Author Topic: aaron maddron and his new daughter  (Read 9805 times)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: aaron maddron and his new daughter
« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2012, 10:03:20 AM »
Anglo, why did you post pics of Lee P or Tamp Platz for an Aaaron Maddron thread/ wtf?

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2012, 10:03:36 AM »
All joking aside, I'm glad for Aaron. He looks happy.

He's a genuinely nice guy. One of the few in the pros.

He always struck me as a guy who was grossly out of place in the cult of pro bodybuilding. Too nice, but he and his ex Brandy got taken in pretty deep with the seedier side of things. Happens even to the nice guys in bb'ing.

Looks like he's wisely put it all behind him and moved on with life after bb'ing. Good for him. Wish him and his family well.

I’d be interested to hear more about why you think he was out of place in bodybuilding.  “too nice” doesn’t sound like much of a claim since, by your own words, he was taken in pretty deep with the seedier side of things. :-\

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2012, 11:09:45 AM »
I’d be interested to hear more about why you think he was out of place in bodybuilding.  “too nice” doesn’t sound like much of a claim since, by your own words, he was taken in pretty deep with the seedier side of things. :-\
I'm sure this sentence made your anus pucker.

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #28 on: June 18, 2012, 11:28:53 AM »
And after all them steroids he was still able to have a kid, so much for the whole "steroids kill your sperm cells" huh genius?

I never claimed that.

It kills your natural test production.