Author Topic: Obama-Appointed Judge Rules Illegal Immigrants Can Carry Guns in the U.S.  (Read 3588 times)

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
No kidding, they are here ILLEGALLY! Do prisoners have the same rights?

Of course. Right to a speedy trial, protections against cruel and unusual punishment.

If you want to sell your property you can sell it to anyone you want. A gun to a mexican. A farm to a chinaman. The government is not part owner of your property.

Yep. It should be societally shunned to sell shit to China, but not legislated. A lot of these Fox News brand conservatives love spouting how much they are for freedom, but love tossing asterisks around when it’s something they take issue with. “Government shouldn’t tell me what I can and can’t do, but hell yeah it should be illegal to shout Death to America” etc etc.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Fortunately, after letting this settle for a bit to get a better consensus seems most of the 2A community including 2A attorneys is in agreement that this is unconstitutional. Illegal is still illegal. If you’re illegal, get legal, buy a gun legally. Period. Yes, I know there’s a difference between a Federal Constitution and a states law.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
Fortunately, after letting this settle for a bit to get a better consensus seems most of the 2A community including 2A attorneys is in agreement that this is unconstitutional. Illegal is still illegal. If you’re illegal, get legal, buy a gun legally. Period. Yes, I know there’s a difference between a Federal Constitution and a states law.

The phrase “2a community” is disgusting “front line worker” tier new-speak and shouldn’t be taken seriously.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
The phrase “2a community” is disgusting “front line worker” tier new-speak and shouldn’t be taken seriously.

Another opinion. You just discounted everyone and any 2A civil rights organizations that have a voice. That also goes for anybody that contributes to it and keeps up with it and is involved with it.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
Another opinion. You just discounted any one and any 2A civil rights organizations that have a voice. That also goes for anybody that contributes to it and keeps up with it and involved with it.

Quite the opposite, Coach. The term is really a tool of the opposition to make it seem like it’s a fringe group or a hobby group. It should be every American. Would ever say the “vehicle driving community”?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Quite the opposite, Coach. The term is really a tool of the opposition to make it seem like it’s a fringe group or a hobby group. It should be every American. Would ever say the “vehicle driving community”?

Right vs. privilege

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
Right vs. privilege

I’m not tracking.