Author Topic: Robin Roberts Bone Cancer, the falcon is here to help you if you listen  (Read 851 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
i like how the doctor on the morning show was saying how you must "ABSOLUTLEY LISTEN TO YOUR DOCTOR AND GET TREATMENT"

yeah listen to that jackass doctor thats why your radiation treatment didnt fix you Robin the first time it only killed some of the bad and some of the good cells! Now its in the bone/blood, Robin Falcon needs to listen to her holy spirit if she wants to live. This "holy spirit" is our natural instinct and inclination to make a NATURAL decision in problem solving .

The difference in the holy spirit and the mind can be alot for some people depending upon how far gone they are from the spirit and only using the mind. Its like smokers who try and try to stop smoking saying "I am going to quit smoking tommorrow" Well the smokers are only of the mind and they make these promises EVERY WEEK saying they are going to stop smoking....The cigarettes have flooded the bridge between the holy spirit and the mind, by chemical. Same thing with food of a different "chemical" Chi-my-call

Robin is following advices of the flesh and not the spirit, she is taking the road so many cancer people have traveld upon. She needs to get back into exercising DAILY and being a vegetarian DAILY. Deep down she knows there are some things she can try but she would feel ostricised as a wacko by her peers  if she tried to self heal

there are vegetarains that have died but they were the sedentary hippy type. They died because they stopped fulfilling purpose and sat around too much. if you WANT to sit around alot or are always tired SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH YOU DO TO YOUR EATING HABITS. You should want to sweat DAILY purFUSELY so you feel refreshed. How can you feel refreshed, vegetarian or not, sitting around all day shuffiling papers in office all day with fake A\c blowing in your face , this kills the holy spirit
A

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
i hate when a little kids got cancer and dies then the church people start saying it was gods will, what kind of god would want a kid to die ::) i thought a merciful god would heal people not let them suffer. i gave up on god and im now worshipping lucifer and the dark angels of hell
R

bradistani

• Getbig V
this is my ideal church...

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
i hate when a little kids got cancer and dies then the church people start saying it was gods will, what kind of god would want a kid to die ::) i thought a merciful god would heal people not let them suffer. i gave up on god and im know worshipping lucifer and the dark angels of hell

i beleive we all came from one collective of elements, you can call that god or not, nothing religious

our insticts is our holy spirit, our true holyspirit is seen once we have matured. as a child of feeble flesh and mind the holyspirit is not as expressed as strongly because of the weak unmature "housing". this makes sense to you logically and me Johnnsay

kids and children are very vulnerable to everything, birth is a miricale in itself. more the reason too feel you are lucky for being born than to hate god for those minority children that didnt make it unfortunatly
A

Dr.Ill

• Getbig II
i like how the doctor on the morning show was saying how you must "ABSOLUTLEY LISTEN TO YOUR DOCTOR AND GET TREATMENT"

yeah listen to that jackass doctor thats why your radiation treatment didnt fix you Robin the first time it only killed some of the bad and some of the good cells! Now its in the bone/blood, Robin Falcon needs to listen to her holy spirit if she wants to live. This "holy spirit" is our natural instinct and inclination to make a NATURAL decision in problem solving .

I am not sure what you have been told, but radiation to bone mets is not to "cure" cancer.  It is to help with the severe pain being caused by the disease.  I can assure you this, if you get bone mets, you "SHOULD" seek out treatment.  The government regulates how much pain medicine a person can take, and with bone mets, it is not enough!