Author Topic: Getbig Physique Rankings - List and Rules on Page 1  (Read 373269 times)

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
Re: Getbig Physique Rankings (PICS ADDED [NO HOMO])
« Reply #450 on: October 08, 2011, 04:00:40 PM »
I agree, i should atleast be below you. No doubt about it matt t would own me phenominal physique but he is like 5'6 im 6'1

dry mofo

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #451 on: October 08, 2011, 05:27:12 PM »
I agree, i should atleast be below you. No doubt about it matt t would own me phenominal physique but he is like 5'6 im 6'1
hahahahah wow dude how fucking insecure are you ? your shredded and huge at 6'1'' and your still this much of a little bitch ?  ;D   ;D    ;D   ;D   matt t pwns you bro, its ok, dont worry, hes a fucking national champion. its not that big of a deal

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #452 on: October 08, 2011, 05:47:02 PM »
Taken at the night show after I bombarded myself with food and wine after pre-judging, smooth I know but what the hell, I'm not getting up again anyway.......I'm 46 here.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #453 on: October 08, 2011, 06:03:37 PM »
Impossible to get recent pics of everyone.. I go by peoples best or whatever they submit
You really think Goodrum destroys Jaejonna?  ??? I disagree, JJ has better legs, lats, arms are even..
Post a most muscular, maybe you should move up
lol.. do you have any most musculars? look sick
I have a feeling you're going to climb

I feel like buselmo and aquiles are too high now.. what do you think guys..

Jaejonna's legs, arms, hams are bigger than mine and our arms are even???  Well, lets see a front comparison... ::)

A

Dorian01

• Getbig IV
  • Coach loves the sticky studs
« Reply #454 on: October 08, 2011, 06:09:41 PM »
herve villechaize by tko

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #455 on: October 08, 2011, 06:15:38 PM »
Vince you have the same bone structure of Anderson The Spider Silva. You would do good in MMA.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #456 on: October 08, 2011, 06:18:24 PM »
Vince you have the same bone structure of Anderson The Spider Silva. You would do good in MMA.

Yea, I've wondered what I could have done in MMA but it wasn't that popular when I was in younger.  UFC was like a fucking barnyard and it wasn't too professional or coordinated as it is now
A

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #457 on: October 08, 2011, 06:20:36 PM »
Yea, I've wondered what I could have done in MMA but it wasn't that popular when I was in younger.  UFC was like a fucking barnyard and it wasn't too professional or coordinated as it is now

and bbing was?

maybe you were born in the wrong country, here in brazil mma is mainstream for like 15 years

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #458 on: October 08, 2011, 06:22:28 PM »
and bbing was?

maybe you were born in the wrong country, here in brazil mma is mainstream for like 15 years

Yea, well when I saw UFC 1, I thought it was a complete fucking joke...

A

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #459 on: October 08, 2011, 06:51:10 PM »
No, WWF = joke. Valetudo is the serioust shit ever.

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #460 on: October 08, 2011, 06:54:35 PM »

Brazilian boys are
trained early in life
to roll around on
the floor with
sweaty men

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #461 on: October 08, 2011, 07:06:07 PM »

Jaejonna's legs, arms, hams are bigger than mine and our arms are even???  Well, lets see a front comparison... ::)

hahahah that was like 4 years ago ....i dont look like that.
L

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #462 on: October 08, 2011, 07:23:37 PM »
Taken at the night show after I bombarded myself with food and wine after pre-judging, smooth I know but what the hell, I'm not getting up again anyway.......I'm 46 here.

46 !!!!!!!!!! that rock' ,

, i wish i do something like that in 10 years
Your messed up BLP!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #463 on: October 08, 2011, 08:10:16 PM »
hahahah that was like 4 years ago ....i dont look like that.

Well, post some recent pictures, then.
A

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #464 on: October 08, 2011, 09:01:50 PM »
I just looked at the revised list. Seriously, no offense and I even think he'd agree with me, but CalvinH should not be higher than:

CalvinH

I mean, I can go on an on. List needs major reshuffling BigBobs should be much higher.

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #465 on: October 08, 2011, 09:06:29 PM »

What's with the stupid face?  Fuck this impudent, drug bloated, worthless pile of shit.  Fuck You You Fucking Fuck, Phul Health.  FYYFF.

FTN.

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #466 on: October 09, 2011, 12:16:09 AM »
No shit is Adrian wearing a nappy on stage?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #467 on: October 09, 2011, 12:25:06 AM »
I made this for a better comparison... who wins?

please don't comment yourselves

Jaejonna kills him on facial expression L O L

The major flaw with this "list" is when guys like Big Ach who dieted down ONE TIME in their life for a show and look like fat slobs 99.9% of the other time are given points over other bros who keep a good shape year in and year out.

You should show alot more respect and rank to guys who live the lean type lfestyle and don't rely on a five or ten year old pic for their avatar while looking like complete shit at the same time.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #468 on: October 09, 2011, 12:45:41 AM »
hey kouresh, ive got a few recent ones and a few from back when i was just out the jnrs, cant post them as i dont know how to reformat them so i can upload them on here

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #469 on: October 09, 2011, 12:46:32 AM »
But Big Ach has dieted down several times.. he's competed a few times. Like I said earlier also.. it's impossible to get recent pics from everyone, so I go by peoples best - what I could find - or what they submit..

Just the way you have the whole thing set up makes it hard to take seriously. "Getbig Physique Rankings" leaves me to believe "Who has the best physiques on getbig" but that is total bullshit when you see pics of Mindspin (still looks great btw but an OLD pic) Hazbin and Mr. Nobody whose pics LITERALLY look like they were taken in the 1980s!!!! Aquilas, who is the biggest POS liar and NEVER posts has a top ranking??? LOL...you don't see why this is hard to take serious?? Have you SEEN Johnny Falcon lately? He's happy being a fat guy for the rest of his life and he ranks at the top of "Getbig Physique rankings???"

Who looks up to these guys? It's like a bunch of Uncle Rico's talking about throwing a football a quarter mile back in the day. More respect should be given to the Groinks, Stavios, Okamis and TA's who ALWAYS come with a solid physique.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #470 on: October 09, 2011, 01:10:26 AM »
Hmm.. can't really help you with that

Happy now?

Actually yes! The list looks TONS better now. I still think Big Ach is ranked a bit too high because every pic I've seen of him recently he has shown himself to be a tad on the fat side and I don't believe TA should be on the second list because he is basically the opposite of a Big Ach...that is, he lives the bodybuilding type lifestyle and always provides pics of himself in tip top physical shape.

Other than that small critique the list looks much better and gives more credibility and respect to those who continue to look good year in and year out rather than rely on a few photos from a decade or more in the past.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #471 on: October 09, 2011, 01:34:55 AM »
Glad you liked the changes.

Big Ach goes bulking offseason to the extreme and then diets down to look amazing, TA is ripped but his pics are ancient and he's only ever been in an internet contest, not to mention that he recently posted clothed pictures where most of getbig agreed he looks fatter now. HOW can you possibly say TA lives the BB lifestyle while Big Ach is the opposite? Lets agree to disagree on that one.

I would bet good money that right now in a physique comparison TA beats Big Ach easily but again we will probably disagree on that small point so it's moot.

I must give you major props on being open minded enough to take on all disagreements and critiques on this and making adjustments as YOU, the author of this thread, see fit to. In the end I believe as the arguments become less and less you will have a very legitimate list.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #472 on: October 09, 2011, 02:52:17 AM »
Jaejonna kills him on facial expression L O L

The major flaw with this "list" is when guys like Big Ach who dieted down ONE TIME in their life for a show and look like fat slobs 99.9% of the other time are given points over other bros who keep a good shape year in and year out.

You should show alot more respect and rank to guys who live the lean type lfestyle and don't rely on a five or ten year old pic for their avatar while looking like complete shit at the same time.

Excellent point. Showing someone on stage or a pictures taken years ago dosen't level the playing field. And why would it be impossible to post a recent pic. Jaejonna says the pics posted are 4 years ago and he doesn't look like that. Coach is also posting pics from a show years ago. TA is still posting pics from the time Tbombz was just entering puberty. It's not that hard to take a quick shot ala Spike or Groink.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #473 on: October 09, 2011, 03:01:42 AM »
I just saw the revise list. Whose that twink ahead of me -- monster tricep. Post a side by side comparison. I don't think he's carrying more muscle or is in better condition than I am. And move Dustin ahead of that alcoholic CalvinH.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #474 on: October 09, 2011, 03:11:30 AM »
I just saw the revise list. Whose that twink ahead of me -- monster tricep. Post a side by side comparison. I don't think he's carrying more muscle or is in better condition than I am. And move Dustin ahead of that alcoholic CalvinH.

Man that is a tough one, I think Calvin's got him on over all thickness but Dustin really has that nice flow about him so I could definitely go either way.

I think you should definitely be about 4 slots up, above Monster Triceps, Devilsmile, Backday and Sherief(which is a complete joke anyway, I mean that picture is like 12 years old  ::) )

I put you SLIGHTLY above MuscleCenter who has you on mass but I think your overall leaness edges him out and below Di Vinci who might be just a little bit out of your reach mass wise plus he has some solid conditioning and overall shape (that side arm shot is sick!). That bro really has a visually "beach body" type physique that is hard to argue against so there is now reason to feel bad about being JUST below him overall.

So between Musclecenter and Di Vinci seems like a perfect fit for your physique, imo.

Yours is of an older fella who has paid his dues in the gym, keeps a low bf % and excellent taper and is still able to compete with the younger fellas at a very high level which is very admirable. Still kicking ass at an older age!