Author Topic: Is Liberalism a Mental Disorder?  (Read 153929 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: Is Liberalism a Mental Disorder?
« Reply #1050 on: September 10, 2023, 06:24:31 PM »
Not sure what you mean by such places but, I'll pass. I have always been pretty much a homebody, even more so now than ever. As formidable as I may appear, I am an almost 80-year-old man who doesn't run as fast as I once did. :( Besides, I have never been one to court danger. Sorry to deprive you of the interesting and insightful reading you imagine it would provide.

Shame as many of the liberal tendencies would very likely go away rather rapidly,
All those lily white leftist leaning folk should be made to have at a minimum 9mnths
To a year in such places- Almost guaranteed they'd either shit themselves & never
Dare to go out / run off back home if they could & very likely become extremely
Right wing & Nationalistic - the Libturdia nonsense would leave them very quickly.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1051 on: September 10, 2023, 07:31:16 PM »
Shame as many of the liberal tendencies would very likely go away rather rapidly,
All those lily white leftist leaning folk should be made to have at a minimum 9mnths
To a year in such places- Almost guaranteed they'd either shit themselves & never
Dare to go out / run off back home if they could & very likely become extremely
Right wing & Nationalistic - the Libturdia nonsense would leave them very quickly.

I take it you live in a rough neighborhood, one where all this eye-opening stuff happens. Is this why you are stuck with Gorilla glue to the right?

BTW, if you read my post, you must have missed the part where I explained that my wife and I lived and worked in the Portland black ghetto for more than a year. If you think working and living with 20 black juvenile delinquents isn't an eye opener... All I can say is, try it and then get back to me. Most of the staff was also African American. We were the token white folks in the program.

When I say 'living with' that's exactly what I mean. Our shift was 24 hours a day with two weeks on and one week off. (336 hours straight on and 168 hours off between shifts).

I take it some Getbiggers have the notion I (and my family) never endured some of the hardship’s others do. They and possibly you are wrong. Someday, I will tell you about our year living in Williams Lake B.C. part of which was with another couple, their two kids  and 4 dogs total in what was probably a 500 sq ft shack with no running water.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1052 on: September 10, 2023, 08:39:44 PM »
I take it you live in a rough neighborhood, one where all this eye-opening stuff happens. Is this why you are stuck with Gorilla glue to the right?

BTW, if you read my post, you must have missed the part where I explained that my wife and I lived and worked in the Portland black ghetto for more than a year. If you think working and living with 20 black juvenile delinquents isn't an eye opener... All I can say is, try it and then get back to me. Most of the staff was also African American. We were the token white folks in the program.

When I say 'living with' that's exactly what I mean. Our shift was 24 hours a day with two weeks on and one week off. (336 hours straight on and 168 hours off between shifts).

I take it some Getbiggers have the notion I (and my family) never endured some of the hardship’s others do. They and possibly you are wrong. Someday, I will tell you about our year living in Williams Lake B.C. part of which was with another couple, their two kids  and 4 dogs total in what was probably a 500 sq ft shack with no running water.

Nope I live in a quiet little 99% White village - ahh & its lovely.

Though I have the misfortune of having 2 shithole racially diverse Fucked
Up cities less than 20miles away & also UK's 2nd biggest city Birmingham
About 35mls away & there all fucked up inner cities - I've had to spend far to much
Time in them places watching & dealing with the sub human specimens.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1053 on: September 11, 2023, 05:36:04 PM »

About 35mls away & there all fucked up inner cities - I've had to spend far to much

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1054 on: September 11, 2023, 06:24:26 PM »

Ah ha! You talk a good game but when it comes down to the details you live in a whiter community than me. Birmingham, UK must be a very scary place. Only 60% of the population is white. Asians make up the next largest group with a 27%. Blacks are a mere 9%. This leaves us with all others making up 2%. I noticed this does add up to 100%. Maybe the remainder preferred not to answer, they are mixed race, or perhaps space aliens.

Regardless of racial and ethnic make up more than the usual number of the folks in Birmingham, U.K. must be real lowlifes because the crime rate is out of site and Birmingham is one of the most dangerous cities in the region and 145 per 1000. I completely understand why you'd choose not to visit there. By comparison Portland, OR has a crime rate of 66 per 1000.

You suggested I spend time in a crime infested area of town so I know what living there is like. Turns out S.E. Portland has the highest amount of crime. Maybe that is because there is nothing else to do in that part of town. A small section of downtown Portland known as Old Town and China Town has the highest amount of crime in the downtown area. A couple of things stand out. As you might have guessed it has a high Asian population. It is also where skid row is located. Add to this the fact that it probably has the most bars and nightclubs anywhere in downtown Portland.

So, in checking this against your suggestion that I personally experience what it is like to spend time in a high crime area. I must repeat. This will never happen. There are a couple of reasons for this. Too truly experience what it is like there, I would probably have to live there for a while. Fleabag hotels don't appeal to me. I am not much of a nightlife person. While I enjoy the occasional scotch, I am not skid row material. So you see, there is absolutely no good reason for me to test your theory. Sorry.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1055 on: September 11, 2023, 11:14:14 PM »
Ah ha! You talk a good game but when it comes down to the details you live in a whiter community than me. Birmingham, UK must be a very scary place. Only 60% of the population is white. Asians make up the next largest group with a 27%. Blacks are a mere 9%. This leaves us with all others making up 2%. I noticed this does add up to 100%. Maybe the remainder preferred not to answer, they are mixed race, or perhaps space aliens.

Regardless of racial and ethnic make up more than the usual number of the folks in Birmingham, U.K. must be real lowlifes because the crime rate is out of site and Birmingham is one of the most dangerous cities in the region and 145 per 1000. I completely understand why you'd choose not to visit there. By comparison Portland, OR has a crime rate of 66 per 1000.

You suggested I spend time in a crime infested area of town so I know what living there is like. Turns out S.E. Portland has the highest amount of crime. Maybe that is because there is nothing else to do in that part of town. A small section of downtown Portland known as Old Town and China Town has the highest amount of crime in the downtown area. A couple of things stand out. As you might have guessed it has a high Asian population. It is also where skid row is located. Add to this the fact that it probably has the most bars and nightclubs anywhere in downtown Portland.

So, in checking this against your suggestion that I personally experience what it is like to spend time in a high crime area. I must repeat. This will never happen. There are a couple of reasons for this. Too truly experience what it is like there, I would probably have to live there for a while. Fleabag hotels don't appeal to me. I am not much of a nightlife person. While I enjoy the occasional scotch, I am not skid row material. So you see, there is absolutely no good reason for me to test your theory. Sorry.

Try again  ::) 
I didn't mention crime rates - Thats something you introduced.

I said go spend time viewing & being around large groups of the sub human apes
& Report back.   Especially at night & party time. !!

Try to stay on topic & Not Deflect into wild speculation.   ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1056 on: September 12, 2023, 10:03:50 AM »
The inevitable EV implosion
American Thinker ^ | 12 Sep, 2023 | Ron Ross
Posted on 9/12/2023, 8:51:26 AM by MtnClimber

The electric vehicle honeymoon is over. Don’t expect the marriage itself to last much longer either.

The mass conversion from internal combustion engine vehicles (ICEs) to electric vehicles was never more than a Democrat/environmentalist hallucination anyway. It was the most ill-conceived government policy objective in modern history.

The transition should have been a non-starter. It’s riddled with numerous deal killers. It’s like having a dozen fatal diseases all at the same time.

Any goal as massive as a total conversion from ICE vehicles to EVs requires careful planning and infrastructure preparation. It would necessitate a rapid doubling of electricity generation and grid expansion. In today’s world that’s impossible.

EV promoters could never deliver on their promises. Their grandiose assurances were nothing more than wishful thinking.

There was no market research. Hmm -- I wonder why. There were no feasibility studies. Hmm -- I wonder why. Did they actually believe everyone would tolerate spending hours to charge their vehicles rather than the minutes they were accustomed to?

Car dealers are resisting further deliveries of EVs because of swelling inventories. Avis and Hertz can’t even get people to rent EVs! Yet, manufacturers are ramping up production just as consumers are balking. Something will have to give, and soon. EV makers and their shareholders will tire of pouring money down a rathole.

(Excerpt) Read more at americanthinker.com ...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1057 on: September 12, 2023, 01:55:15 PM »

Try again  ::) 
I didn't mention crime rates - Thats something you introduced.

I said go spend time viewing & being around large groups of the sub human apes
& Report back.   Especially at night & party time. !!

Try to stay on topic & Not Deflect into wild speculation.   ::)

Right. You did not mention crime rates. But you did single out Birmingham U.K. and the high crime rate there is notable, so I don't see my including that aspect as digressing.

Perhaps you could better define what you mean by subhuman apes. Over the course of my lifetime, from my teen years on when I partied and enjoyed city nightlife in Los Angeles, Portland, Paris, and other major cities multiple times with all types of folks. If there is a specific type of nighttime party you have in mind, then say so.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1058 on: September 12, 2023, 03:10:47 PM »
Right. You did not mention crime rates. But you did single out Birmingham U.K. and the high crime rate there is notable, so I don't see my including that aspect as digressing.

Perhaps you could better define what you mean by subhuman apes. Over the course of my lifetime, from my teen years on when I partied and enjoyed city nightlife in Los Angeles, Portland, Paris, and other major cities multiple times with all types of folks. If there is a specific type of nighttime party you have in mind, then say so.

Great - I didn't mention crime rates 😇

I mentioned Birmingham as its not far away - I could've included Nottingham/ Derby /
Coventry / as their not many miles away .

As for being specific about sub human species , I was - I said around large groups
Of Blacks - You even Replied about your time in the home with Blacks .

So what are you wanting to be more specific.

I'm pretty certain you or I would be as welcome as a Red Hot poker
up their jacksies as their Dindu parties. 
Mind if you're a fat white fat bird they'd be okay with you just,

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1059 on: September 12, 2023, 05:35:40 PM »
Great - I didn't mention crime rates 😇

I mentioned Birmingham as its not far away - I could've included Nottingham/ Derby /
Coventry / as their not many miles away .

As for being specific about sub human species , I was - I said around large groups
Of Blacks - You even Replied about your time in the home with Blacks .

So what are you wanting to be more specific.

I'm pretty certain you or I would be as welcome as a Red Hot poker
up their jacksies as their Dindu parties. 
Mind if you're a fat white fat bird they'd be okay with you just,

Over the course of my lifetime, some of my friends and associates were and are black folks. We have the same aspirations and needs. But then, we are all on the same or similar level socially, financially, educationally, and morally. All black folks are not alike, just as all white folks aren’t.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #1060 on: September 12, 2023, 09:26:59 PM »
Sick.

You Cannot Un-See GOP Senator Reciting Sex Scene At Hearing: ‘I Began To Slide Into Him From Behind’
By Tommy Christopher  Sep 12th, 2023
https://www.mediaite.com/news/you-cannot-un-see-gop-senator-reciting-sex-scene-at-hearing-i-began-to-slide-into-him-from-behind/

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1061 on: September 12, 2023, 10:28:28 PM »
Over the course of my lifetime, some of my friends and associates were and are black folks. We have the same aspirations and needs. But then, we are all on the same or similar level socially, financially, educationally, and morally. All black folks are not alike, just as all white folks aren’t.

99% of them are all the same - put them in a large group of other blacks
& see how they change & behave the same - very few would walk away or find
The behaviour abhorrent.  Fact.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1062 on: September 13, 2023, 09:04:59 AM »
I thought Europe was a shining example for the western world? Maybe she is speaking of the "asylum seekers" that have overrun the landscape.

"I take risks on solo hikes, navigating animal traps and dangerous terrain. But for a woman, men are the biggest threat."

https://www.theguardian.com/travel/2023/sep/08/i-walked-1000-miles-alone-through-europe-and-learned-that-fear-is-the-price-of-freedom?utm_source=pocket-newtab-en-us

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1063 on: September 17, 2023, 06:44:23 AM »
Canada is using "1984" as a playbook. Erasing history in order to repeat it.

"Erindale Secondary School in Mississauga, Ontario, 'burned' roughly 50% of its library book, including Harry Potter and the Hunger Games series, as part of a new "equity-based book weeding" implemented by the Peel District School Board earlier this year, according to the CBC.

The board insists it was following a wider directive from the Minister of Education to make learning resources more inclusive and reflective of the community."

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/canadian-school-purges-books-published-2008-bid-inclusivity

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1064 on: September 17, 2023, 05:38:02 PM »
99% of them are all the same - put them in a large group of other blacks
& see how they change & behave the same - very few would walk away or find
The behaviour abhorrent.  Fact.

Today while I was driving around looking at real estate for sale in my neighborhood, I notice quite a few African Americans who clearly live in some of the most expensive neighborhoods around here. Anyway, I had a curious thought. Are blacks more inclined to buy into high end areas because it signifies that they have arrived, financially and socially? The ability to buy real estate in a neighborhood only a small percentage of the population (regardless of ethnicity) can afford proves this. Somehow, I don't see them partying  and behaving as you suggest they would.

By the way what exactly do you mean by abhorrent behavior? Please elaborate.   

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1065 on: September 17, 2023, 05:47:40 PM »
Today while I was driving around looking at real estate for sale in my neighborhood, I notice quite a few African Americans who clearly live in some of the most expensive neighborhoods around here. Anyway, I had a curious thought. Are blacks more inclined to buy into high end areas because it signifies that they have arrived, financially and socially? The ability to buy real estate in a neighborhood only a small percentage of the population (regardless of ethnicity) can afford proves this. Somehow, I don't see them partying  and behaving as you suggest they would.

By the way what exactly do you mean by abhorrent behavior? Please elaborate.

Haha, more backwards racial takes from ivory tower, NIMBY liberals.

How many is "quite a few"? Does that denote that there could be "too many"?

Of course high earners/acheivers of any race want to live in places that the BLM types don't populate. Just common sense....what is not common sense is trying to say otherwise.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1066 on: September 17, 2023, 08:20:37 PM »

Haha, more backwards racial takes from ivory tower, NIMBY liberals.

How many is "quite a few"? Does that denote that there could be "too many"?

Of course high earners/acheivers of any race want to live in places that the BLM types don't populate. Just common sense....what is not common sense is trying to say otherwise.

What I know is West Linn's demographics show that 1.3% of the population identify as Black or African American. Based on the number of African Americans I saw out and about today, it made me question whether those statistics are accurate because it seemed greater than 1.3% of the total.

I don't care how many folks living in West Linn are African American. If they can afford to live here there is no reason why they should not.

So, based on what you posted, does it follow that the African Americans who live in West Linn, never participate in functions such as BLM protests and demonstrations? FYI, when folks were protesting all over the world over George Floyd being murdered by the police, some of those people, black, white, and whatever race were protesting in West Linn at busy intersections. Also, West Linn had an abundance of BLM signs on the front lawns, some are still up. I believe I posted a photo on Getbig of the sign I put out, which said among other things Black Lives Matter. 

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #1067 on: September 17, 2023, 08:42:58 PM »
What I know is West Linn's demographics show that 1.3% of the population identify as Black or African American. Based on the number of African Americans I saw out and about today, it made me question whether those statistics are accurate because it seemed greater than 1.3% of the total.

I don't care how many folks living in West Linn are African American. If they can afford to live here there is no reason why they should not.

So, based on what you posted, does it follow that the African Americans who live in West Linn, never participate in functions such as BLM protests and demonstrations? FYI, when folks were protesting all over the world over George Floyd being murdered by the police, some of those people, black, white, and whatever race were protesting in West Linn at busy intersections. Also, West Linn had an abundance of BLM signs on the front lawns, some are still up. I believe I posted a photo on Getbig of the sign I put out, which said among other things Black Lives Matter.

Cliff Notes:  West Linn has a lot of spades.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1068 on: September 18, 2023, 06:51:30 AM »

All of which proves my point. You virtue signal with the herd but can't be bothered to be around the actual people you say are victims. You can't recognize how disingenuous it all is because you are surrounded by a similar class of people that reinforces how "good" you all are....while in actuality you are doing zero about it. Having "protests and demonstrations" in a fancy suburb while Portland burns on the exact same policies just miles away.

Maybe your neighborhood is starting the decline phase of its lifecycle and you just haven't fully recognized it yet.  ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1069 on: September 18, 2023, 08:21:09 AM »

All of which proves my point. You virtue signal with the herd but can't be bothered to be around the actual people you say are victims. You can't recognize how disingenuous it all is because you are surrounded by a similar class of people that reinforces how "good" you all are....while in actuality you are doing zero about it. Having "protests and demonstrations" in a fancy suburb while Portland burns on the exact same policies just miles away.

Maybe your neighborhood is starting the decline phase of its lifecycle and you just haven't fully recognized it yet.  ;D

Typical racist white NIMBY leftist

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1070 on: September 18, 2023, 04:12:31 PM »

📸 Watch this video on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/tekariy.ponenge/videos/816264353180275/?d=w

This how Fucked up it all is !!
Madness.

How many Libturds agree with this crap - if they agree with men being women & women being men they have to agree with all of it !!

Fucked up Madness .

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1071 on: September 18, 2023, 07:15:58 PM »
Cliff Notes:  West Linn has a lot of spades.

Maybe or maybe not. Who knows and what is more who cares? Not me. Anyone who can afford to buy or rent a place to live in this overpriced part of Portland Metro has every right to do so. West Linn is known for having an excellent school district. Being a suburb, it attracts families. It is not hard to figure out why folks of all colors and from all ethnic backgrounds might choose to live here. If that 1.3% African American/Black only demographic is changing because more folks from minority races can afford to move here, all the better. I applaud their ambition and the sacrifices they may have made to achieve their goals.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1072 on: September 18, 2023, 07:31:50 PM »
Who knows and what is more who cares?

LOL, you do. You are keeping a tally of how many there are in your neighborhood.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1073 on: September 18, 2023, 07:48:29 PM »

LOL, you do. You are keeping a tally of how many there are in your neighborhood.

Nope. I do not. I simply thought it was interesting that I am often chided for living in almost all white neighborhood on Getbig. People like Chaos keep seem to keep a tally on how many minorities (or lack thereof) live in West Linn because he constantly mentions it. 

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1074 on: September 18, 2023, 07:50:01 PM »
Nope. I do not. I simply thought it was interesting that I am often chided for living in almost all white neighborhood on Getbig. People like Chaos keep seem to keep a tally on how many minorities (or lack thereof) live in West Linn because he constantly mentions it.

"Based on the number of African Americans I saw out and about today, it made me question whether those statistics are accurate because it seemed greater than 1.3% of the total."

OKAY THEN