Author Topic: Jay Cutler gets re-married to Kerry on July 4th, 2009  (Read 50182 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
let's year yours Liberace

Well, according to getbig, I have good voice genetics? ??? But that is only what people tell me...however, I think it is better than Jay's.

THG approved
I hate the State.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Jay Cutler gets re-married to Kerry on July 4th, 2009
« Reply #51 on: July 07, 2009, 06:16:47 PM »
Kerry has made some serious gains lately.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: July 07, 2009, 06:25:09 PM »
Kerry has made some serious gains lately.

Nice body on her.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: July 07, 2009, 06:40:16 PM »
jay stop being greedy and put ya dvd clips back on youtube
w

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
if you have a great voice like yours every other voice is gay except for the german voice of bruce willis
that voice's a killa

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
This thread = getbig reaches an all time low

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
Re: Jay Cutler re-married to Kerry on July 4th, 2009
« Reply #56 on: July 07, 2009, 07:05:40 PM »
Are you a virgin?  Serious question

ok, i'll bite.............what what was it about my post that gave you that idea?

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
This thread = getbig reaches an all time low

got a prob?

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
got a prob?

Yeah, fuckface, as a matter of fact I do.  You wanna throw hands, skinny bitch? ::)

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
Yeah, fuckface, as a matter of fact I do.  You wanna throw hands, skinny bitch? ::)

BACK OFF >:(

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
You saying shit about the Head Aryan?!
No doubt about it...

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V

BACK OFF >:(

hahhaa, getbig's Original Gangsta is out tonite! ;D

::)

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
What should he do to fix this problem and regain the olympia title?

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Lots of guys in Vegas talk in that kind of a voice.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
Re: Jay Cutler re-married to Kerry on July 4th, 2009
« Reply #64 on: July 07, 2009, 10:38:47 PM »
You're quite the catty bitch aren't you
I apologize for not being overly impressed by heavy drug users.
You are a very angry guy.  All of your posts indicate a man on the brink of walking into post office with a machine gun.
Thanks.

N

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
A mil in debt? Well, even if its true, that is not a really a lot of money for someone like Jay.

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: July 08, 2009, 12:20:46 AM »
that is some salacious stuff techno..........it cant really speak one way or the othr as i only know cutlers public facade..........but i always wondered how it would be possible for him to remain a rock being arguably the most fameous bodybuilder in the world...........i know that means nothing to joe or jane on the street, but within our subculture that is a pretty big deal, he must have industry chicks,fans,  expo models, and fitness sluts  offering themselves to him all the time...........he is still a handsome dude, despite the facial acgromegaly that is affecting his ever-expanding jawline.

and all the traveling he does to guestpose every weekend..............if he does not slip up on occasion, he  is definatly a stronger man then I ;) ;)

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: July 08, 2009, 12:28:38 AM »
He definately would have his share of fitness chicks and gym sluts trying to get him, but rememeber not all guys have a high sex-drive. Large amount of hormones and chemicals can really change a guys sex-drive, eventually lowering it (which is possibly what happened to him), (which might actually be a good thing!).

Technoviking - whats all this about guys from Worchester? Can you elaborate?

Method101

• Getbig V
Deicide should become a professional voice actor.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: July 08, 2009, 01:27:16 AM »
He definately would have his share of fitness chicks and gym sluts trying to get him, but rememeber not all guys have a high sex-drive. Large amount of hormones and chemicals can really change a guys sex-drive, eventually lowering it (which is possibly what happened to him), (which might actually be a good thing!).

Translation: I can't even get a transsexual prostitute to sleep with me even for $300/hour

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: July 08, 2009, 01:32:33 AM »
Translation: I can't even get a transsexual prostitute to sleep with me even for $300/hour

Is that comment addressed to me, or about Jay? For me, I have no problem getting pussy - got it on tap, any time I want, from a number of cute young girls to choose from. Sometimes I do 2 or occasionally 3 different chicks a day. Up to you whether you believe that or not.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
He is a mess...Rumor has it he fucked over a few people from Worchester...And has lost his fucking shirt in Vegas...Some rumors are he is over a million in debt...Who knows :-\
::)

zodiac

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: July 08, 2009, 08:38:55 AM »
 These two have been together since HS...what a supportive couple..they are both smart and bring in there share of wealth. they have it all....a good woman and a good man.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #73 on: July 08, 2009, 08:57:08 AM »

his wife has a nice ass...

I wasn't convinced but you really sealed the deal with the picture. 

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: July 08, 2009, 08:57:56 AM »
These two have been together since HS...what a supportive couple..they are both smart and bring in there share of wealth. they have it all....a good woman and a good man.

^^

if you name is not jay or kerry cutler, how the fuck would you know, and if you are a family "friend", its fucking lame for you to be on here schillign for them,

im just speculating here, but i do not think its far fetched to infer jay might have bit off more then he could chew financially in vegas............think of the fact that right around the time the real estate bubble was cresting....06-07, were his olympia years, he was hauling in alot of dough......for this sport anyway ;) ;)

now if you ever caught any of jays videos, or herard him being interviewed............i ts almost comical, he really fancies himself as a geared-up warren buffet........he is constantly lauding his business accumen and financial savvy..............he talks about it incessantly, how he is an entraupeneur, how he wants to make sure he has business prospects when he retired.................,.........he is just the type of over-confident, arrogant, nuevo-riche buffoon who would have taken all that money he was making from appearences, and the olympia title, ect. in 06-07, and start dumping it into the las vegas real estate market, because 2-3 years ago, vegas property was being bought up and develooped at some of the fastest rates in the country.........it probably still is, comparativly, but obviously things have really cooled down.

but him, and his wife had a big house, then they built another one, then he bought that max muscle in venice.............i think its totally plausible that he is losing his shirt down ther in vegas, in light of the financial genius he has described himself to be.

of course im just speculating ;D ;D ;D