excell at his job, possibly replacing Charles Glass,Rambofd,Nicholls,Milos,and Aceto as top dog.  ;D

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha  ;D
Really?
He never said,,,,,

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 21, 2024, 01:00:26 PM »

If he is having sex with anything it is pre-teen boys.

Total weirdo.