Author Topic: I did a natural show cpl months ago, and this guy helped promote it.....gyno?  (Read 5736 times)

Everhard

• Getbig II
I did my second show this past May and it was a OCB show. This guy was one of the promoters and judges who was there preaching all about being natural is the only way to go. So I google him and find these pics from a show he just did. Is my crooked eyes lying or is that gyno I see on him?

Megalodon

• Getbig V
Bodybuilding is an activity designed to improve one's appearance but can make you end up looking worse than average in many ways. :D

1. Muscles torn from their insertion, like a ripped pec.
2. Idiots with lumps due to synthol.
3. Idiots with lumps due to abscess/bad shot/whatever.
4. Varicose looking veins due to non-aesthetic vein genetics.
5. Gyno
6. Perma bulker look. Delusional bb thinks he will lean up someday.
7. Acne due to bad steroid response.
8. Premature baldness to bad steroid response.
9. GH gut.
10. Enlarged navel which seem to inflict so many current bbs.
11. Foolish looking brown-face tans at bb contests that are applied in an even more ridiculous fashion.
12. Body parts that are grossly out of proportion, like tiny calves or 33" thighs.
13. Amateurs with not enough muscle to handle 5% bodyfat who end up contest day with concentration camp survivor legs.
14. The bloated, not structured face of so many top pro bbs.
15. Stretch marks due to poor skin genetics which bb accentuates.

:D

BayGBM

• Getbig V
A bodybuilder lying about drug use?  Let me put on my "surprise" face.  ::)

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
man thats some big bitch tits right there, ive seen some big ones in my day but his are the biggest :o
R

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
GYNO  ???
That mofo needs a cross your heart bra for buxom full figured pigs!! :D

BayGBM

• Getbig V
man thats some big bitch tits right there, ive seen some big ones in my day but his are the biggest :o

If that's the biggest you've seen then you haven't seen much in your days.  ::)

Schmoff

• Getbig V
that face

:-X :-X :-X

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
Mammaries glands of peace
 ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
his smile hides sadness.

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
looks like tits to me

Mawse

• Getbig IV
He brought a bottle of Androstenedione back when it was legal, used it for a week and got nothing from it except some very minor gyno.

Looking back he knows he did the wrong thing, but in his defence it was legal and if anything it re-enforced his belief in staying drug free and healthy. True champions are in it this for the long haul.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Thanks for the walk down mammary lane!  ;D

Schmoff

• Getbig V
He brought a bottle of Androstenedione back when it was legal, used it for a week and got nothing from it except some very minor gyno.

Looking back he knows he did the wrong thing, but in his defence it was legal and if anything it re-enforced his belief in staying drug free and healthy. True champions are in it this for the long haul.

fuck off

Swollen_Powell

• Getbig II
Thats gyno? Thought he was doing heavy decline benching.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.

Yes, because the physique presented in those pictures came from a "week" of juicing....

Mawse

• Getbig IV
Yes, because the physique presented in those pictures came from a "week" of juicing....

He's a true iron warrior who strayed from the path but came back even stronger.

He hasn't missed a workout in 20 years and never cheats on his diet. When his family is sitting down to xmas dinner he's at the gym pounding through endless gruelling sets, forging his body in a furnace of sweat and iron.

when it comes to role models for drug free bodybuilding this guy is up there with Rob Bailey and his beautiful wife.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
tankini of peace

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task

BWAH HA AHA HA HAA HA HA HA.......bulllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllllllll shit.

you wouldnt have your gyno for that long....do you realize how long ago Androstenedione was legal???   

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
GYNO  ???
That mofo needs a cross your heart bra for buxom full figured pigs!! :D

;D
b

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
BWAH HA AHA HA HAA HA HA HA.......bulllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllllllll shit.

you wouldnt have your gyno for that long....do you realize how long ago Androstenedione was legal???   
He was being sarcastic

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
Do me a BIG favor the next time you see him and SPIT in his mutherfucking face! >:(

Just do it, he deserves it. Biggest filth on this earth. The only natural about this dude is his natural ability to lie. ::)

Look at that fucking ugly face! :-X

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Probably just a bad response to dairy.
a

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
I did my second show this past May and it was a OCB show. This guy was one of the promoters and judges who was there preaching all about being natural is the only way to go. So I google him and find these pics from a show he just did. Is my crooked eyes lying or is that gyno I see on him?
Promotors and judges are not required to pass the urine test.... 8)