Author Topic: HGH questions, get in here GetBig experts!  (Read 15628 times)

Simple Simon

Re: HGH questions, get in here GetBig experts!
« Reply #75 on: May 11, 2014, 10:55:02 AM »
Sorry bro, just responding to the false accusation over a pm.

Look mate , you made this personal, not me, you are supposed to be a moderator FFS.
In case you forgot the comments you made were in response with a post about what a pro does, so over 2 grams nationally? hmmmm how ironic you just chose to use a dose that you set your limits too but yet could only muster up an 8th place spot.

You should reconsider your position and it should say anyone competing nationally and taking less then 2 grams is delusional and a fool, like bringing a knife to a gun fight, if they think they can to anything with that dose at nationals.

BTW 8th nationals really sucks, nothing special

What has my placing in a show got to do with anything in this thread?

We can all get personal about other peoples achievements but thats not going to get us anywhere.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #76 on: May 11, 2014, 11:03:32 AM »
Look mate , you made this personal, not me, you are supposed to be a moderator FFS.
What has my placing in a show got to do with anything in this thread?

We can all get personal about other peoples achievements but thats not going to get us anywhere.
lmao, you stating ''anyone over 2 grams is a fool'' is taking a personal stab at me if you are writing to me knowing full well I take more then 2 grams.

Don't turn this around or play dumb with your clever antics and despicable hypocrisy, you drew first and camouflaged it as ''indirect'' who the fuck you think you are talking to here? a fucken 5 year old.

Simple Simon

« Reply #77 on: May 11, 2014, 11:06:18 AM »
lmao, you stating ''anyone over 2 grams is a fool'' is taking a personal stab at me if you are writing to me knowing full well I take more then 2 grams.

Don't turn this around or play dumb with your clever antics and despicable hypocrisy, you drew first and camouflaged it as ''indirect'' who the fuck you think you are talking to here? a fucken 5 year old.
It was never about you, think what you like.

One last comment then Im done in this section, if you want to get personal.

"8th place Nationals really sucks, nothing special"

Just remind everyone where you placed in the Canadian Nationals.  ;)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #78 on: May 11, 2014, 11:09:33 AM »
It was never about you, think what you like.

One last comment then Im done in this section, if you want to get personal.

"8th place Nationals really sucks, nothing special"

Just remind everyone where you placed in the Canadian Nationals.  ;)
You called me a fool for taking to much and I retaliated that you are a fool for not taking enough for the level you competed at since you landed 8th, it was me throwing one back at you.  FAIR PLAY HERE

Simple Simon

« Reply #79 on: May 11, 2014, 11:14:10 AM »
You called me a fool for taking to much and I retaliated that you are a fool for not taking enough for the level you competed at since you landed 8th, it was me throwing one back at you.  FAIR PLAY HERE
I never called you a fool at all, you just ASSUMED that, remember I explained "assumption" earlier in the thread.
If I had taken 10 grams I wouldn't have won that show, thats not how steroids work, if that was the case anyone could be Mr Olympia.

You have been known to take up to 5gms and have never got past LHW onstage at a local show.

The drugs are not where its at mate.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #80 on: May 11, 2014, 11:20:27 AM »
I never called you a fool at all, you just ASSUMED that, remember I explained "assumption" earlier in the thread.
If I had taken 10 grams I wouldn't have won that show, thats not how steroids work, if that was the case anyone could be Mr Olympia.

You have been known to take up to 5gms and have never got past LHW onstage at a local show.

The drugs are not where its at mate.
first of all you are now a liar, I have never done 5 grams ever, in fact never even done 4 grams ever and second of all I last competed as a heavyweight, not a light heavy.

Now you need to lie to feel better? knock yourself out

Simple Simon

« Reply #81 on: May 11, 2014, 11:29:36 AM »

That was you on 3.5 gms a week and 500gms of protein a week.

Now, if you took 6gms, what do you think would happen?

If I was mistaken about the 5gms then I apologise, I thought that had been established.

What weight did you compete at at heavy weight?
I take it this was your HW show?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #82 on: May 11, 2014, 11:38:51 AM »

That was you on 3.5 gms a week and 500gms of protein a week.

Now, if you took 6gms, what do you think would happen?

If I was mistaken about the 5gms then I apologise, I thought that had been established.

What weight did you compete at at heavy weight?
I take it this was your HW show?

the above picture and the bottom are not far apart, I had to gain some muscle back quickly as you can see the difference. I took the surgery for gyno that summer so had to whip it together for a show in Nov. I was 205lb and yes 3.5 sounds about right.

I can compete at 215 with an additional gram and half and 225 with an additional gram and half, gh and slin, maybe even 230, time is essential though.

Also I could never surpass that look with less gear.

Simple Simon

« Reply #83 on: May 11, 2014, 11:48:02 AM »
the above picture and the bottom are not far apart, I had to gain some muscle back quickly as you can see the difference. I took the surgery for gyno that summer so had to whip it together for a show in Nov. I was 205lb and yes 3.5 sounds about right.

I can compete at 215 with an additional gram and half and 225 with an additional gram and half, gh and slin, maybe even 230, time is essential though.

Also I could never surpass that look with less gear.
5gms to compete at 215???
6.5 to compete at 225???
 and GH and slin to compete at 230????

Im actually lost for words.

I didnt realise it was that bad.

I maintain 220 at 10-12% on 250mgs of test E and could get down to 6/7% BF on that dose.

Shit, if I just upped the dose I could take Phil in a couple of years.

You seem to believe its all down to dosage, I know from experience it isnt, and TBH ,so do you.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #84 on: May 11, 2014, 12:24:56 PM »
5gms to compete at 215???
6.5 to compete at 225???
 and GH and slin to compete at 230????

Im actually lost for words.

I didnt realise it was that bad.

I maintain 220 at 10-12% on 250mgs of test E and could get down to 6/7% BF on that dose.

Shit, if I just upped the dose I could take Phil in a couple of years.

You seem to believe its all down to dosage, I know from experience it isnt, and TBH ,so do you.
I said 5 and I did not say more then 5, where did you get 6.5 from? you like making shit up?
5 for 215
5 + slin +gh for 230

where the fuck do you get 6.5?

Also I am 5.9, so 230 would be huge considering I am the type that gets told I look 240 in real life when I am 210, it's an illusion and your body structure is the opposite, if I recall correctly when you took those pics of you at 215, everyone thought you looked only 190, you have the athletic, elongated build, not stocky muscle belly build. Good build nevertheless, but big difference in illusion.

Simple Simon

« Reply #85 on: May 11, 2014, 12:41:19 PM »
I said 5 and I did not say more then 5, where did you get 6.5 from? you like making shit up?
5 for 215
5 + slin +gh for 230

where the fuck do you get 6.5?

Also I am 5.9, so 230 would be huge considering I am the type that gets told I look 240 in real life when I am 210, it's an illusion and your body structure is the opposite, if I recall correctly when you took those pics of you at 215, everyone thought you looked only 190, you have the athletic, elongated build, not stocky muscle belly build. Good build nevertheless, but big difference in illusion.
From a starting point of 3.5, it appeared to go up twice its the additional "and"
I was 205lb and yes 3.5 sounds about right.

Its Canadian grammar  ;D

You will NEVER be 230 onstage in good enough condition to win a national level show.
You need to face reality.
You dieted last time here and was barely 200lbs on 2gms +

You are a good light heavy competitor, thats your genetic limit, and no amount of grams of gear is ever going to change that.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #86 on: May 11, 2014, 12:46:55 PM »
From a starting point of 3.5, it appeared to go up twice its the additional "and"
Its Canadian grammar  ;D

You will NEVER be 230 onstage in good enough condition to win a national level show.
You need to face reality.
You dieted last time here and was barely 200lbs on 2gms +

You are a good light heavy competitor, thats your genetic limit, and no amount of grams of gear is ever going to change that.
we will see  ;)

Simple Simon

« Reply #87 on: May 11, 2014, 12:49:16 PM »
we will see  ;)
I hope you dont do yourself any long term harm trying to prove me wrong.
You have been a 200lb bodybuilder for at least 6 years despite all your efforts.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #88 on: May 11, 2014, 12:53:04 PM »
That is a problem you might become insulin dependent. I say if your not diabetic and have no chance of making money of your phsyique fuck using insulin. I shouldn"t really of posted much about insulin usage because I don"t do those kind of protocols. That is just nutty to me! I do some crazy shit but that is just even to crazy for me.

I think there are pros who have great physiques that are not using insulin protocols unless they are just lying. but I don"t know they are honest about using HGH but even some pros don't like the whole insulin protocol. It is actually pretty dangerous. you just don't want to fuck with your health like that unless you are getting super rich off doing it, even then if it take 25-35 years off your life is any amount of money worth that? Nothing wrong with just using Pharma HGH or top nothing chinese HGH. Were talking minimal diffrence here. Sure their will be a benefit that might make you place higher but remeber you have to be one of the top 10 Bodybuilders in the world to crack the millions otherwise your stuck selling supplements.

when you're using a decent dose of hgh and your blood sugar is in the 130+ range, you ARE insulin dependant whether you use insulin or not.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #89 on: May 11, 2014, 12:54:12 PM »
I hope you dont do yourself any long term harm trying to prove me wrong.
You have been a 200lb bodybuilder for at least 6 years despite all your efforts.
there has not been any effort, I train a few months out of the year, juice on and off, hell I have only been to the gym this year a few times

Simple Simon

« Reply #90 on: May 11, 2014, 01:04:56 PM »
there has not been any effort, I train a few months out of the year, juice on and off, hell I have only been to the gym this year a few times
mate, over 2gms a week is not "on and off" casual use.

This is how I see your next 12 months, hit the gym hard and up the dose, get to 250-260 and feel fantastic, however you will be over 20% BF at least.
You will post vids of you benching 500 and tell everone how well you are doing.

Now, you decide to diet, off comes the water(just like last time)
Of comes the fat(just like last time)
You will be down around 215, now its panic time, you are not going to be big enough to compete as a heavy unless you up the dose (totally wrong, but never mind)
You up the dose and due to a severe calorific reduction you cant really gain that much, do you up the cals or drop them further to get down to light heavy.

That will be your conundrum.

Oh, and all that hinges on if you actually do anything at all.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: May 11, 2014, 01:21:35 PM »
You two need to stop quarreling. You're both exceptional posters on this board, you're on the same side fellas. Dont take this that seriously. We need both of you here to make this board great.

simon is very direct but thats how we talk in the uk

i dont  believe is having a go at anyone he just has a strong opinion

him and oth are both very knowledgeable
T

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #92 on: May 11, 2014, 01:21:58 PM »
mate, over 2gms a week is not "on and off" casual use.

This is how I see your next 12 months, hit the gym hard and up the dose, get to 250-260 and feel fantastic, however you will be over 20% BF at least.
You will post vids of you benching 500 and tell everone how well you are doing.

Now, you decide to diet, off comes the water(just like last time)
Of comes the fat(just like last time)
You will be down around 215, now its panic time, you are not going to be big enough to compete as a heavy unless you up the dose (totally wrong, but never mind)
You up the dose and due to a severe calorific reduction you cant really gain that much, do you up the cals or drop them further to get down to light heavy.

That will be your conundrum.

Oh, and all that hinges on if you actually do anything at all.
actually I am on 1 shot a week of test e for trt and I will train once a week for the next 6 months as my son Isaac will be born in 2 weeks and the first 6 months of his life and all my spare time are fused together.  ;)

Simple Simon

« Reply #93 on: May 11, 2014, 01:30:49 PM »
actually I am on 1 shot a week of test e for trt and I will train once a week for the next 6 months as my son Isaac will be born in 2 weeks and the first 6 months of his life and all my spare time are fused together.  ;)
Great news about your son, puts all this bickering and bullshit into perspective.  ;D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #94 on: May 11, 2014, 01:36:33 PM »
Great news about your son, puts all this bickering and bullshit into perspective.  ;D

;)

whitewidow

« Reply #95 on: May 12, 2014, 02:48:41 AM »
when you're using a decent dose of hgh and your blood sugar is in the 130+ range, you ARE insulin dependant whether you use insulin or not.

130 range is not that bad. That is not diabetic range. Thats a little high but somewhat normal hell even a fasting blood sugar level of 100 is OK. 130 who gives a shit. Insulin can do some serious permanent harm. Like I said if your rolling in the dollars using it selling your physique winning shows "go for it" if not I would seriously reconsider. That small diffrence in your physique is not worth the possible long term damage. You can manipulate your body into getting insulin like gains using safer methods. It's not going to be 100% as effective but it will help. ESF no hate on you do whatever makes you happy.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #96 on: May 12, 2014, 07:42:44 AM »

how tall are you ?

Do you diet to stage condition on 250mg ? you said to 6 - 7% but down to 4% are your doses the same
to maintain lean mass ? or do you add in other compounds ?

Simple Simon

« Reply #97 on: May 12, 2014, 10:05:28 AM »
how tall are you ?

Do you diet to stage condition on 250mg ? you said to 6 - 7% but down to 4% are your doses the same
to maintain lean mass ? or do you add in other compounds ?

5'10
If i intended competing i would add in other compounds

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #98 on: May 12, 2014, 01:53:19 PM »
130 range is not that bad. That is not diabetic range. Thats a little high but somewhat normal hell even a fasting blood sugar level of 100 is OK. 130 who gives a shit. Insulin can do some serious permanent harm. Like I said if your rolling in the dollars using it selling your physique winning shows "go for it" if not I would seriously reconsider. That small diffrence in your physique is not worth the possible long term damage. You can manipulate your body into getting insulin like gains using safer methods. It's not going to be 100% as effective but it will help. ESF no hate on you do whatever makes you happy.

i haven't used insulin 'seriously' in years.. probably not since '03/04... i tried giving it a go a couple years ago, but seems my body didn't respond to it the way it used to and it wasn't convenient. my blood sugar is fine, btw... between 85-95 on every test I've had in the past 8 or so years. zero lasting effects from blasting 40-60iu/day from 99-03/04.

Core

• Getbig III
« Reply #99 on: May 13, 2014, 06:21:25 PM »
kinda old thread but i must ask why the fuck did you waste your money on generic gh to only run it at 3iu daily? might as well have taken your money and burned it the end result would be the same bud. should have spent that dolla on a few vials of tren