Author Topic: JIM MORA FIRED!!!!!!!!!  (Read 1831 times)

scooter

• Getbig III
  • the fvckin priest deserved to die
JIM MORA FIRED!!!!!!!!!
« on: January 01, 2007, 12:03:01 PM »
I am a long time falcons fan. I am happy to hear about this. I would like to see who they will bring in now. I am amazed that he was there this long. Especially after those stupid comments he made about going to Washington.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: JIM MORA FIRED!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2007, 01:18:03 PM »
Vick needs to be a running back.  Make Shaub the starter, line them both up, and you have the most dangerous offensive team in history. 

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2007, 01:22:15 PM »
this is gona be interesting

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2007, 01:36:38 PM »
Vick needs to be a running back.  Make Shaub the starter, line them both up, and you have the most dangerous offensive team in history. 

vick needs more bulk for that and you sound like when my grandpop used to talk about Randal Cunningham
$

scooter

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2007, 01:40:45 PM »
no way vick should be a RB he is a good qb if they are gonna bench him I would like to see shockley play. (that is just because I am a GA fan aswell) I think that if Atl had a great WR then they would be a top teir team in the NFL. They have a good running core and a good D but they just need the WR to support all that. If they had that they would win in the second half of the season when everyone figures out how to stop the run. Vick has shown a little bit of that this season but then the recievers started dropping passes that would have won about 4 more games for them. I dont understand why everyone blames Vick he is throwing lazer passes to Crump and Lellie and they cant catch them.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2007, 01:51:03 PM »
Good! The guy talked about getting another job in the middle of a playoff push.   ::)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2007, 02:03:18 PM »
Good! The guy talked about getting another job in the middle of a playoff push.   ::)

That's what got him fired.  Along with his father calling Vick a "coach killer." 

scooter

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2007, 02:47:26 PM »

yea what an idiot you think your team is going to play harder for you when you say something like that? And Jim Mora Sr. he is an idiot too. I wonder who they are going to get to replace him? Hopefully they will follow suit and get a new off cordinator aswell.