Author Topic: Having trouble identifying products for quality- need help  (Read 880 times)

wgator

• Getbig I
Having trouble identifying products for quality- need help
« on: December 09, 2008, 12:38:46 PM »
I'm having trouble finding available product to keep me going and have finally found a source that actually delivers but I know very little about the manufacturers of products available. Can anyone shed some light on the following drug companies and give me any ACURATE information you can. Information will be greatly appreciated.

1-Pharma tech
2-pet's pharma
3-alchemia labs-Out of Milano Italy
4- XT labs
5-Schering
6-SYD Group
7-Apex pharmaceuticals

I am also aware that several of these are veterinarian products and I have heard many different thoughts on how they compare to human grade for effectiveness and safeness but am looking for information in this area as well from someone that actually knows.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: Having trouble identifying products for quality- need help
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2008, 06:11:41 AM »
My advice, find out about the source your getting them from first. If you can't trust the source for quality then it doesn't matter what the label says.

Some of those you listed are good brands. Some of them I've never heard of, but find out about the source first.

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2008, 09:14:51 AM »
schering is a good brand if its legit.  like arnold said, do more research about your source.

stevekg

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2008, 02:41:46 PM »
only 5-Schering. all rest crap