Author Topic: Arizona Man Sued By Illegals  (Read 4781 times)

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
Re: Arizona Man Sued By Illegals
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2009, 01:57:11 PM »
Bob,amazing case here in Ireland a few years ago,a gypsy(we call them nackers) with 80 previous robbery convictions broke into the farmhouse of an old farmer who had been burgled a few times before,so the farmer disturbed him,shot him with a shotgun and they gave the farmer jail!!! Crazy,bottom line is...if you're doing something illegal and you get hurt/shot/killed then fuck you,its you're own fault

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2009, 01:57:21 PM »

Bottom line is...they dont have any civil rights under US law, since they werent here legally anyway.....meaning...if they werent trying to cross over illegally, they wouldnt have been here to have whatever "rights" they believe have been violated, in the first place.

Reminds me of the classic, robber breaks into a place and sues the owner when he gets hurt trying to escape...

Chick... why do you need to quote the whole post again? dumbass lol

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2009, 02:01:48 PM »
yes

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2009, 04:46:54 PM »
its really not right to kidnap anyone whether they are legal citizens or not. Scary if you guys think kidnapping is OK.

Drama Queen

• Getbig IV
  • "Silence is argument carried on by other means''
« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2009, 04:54:16 PM »
its really not right to kidnap anyone whether they are legal citizens or not. Scary if you guys think kidnapping is OK.
I agree , I hope he loses the case .

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2009, 04:55:36 PM »
Complete bullshit.  The sooner we stop giving ILLEGALS the same rights as Americans, the sooner they will stop coming over here.  He should have shot them and dropped them across the border.
Squishy face retard

The Coach

« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2009, 06:10:23 PM »
I agree , I hope he loses the case .

What part of "it's his property" and "destroyed property on HIS land" did you people miss?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2009, 06:14:53 PM »
He should have just shot them and dumped them in a ditch.  His mistake was turning the over to authorities.... ;D

X2

If more people on the border did this, less of those fuckers would cross.
The US should sell "illegal alien hunters permits".
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2009, 07:27:57 PM »
What part of "it's his property" and "destroyed property on HIS land" did you people miss?

I think he has the right to have a gun, pull a gun on them and report them to authorities, but no human being should ever be kidnapped and held captive... Its basic human decency....We are just animals if we cannot agree on that.

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 09, 2009, 07:32:32 PM »
I seriously hope some of those ranchers down there are burying some of these illegal scumbags every so often. Fuck sending them back. Arrainge it so they NEVER go back.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 09, 2009, 07:52:38 PM »
They should have rights....if they are citizens.  They are not so they do not apply to them.  He did the right thing.
Squishy face retard

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #36 on: February 09, 2009, 07:55:19 PM »
They should have rights....if they are citizens.  They are not so they do not apply to them.  He did the right thing.

He should have started shooting and watched them run back to their precious mexico.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 09, 2009, 07:57:52 PM »
He should have started shooting and watched them run back to their precious mexico.

Hahaha.  He should have at least gotten a BB gun and had some fun.  Who are the authorities going to believe?
Squishy face retard

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 09, 2009, 08:00:38 PM »
look, I can't even tolerate seeing a wild animal in a cage, but imagine putting a family of humans in a cage or locked in a room? C'mon we have to agree that this is inhuman...no human should have to experience that. IF they were murderer's it would be justified as self defense but just cause they are trespassing does not justify caging them...I cannot live in a world that sees that as just...whats next allowing the guy to water board them?

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 09, 2009, 08:07:05 PM »
look, I can't even tolerate seeing a wild animal in a cage, but imagine putting a family of humans in a cage or locked in a room? C'mon we have to agree that this is inhuman...no human should have to experience that. IF they were murderer's it would be justified as self defense but just cause they are trespassing does not justify caging them...I cannot live in a world that sees that as just...whats next allowing the guy to water board them?
Detaining them is not a big deal IMO.  If he was waiting for the LE agency to show up then he had to keep them detained somewhere.
Squishy face retard

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #40 on: February 09, 2009, 08:13:09 PM »
whats next allowing the guy to water board them?
If he sees fit to, why not? They were on his property, they don't belong there, fuck 'em.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Tesla

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: February 09, 2009, 08:16:10 PM »

And how do you infer they were caged?  He "detained" them but detained does not imply "caged".  Anyhow it's not what Barnett is being sued for.  

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #42 on: February 09, 2009, 08:20:54 PM »
This is hillarious, a family of mexicans that were probably used to earning 10 pesos a day, suing for 32$ million dollars because of 'emotional damage and abuse' ROFL.

James Phoenix

• Getbig IV
  • Beatific
« Reply #43 on: February 09, 2009, 08:30:29 PM »
Politicians have been playing both sides of this issue for too long. Change the law so children of illegals don't become citizens and kick them all the hell out.

Spot on.

It's never going to happen though.
Lobbyist want them here so they can get credit cards and accumulate debt like the rest of Americans.
It's already been decided by the Bilderberg Club.

James Wolfensohn, 9th president of World Bank Group:

"As the rich countries become older, you have problems with immigration, because we're going to need young people, whether it be in Europe or in our country. You have a changing balance on our planet that people don't fully understand, and that's a changing balance on environment, on migration, on youth, on age..."

"It's not going to be possible for Australians or Americans or British or anybody to think that you can just live behind a wall. It might be possible for people of my generation, for some of you, but one thing is certain is it is not true for your kids. They will grow up in a wholly different world..."

"The real challenge for all of us is how our children are going to adjust to a planet that has a totally different balance than the one we have today."

"When you and I grew up, perhaps we were studying American history or Australian history or British history."

"We were learning nothing about Islam. We were learning nothing about Africa. We were learning nothing about India. And we were learning -- at least I was learning -- very little about the developing world other than it was a place for a charity."

MR. MCLAUGHLIN: Who is growing least?

MR. WOLFENSOHN: Well, countries in Europe, probably, at this moment. Russia, for example, is a declining population. Europe is at best stable, and probably smaller.

MR. MCLAUGHLIN: So if one of the potential dinosaurs can be ruled out now, which is Europe because it's not growing in population and therefore productivity -- potential productivity --

MR. WOLFENSOHN: Mmm-hmm.

MR. MCLAUGHLIN: Correct? If you rule them out, then you're down to three. And you're ruling Russia out also, correct?

MR. WOLFENSOHN: Well, Russia will not be an economic power in that sense, because I believe it will grow. I think Russia has potential, but at the moment it's mainly natural resource potential, and it has a declining population. What you're going to see as a challenge in Europe is, who's going to be doing the work? What is the structure of Europe going to be? Is it going to be young people coming from Africa, Turkey? Where are they coming from?

MR. MCLAUGHLIN: Well, that's where they're coming from now.

MR. WOLFENSOHN: Exactly.

MR. MCLAUGHLIN: And that will continue.

MR. WOLFENSOHN: It will continue, and it poses huge problems of a cultural nature and a political nature.

MR. MCLAUGHLIN: Which is what we're experiencing here.

MR. WOLFENSOHN: That's correct. And that's why immigration, which I mentioned before, becomes one of the central issues. It'll be immigration. It'll be environment.

MR. MCLAUGHLIN: So you can understand Huntington's argument about the identity of this country.

MR. WOLFENSOHN: I can understand it, but I hope that it will be a more multi-cultural country. And it's already given the lead to the rest of the world.

END.

There you have it. Since Europeans and Americans are not replacing themselves, immigrants from the third world are necessary to fill the void.
The future population and culture of the United States will be predominately Mexican and Asian.

Transcript:

http://www.mclaughlin.com/library/moo_transcript.htm?id=110

http://www.abc.net.au/am/stories/s339367.htm
☠ Order of Nephilim

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #44 on: February 09, 2009, 08:44:14 PM »
Or, as shown in the Matrix trilogy, a mud race of mixed mullatto's.

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 09, 2009, 09:03:00 PM »
This is hillarious, a family of mexicans that were probably used to earning 10 pesos a day, suing for 32$ million dollars because of 'emotional damage and abuse' ROFL.

Ya, you think there might be a little ACLU faggotry involved here?

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #46 on: February 10, 2009, 05:59:35 AM »

Hilarious-No
Fuckin makes me sick-Yes
He should get a reward for scaring those mexicans,a good reward

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #47 on: February 10, 2009, 06:25:02 AM »
He would have been better off shooting all of them and burying them some where out in the pasture... It is screwed up to say, he might might just be ordered to pay that money to the families... A travesty I tell you.

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 10, 2009, 08:51:32 AM »
Some liberal lawyer is trying to make his name with this. You got to be a real piece of shit to defend illegals like this.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #49 on: February 10, 2009, 09:07:54 AM »
And who is paying him to represent the illegals??? Thats right you taxpayers are,sickening