Author Topic: Chris faildo's conditioning  (Read 94278 times)

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
Re: Chris faildo's conditioning
« Reply #375 on: July 13, 2008, 08:27:14 PM »
yu oare as natural as my good friend ade,,you are one liar skinny dwarf,,you sit here lie and try to sell something you cant because you are no where in the zone of putting a mark in the bodybuilding industry,,you are a 130 pounds small asian fella ...hormones got you up to 170 and you cant grow no more why? because you were meant to be small ,,so you did what alex a did but YOU LIED ABOUT IT ,,you sit there and lie and lie and then lie some more about using trenbolone and many other related products,,,you wouldnt be able to pull 145lb at 10% naturally what are you talking about  friend? god yu osure give asians a very very bad light you put yoru all race in a bad light,,,atleast dim shut his mouth but you talk talk talk like the little cindarella that you are
take your 15 inch hormonized arms and go rent a movie so you have siomething to do

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!

How's Ade Ray (spelling?) doing anyways
just not good enough

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #376 on: July 13, 2008, 10:10:25 PM »
THATS NOT EMO.......

chris faildo

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #377 on: July 13, 2008, 11:58:26 PM »
there are plenty of performance enhancing drugs that you can buy at your local drug store that would make you not a natural bodybuilder.  I asked you before but you chose not to answer:  In the last year, have you taken any over the counter diuretics, ephedra, dnp, insulin, drugs that affect your thyroid, etc.
Yes, I use  shit load of asparagus for my diuretics.  And yes, I do by it at the store.  Guess I'm not natural after all!

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #378 on: July 14, 2008, 12:34:56 AM »
Yes, I use  shit load of asparagus for my diuretics.  And yes, I do by it at the store.  Guess I'm not natural after all!

Funny you mention asparagus cause I eat it three times a day.  You cannot achieve your type of dryness from the diuretic effects of a vegetable.  However, if you combine it with tiger penis than I would believe you.   ::)

Dragon

• Getbig III
« Reply #379 on: July 14, 2008, 12:37:19 AM »
  Funny you mention asparagus cause I eat it three times a day.  You cannot achieve your type of dryness from the diuretic effects of a vegetable.  However, if you combine it with tiger penis than I would believe you.   ::)

hey man, just wondering , do you eat that to lose water too?
maybe i should try aspargus for veggies instead of broccolii ,never knew it made you lose water
LOCAL GYM HERO

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #380 on: July 14, 2008, 12:43:27 AM »
hey man, just wondering , do you eat that to lose water too?
maybe i should try aspargus for veggies instead of broccolii ,never knew it made you lose water

I eat it because its high in gluthathione (anticarcinogenic/antioxidant) and high in B9.  Interesting thing is it will make your urine smell a foul odor but only 40% of the population has the gene that enables one to detect it.  It has diuretic effects but its also high in purines.  Broccoli is a very good bodybuilding vegetable as well though. 

Dragon

• Getbig III
« Reply #381 on: July 14, 2008, 12:49:41 AM »
I eat it because its high in gluthathione (anticarcinogenic/antioxidant) and high in B9.  Interesting thing is it will make your urine smell a foul odor but only 40% of the population has the gene that enables one to detect it.  It has diuretic effects but its also high in purines.  Broccoli is a very good bodybuilding vegetable as well though. 

sounds good enough for me, i'm switching next week to asparagus, just looking at a broccli makes me puke now, sick of that shit  >:(
LOCAL GYM HERO

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #382 on: July 14, 2008, 01:00:37 AM »
sounds good enough for me, i'm switching next week to asparagus, just looking at a broccli makes me puke now, sick of that shit  >:(

You know I used to eat a lot of steamed vegetables or boiled in a pot.  I got sick of eating them that way VERY quickly.  Now I pan roast ALL my veggies in the oven.  Throw some asparagus in a pan pour some olive oil over them salt and pepper to your liking and they'll taste great.  Crunchy on the outside and juicy in the middle instead of that shitty mushy texture from boiling or steaming. 

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
« Reply #383 on: July 14, 2008, 01:04:23 AM »
You know I used to eat a lot of steamed vegetables or boiled in a pot.  I got sick of eating them that way VERY quickly.  Now I pan roast ALL my veggies in the oven.  Throw some asparagus in a pan pour some olive oil over them salt and pepper to your liking and they'll taste great.  Crunchy on the outside and juicy in the middle instead of that shitty mushy texture from boiling or steaming. 
Thats what i do, add some lemon and sea salt and your good to go. i prefer to eat them cold, really refreshing.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #384 on: July 14, 2008, 02:45:04 AM »

the diuretic effect is gone once you add salt, i hope you realize this.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #385 on: July 14, 2008, 03:58:07 AM »
Chris im no hater im actually a fan of your physique, but lets face it you look just like thousands of other top amateurs and pros around the world the only thing that is going to seperate you from being just another great bodybuilder, with a good physique, is to claim your physique to be drug free, people need to understand you need to stick by this marketing tool, as without it, your just another gased up guy with a great physique, i hope there are some believers out there for you, to buy your DVD. As i feel for you bro trying to sell your dvd on the shelf next to Colemans Yates Cutlers etc would be a hard sell, if we knew you were gased up like they are. All power to you maybe a future in politics awaits if you can pull it off.  :)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #386 on: July 14, 2008, 04:23:23 AM »
maybe he takes a lot of eca Trenbolone ???
;)

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #387 on: July 14, 2008, 05:04:25 AM »
yu oare as natural as my good friend ade,,you are one liar skinny dwarf,,you sit here lie and try to sell something you cant because you are no where in the zone of putting a mark in the bodybuilding industry,,you are a 130 pounds small asian fella ...hormones got you up to 170 and you cant grow no more why? because you were meant to be small ,,so you did what alex a did but YOU LIED ABOUT IT ,,you sit there and lie and lie and then lie some more about using trenbolone and many other related products,,,you wouldnt be able to pull 145lb at 10% naturally what are you talking about  friend? god yu osure give asians a very very bad light you put yoru all race in a bad light,,,atleast dim shut his mouth but you talk talk talk like the little cindarella that you are
take your 15 inch hormonized arms and go rent a movie so you have siomething to do

hahahah, gh15 laying the smackdown as usual.

Mons Venus

« Reply #388 on: July 14, 2008, 05:33:53 AM »
I thought we were done with this topic.  You folks are still at it, wow! Why doesn't anybody who I bought drugs from step up to the plate and reveal all of my purchases?  Come on, do it!  I dare you. 
That's right, there is NO one. Did you all hear that?  NO ONE!  I've been natural all my life and dedicated to the sport of bodybuilding.  I represented the US for the World Championships, World Games, Pan Am Games and got tested everytime.  I also qualified each time at the Team Universe that was also tested and polygraphed.  If anyone has a tape of 93' USA shown on ESPN when I won and broke my trophy on stage post it please- just the interview part. 

Chris, if you haven't figured it out yet GB is FILLED with jealous, fat losers who gain their self esteem by attacking others behind their computer screens.

Keep up the good work and IGNORE these asshholes!

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #389 on: July 14, 2008, 05:47:20 AM »
I thought we were done with this topic.  You folks are still at it, wow! Why doesn't anybody who I bought drugs from step up to the plate and reveal all of my purchases?  Come on, do it!  I dare you. 
That's right, there is NO one. Did you all hear that?  NO ONE!  I've been natural all my life and dedicated to the sport of bodybuilding.  I represented the US for the World Championships, World Games, Pan Am Games and got tested everytime.  I also qualified each time at the Team Universe that was also tested and polygraphed.  If anyone has a tape of 93' USA shown on ESPN when I won and broke my trophy on stage post it please- just the interview part. 

I am not even sure why you are entertaining this. You must be used to it, and surely you can appreciate the abnormality of a very shredded IFBB pro saying he is natural. I am not saying you are not, but you would be one out of thousands, hence the level of disbelief. In fact, in the scheme of things it's nothing - we have threads way longer of people nowhere at your level accused of gearing. Why not just take it with a grain of salt. Do you want to look "natural" and be an IFBB pro? Surely not, that would be the kiss of death really lol.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #390 on: July 14, 2008, 05:52:04 AM »
This guy is natural as the day is long. Who are we to think he's a liar?
$

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #391 on: July 14, 2008, 05:58:49 AM »
This guy is natural as the day is long. Who are we to think he's a liar?

i agree, he is an exceptional human being.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #392 on: July 14, 2008, 06:44:21 AM »
LOL why did this thread get so long, its obvious this guy is a liar we should just leave it at that, sad that some kid though might believe him and end up hurting himself dieting so hard to look like their hero.

jt
TEAM Nasser

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #393 on: July 14, 2008, 06:49:04 AM »
LOL why did this thread get so long, its obvious this guy is a liar we should just leave it at that, sad that some kid though might believe him and end up hurting himself dieting so hard to look like their hero.

jt

daddywaddy didn't get as ripped as Chris and he was on a black coffee and crystal meth diet.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #394 on: July 14, 2008, 12:52:57 PM »
the diuretic effect is gone once you add salt, i hope you realize this.

Actually sea salt does not react the same in the body as highly processed table salt that most people are used to.  But yes I never said I eat asparagus soley for the diuretic effects.  I actually like the taste of it and feel its a highly nutritious vegetable. 

Chris some of us have bashed you pretty hard.  Maybe myself included.  Natural or not I think we can all appreciate your dedication and discipline in the sport of bodybuilding. 

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #395 on: July 14, 2008, 01:25:47 PM »
Actually sea salt does not react the same in the body as highly processed table salt that most people are used to.

you mean the biochemistry of NaCl is different depending on where the NaCl came from ? ? ?

(no it is not)

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #396 on: July 14, 2008, 01:30:18 PM »
you mean the biochemistry of NaCl is different depending on where the NaCl came from ? ? ?

(no it is not)

No because it has all the other trace minerals which makes the NaCl react differently in the body compared to regular table salt which is very highly processed with things like powdered aluminum, the trace minerals are lost, you simply have NaCl.  Lots of cardiac patients with high blood pressure have eliminated table salt and introduced sea salt into their diet with great results.  Do the research and you'll see. 

Kind of like the difference between raw vs. pasteurized milk.  Don't even begin to argue with me that there is no nutritional difference between raw and pasteurized milk.  I've been drinking the former for two years and I've done plenty of research on it. 

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #397 on: July 14, 2008, 01:39:50 PM »
No because it has all the other trace minerals which makes the NaCl react differently in the body compared to regular table salt which is very highly processed with things like powdered aluminum, the trace minerals are lost, you simply have NaCl.  Lots of cardiac patients with high blood pressure have eliminated table salt and introduced sea salt into their diet with great results.  Do the research and you'll see. 

no problem:  http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/sea-salt/AN01142

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #398 on: July 14, 2008, 01:42:46 PM »

Chris, do I get a free DVD for pushing your product  ;D

just not good enough

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #399 on: July 14, 2008, 02:03:45 PM »
no problem:  http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/sea-salt/AN01142

MayoClinic?   ::)  Just ask that stupid broad's opinion on eating raw eggs and raw dairy and she'll probably call you a crazy nut who will die of food poisoning. 

Let me clarify......I'm not talking about refined sea salt.  I'm talking things like Real Salt or unrefined celtic salt. 

The salt that you find in table salt and most processed foods is sodium chloride. Salt in this form has been processed at high temperatures, which changes the molecular structure and removes vital minerals from the salt. Table salt also contains additives, anticaking agents, and even sugar. Excess salt consumption is associated with high blood pressure, fluid retention, heart and kidney disease.

Trash It: Dump out your salt shaker and toss out all other packaged or processed foods with a high sodium content. This should be pretty easy for most people.

Stash it: We have been told for years to avoid salt, but following this advice can lead to even more problems. We are all salty on the inside--our blood, sweat, tears, and even our urine--it's all salty. It's important to replenish the salt in our body, using the right salt is what makes all the difference in the world. The best way to put salt back into your body is to use Celtic sea salt. This high quality salt contains over 80 balanced minerals from the sea. Celtic sea salt is essential for maintaining proper fluid balance and utilization in the body. It also normalizes blood pressure, enhances digestion, and nourishes the adrenal glands. Celtic sea salt is available at many natural food stores or can be ordered through The Grain and Salt Society, call 1-800-TOPSALT.