Author Topic: Is Liberalism a Mental Disorder?  (Read 153912 times)

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
Re: Is Liberalism a Mental Disorder?
« Reply #900 on: May 26, 2023, 05:08:42 PM »
https://freebeacon.com/latest-news/seattle-firefighters-now-drilled-on-ibram-kendi-before-promotion-to-top-jobs/

Seattle Firefighters Now Drilled on Ibram Kendi Before Promotion to Top Jobs   
Lieutenants’ test includes “How To Be an Antiracist,” “Memoirs of a Transgender Firefighter,” and other woke tomes
________

So firefighters in Seattle, Washington, were surprised when their department’s lieutenant exam focused almost as much on social justice as on firefighting.

The test, which has both written and oral components, is based on a list of texts assigned by the Seattle Department of Human Resources—including, as of this year, How To Be An Antiracist by Ibram X. Kendi and Both Sides of the Fire Lane: Memoirs of a Transgender Firefighter by Bobbie Scopa, according to a copy of the exam bibliography obtained by the Washington Free Beacon.

Along with A Leader’s Guide to Unconscious Bias and Fighting Fire, a memoir by a female firefighter, the books about race and gender span over 800 pages—a large fraction of the total study material.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #901 on: May 28, 2023, 07:34:29 PM »
DEFEND IT YOU "MODERATE" LEFTIST ASSHEADS.  ::)

Children’s Hospital Gives ‘Health Hero’ Award To Dem Author Of Bill Promoting Child Sex Changes

https://dailycaller.com/2023/05/27/childrens-health-award-trans-lawmaker-hospital/

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #902 on: May 28, 2023, 07:45:12 PM »
DEFEND IT YOU "MODERATE" LEFTIST ASSHEADS.  ::)

Children’s Hospital Gives ‘Health Hero’ Award To Dem Author Of Bill Promoting Child Sex Changes

https://dailycaller.com/2023/05/27/childrens-health-award-trans-lawmaker-hospital/

Democrats are supporters of these proponents of Child Mutilation and pedophilia.  Deviancy is a major plank in their platform.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #903 on: May 29, 2023, 05:51:14 AM »
https://freebeacon.com/latest-news/seattle-firefighters-now-drilled-on-ibram-kendi-before-promotion-to-top-jobs/

Seattle Firefighters Now Drilled on Ibram Kendi Before Promotion to Top Jobs   
Lieutenants’ test includes “How To Be an Antiracist,” “Memoirs of a Transgender Firefighter,” and other woke tomes
________

So firefighters in Seattle, Washington, were surprised when their department’s lieutenant exam focused almost as much on social justice as on firefighting.

The test, which has both written and oral components, is based on a list of texts assigned by the Seattle Department of Human Resources—including, as of this year, How To Be An Antiracist by Ibram X. Kendi and Both Sides of the Fire Lane: Memoirs of a Transgender Firefighter by Bobbie Scopa, according to a copy of the exam bibliography obtained by the Washington Free Beacon.

Along with A Leader’s Guide to Unconscious Bias and Fighting Fire, a memoir by a female firefighter, the books about race and gender span over 800 pages—a large fraction of the total study material.

Completely & utterly Mentally Fucked up they are.
What Absolute Crap & Nonsense to have for promotion , Its really hard to believe
This kind of Stupid Bullshit is in existence let alone going on.

The Lunatics have taken over the asylum now.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #904 on: May 29, 2023, 07:05:28 AM »

"No Laughing Matter: John Cleese Holds Line Against Calls To Cancel Scene In 'Life Of Brian"

https://jonathanturley.org/2023/05/29/no-laughing-matter-john-cleese-holds-line-against-calls-to-cancel-scene-in-life-of-brian/

Destroyed the whole trans thing in 2 minutes 40 years ago.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #905 on: June 06, 2023, 11:41:21 AM »
Climate scare tactics....no actual science but that you'll be fried like an egg. I actually think this article is sad in two ways. One is the scary info, the other is that privileged people will be victimized by it like they aren't mostly sitting in AC somewhere all day. I haven't seen a feminist laying blacktop on the highway yet this year.  ;D

"As climate change increases the likelihood of extreme heat events, here’s how experts recommend staying safe."

https://getpocket.com/explore/item/how-to-stay-safe-in-extreme-heat?utm_source=pocket-newtab

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #906 on: June 06, 2023, 12:42:25 PM »
Climate scare tactics....no actual science but that you'll be fried like an egg. I actually think this article is sad in two ways. One is the scary info, the other is that privileged people will be victimized by it like they aren't mostly sitting in AC somewhere all day. I haven't seen a feminist laying blacktop on the highway yet this year.  ;D

"As climate change increases the likelihood of extreme heat events, here’s how experts recommend staying safe."

https://getpocket.com/explore/item/how-to-stay-safe-in-extreme-heat?utm_source=pocket-newtab

I am considering having solar panels installed so I can afford to run the air-conditioning no matter how high PGE hikes their rates. They expect to ask the Public Utility Commission for a 14% increase in rates this year to offset the cost of updating their infrastructure. It will be the largest request the company they've made in Oregon in more than 20 years. Last year they got 4%.

PGE is asking for money to replace the Faraday Powerhouse at the Clackamas River Hydroelectric Project so it can produce more electricity there. Also, they expect to spend money on wind facilities and trying to reduce emissions at a natural gas power plant in Columbia County.

In September 2022, Portland General Electric shuttered coal-fired power plant near Boardman, bringing a symbolic close to the era of coal-fired power generation in Oregon. Burning of coal accounted for 34% of Oregon’s power mix.

The closure eliminated about 2 million tons of greenhouse gas emissions that were coming from the plant every year. That amount of carbon dioxide equals the annual pollution from about 431,000 passenger cars in average use, according to the EPA’s greenhouse gas calculator.

Hydroelectric power makes up the largest portion of Oregon's electricity resource mix, followed by coal and natural gas. Half of Oregon's electricity will come from renewable resources by 2040. Natural gas, coal and oil are not renewable resources.

In 2021 Oregon State Legislature passed the Clean Energy Targets bill (HB 2021) requiring certain electricity providers serving electricity in Oregon to reduce the greenhouse gas emissions associated with the electricity they provide. The legislation sets targets requiring Portland General Electric, PacifiCorp and Electricity Service Suppliers to reduce the greenhouse gas emissions associated with electricity sold in Oregon to:
80 percent below baseline emissions levels by 2030,
90 percent below baseline emissions levels by 2035, and
100 percent below baseline emissions levels by 2040

In 2022, wind power accounted for 14% of Oregon's total in-state electricity generation.

Solar photovoltaic power plant in Pendleton, Oregon

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #907 on: June 06, 2023, 09:28:27 PM »
I am considering having solar panels installed so I can afford to run the air-conditioning no matter how high PGE hikes their rates. They expect to ask the Public Utility Commission for a 14% increase in rates this year to offset the cost of updating their infrastructure. It will be the largest request the company they've made in Oregon in more than 20 years. Last year they got 4%.

PGE is asking for money to replace the Faraday Powerhouse at the Clackamas River Hydroelectric Project so it can produce more electricity there. Also, they expect to spend money on wind facilities and trying to reduce emissions at a natural gas power plant in Columbia County.

In September 2022, Portland General Electric shuttered coal-fired power plant near Boardman, bringing a symbolic close to the era of coal-fired power generation in Oregon. Burning of coal accounted for 34% of Oregon’s power mix.

The closure eliminated about 2 million tons of greenhouse gas emissions that were coming from the plant every year. That amount of carbon dioxide equals the annual pollution from about 431,000 passenger cars in average use, according to the EPA’s greenhouse gas calculator.

Hydroelectric power makes up the largest portion of Oregon's electricity resource mix, followed by coal and natural gas. Half of Oregon's electricity will come from renewable resources by 2040. Natural gas, coal and oil are not renewable resources.

In 2021 Oregon State Legislature passed the Clean Energy Targets bill (HB 2021) requiring certain electricity providers serving electricity in Oregon to reduce the greenhouse gas emissions associated with the electricity they provide. The legislation sets targets requiring Portland General Electric, PacifiCorp and Electricity Service Suppliers to reduce the greenhouse gas emissions associated with electricity sold in Oregon to:
80 percent below baseline emissions levels by 2030,
90 percent below baseline emissions levels by 2035, and
100 percent below baseline emissions levels by 2040

In 2022, wind power accounted for 14% of Oregon's total in-state electricity generation.

Solar photovoltaic power plant in Pendleton, Oregon

Don't double down on libtard in this thread.  ;D  China laughs at your pain. They don't care about some carbon dioxide...as it's just 0.04% of the atmosphere. It's something for the USA to worry about because we have people that will believe the climate story. That's you, but you don't want to pay it either.

One thing I agree with, power companies will spend more for "sustainable" sources. That's why you are paying more. Thus the more they spend, the more you will spend. This is simple stuff.

You will never recoup the cost of installing panels in your latitude, same way they will never be able to replace all that fossil fuel by 2040 with wind and solar without either drastic price increase or drastic decreased standard of living. Probably both the way things are going. Look at the conversion rates of wind and solar compared to thermal output of fossil fuel to understand how far apart they are.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #908 on: June 06, 2023, 11:54:11 PM »

Don't double down on libtard in this thread.  ;D  China laughs at your pain. They don't care about some carbon dioxide...as it's just 0.04% of the atmosphere. It's something for the USA to worry about because we have people that will believe the climate story. That's you, but you don't want to pay it either.

One thing I agree with, power companies will spend more for "sustainable" sources. That's why you are paying more. Thus the more they spend, the more you will spend. This is simple stuff.

You will never recoup the cost of installing panels in your latitude, same way they will never be able to replace all that fossil fuel by 2040 with wind and solar without either drastic price increase or drastic decreased standard of living. Probably both the way things are going. Look at the conversion rates of wind and solar compared to thermal output of fossil fuel to understand how far apart they are.

China, India, and other developing nations are eating cheeseburgers and fries, while we in the West erroneously believe that we can get by on a diet soda.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #909 on: June 10, 2023, 03:22:01 PM »
Reminds me of the French cabaret workers going on strike during the off season.  ;D

https://www.inkl.com/news/climate-activist-greta-thunberg-won-t-be-school-striking-after-graduation-but-vows-to-still-protest-6cda33f4-6193-4c7c-b1bd-324dda4e304b/mxzbZoUZQWM

Climate activist Greta Thunberg won't be school striking after graduation but vows to still protest

Swedish environmental activist Greta Thunberg said Friday she will no longer be able to skip classes as a way to draw attention to climate change because she is graduating from high school.

Thunberg, 20, started staging Friday protests outside the Swedish parliament building during school hours in 2018. Teenagers from around the world followed her lead, leading to an international student movement called Fridays for Future.

Because she won't be a student anymore, Thunberg noted that her future Friday activities that “technically” won't be school striking. But in a tweet, she vowed to continue protesting, saying, “The fight has only just begun.”

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #910 on: June 10, 2023, 06:02:54 PM »

I put the solar issue on hold for the next year or so.

Where I live is approximately the 45th parallel. Germany is approximately the 49th parallel. The weather in Bavaria is roughly the same as it is here in the Northern Willamette valley. China a little bit closer to the equator. I have no idea about weather conditions is China since I don't know anyone who lives there. Portland, OR has a meager 2341 hours of sunshine a year. Where my son lives in Bavaria, they get about 1630 hours of sunshine a year.

China may not care about carbon dioxide, maybe this is because they are the largest producer of solar energy in the world with a whopping 392 GW. The U.S. lags behind with only 97.2 GW of electricity from solar. In 2020 Germany it was 211.31. Germany is approximately 138,000 square miles or a little larger in area than New Mexico.

Wind power capacity in Germany reached 66,315 MW in 2022. As of 2021, China had an installed wind power capacity of 328.48 GW. In the U.S. is is around 135,886 MW from wind power. Denmark runs the whole country on wind power.

No matter how you look at it, the U.S. lags many of the other developed countries when it comes to renewable energy.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #911 on: June 10, 2023, 06:28:59 PM »
I put the solar issue on hold for the next year or so.

China may not care about carbon dioxide, maybe this is because they are the largest producer of solar energy in the world with a whopping 392 GW. The U.S. lags behind with only 97.2 GW of electricity from solar. In 2020 Germany it was 211.31. Germany is approximately 138,000 square miles or a little larger in area than New Mexico.

Wind power capacity in Germany reached 66,315 MW in 2022. As of 2021, China had an installed wind power capacity of 328.48 GW. In the U.S. is is around 135,886 MW from wind power. Denmark runs the whole country on wind power.

I don't get your point - seems like a non-sequitur.  ???

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #912 on: June 10, 2023, 06:47:31 PM »
I don't get your point - seems like a non-sequitur.  ???

According to Someparts, China isn’t concerned with climate change (i.e., carbon dioxide) and yet they produce more electricity from from solar than any other country in the world. Clearly, they’ve given some thought to it. Regardless of how much carbon dioxide there is in the atmosphere.

More to his point, "If CO2 Is Only 0.04% of the Atmosphere, How Does it Drive Global Warming?" Maybe he'd gain a better understanding of why only 0.04% CO2 in the atmosphere might be of some concern.
https://news.climate.columbia.edu/2019/07/30/co2-drives-global-warming/#:~:text=CO2%20makes%20up%20only%20about,to%20escape%20without%20being%20absorbed.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #913 on: June 10, 2023, 07:13:10 PM »

DUH

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #914 on: June 11, 2023, 05:33:02 AM »
Yet another scary article to rile up those who believe in the climate cult. If you read even the bullet points you can see it's all BS.

Why would the German energy minister insist there is a crisis if they already have it under control? It's always about $$$ and forcing lower standards of living.

According to the president of Germany’s energy regulator, the energy crisis isn’t over yet despite high natural gas storage levels.  :o
    Natural gas storage facilities in the EU are currently at 70% capacity while in Germany natural gas storage tanks are 76% full.
    In order to secure enough gas supply for the coming winter, Germany will need a storage level of 75% by the first of September???

https://oilprice.com/Energy/Energy-General/Germanys-Regulator-Warns-The-Energy-Crisis-Is-Far-From-Over.html

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #915 on: June 14, 2023, 06:37:12 AM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #916 on: June 17, 2023, 12:12:16 AM »
Jerry Nadler: Parents Who Refused to Mask Toddlers Are Guilty of “Child Abuse”
By: Jason Walsh
June 15, 2023
https://www.dailyfetched.com/jerry-nadler-parents-who-refused-to-mask-toddlers-are-guilty-of-child-abuse/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #917 on: June 20, 2023, 09:42:14 PM »
WOW. Watching VP Kamala Harris right now on MSNBC—nearly a year after Roe was overturned—and she simply doesn’t get the credit or attention she deserves. She is hands-down one of the best & most accomplished Vice Presidents ever. Kamala Harris is just so good at this.
1:08 PM · Jun 20, 2023
·
 Views
 Retweets
 Quotes