Author Topic: Is Liberalism a Mental Disorder?  (Read 153986 times)

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Re: Is Liberalism a Mental Disorder?
« Reply #1075 on: September 27, 2023, 07:41:48 AM »
We wuz Kings? Even North Korea isn't interested in woke kang soldiers.   ;D

"North Korea on Wednesday deported the American soldier who tried to defect by bolting across the demilitarized zone from South Korea earlier this year. 23-year old US Army soldier Travis King was among a group of tourists when he ran across the border and was immediately taken into North Korean custody in the July incident.

King, who had actually been facing Army disciplinary action after spending two months in a South Korean jail on assault charges, claimed he was running from "inhuman maltreatment and racial discrimination" in the US Army.

King's statement to the North Koreans also said he was "disillusioned about the unequal U.S. society." It seems he was trying to gain sympathy by playing into Pyongyang's standard propaganda narrative about the West. Two US officials have confirmed to the Associated Press that King is now back in American custody."

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/north-korea-deport-us-soldier-who-tried-defect

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1076 on: September 27, 2023, 04:04:42 PM »

"Based on the number of African Americans I saw out and about today, it made me question whether those statistics are accurate because it seemed greater than 1.3% of the total."

OKAY THEN

The 1.3% demographic is an official published consensus tally (https://www.census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/westlinncityoregon/PST045222). My comment was based on a casual observation made during a limited time period on one particular day. Had I presented an exact count, that would be a tally. Are most people oblivious to what they see going on  around them?

Definition of tally
noun
1. a current score or amount.
"that takes his tally to 10 goals in 10 games"
verb
2. calculate the total number of.
"the votes were being tallied with abacuses"

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #1077 on: September 28, 2023, 11:29:36 AM »
California state senator Scott Wiener praises street fair where men openly pee on each other in kiddie pools
"It’s fun, it’s (relatively) safe, and it’s wonderfully shocking to the muggles," the group said.
Hannah Nightingale
Washington DC
Sep 26, 2023
https://thepostmillennial.com/california-state-senator-scott-wiener-praises-street-fair-where-men-openly-pee-on-each-other-in-kiddie-pools?cfp#google_vignette

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1078 on: September 28, 2023, 11:43:36 AM »
California state senator Scott Wiener praises street fair where men openly pee on each other in kiddie pools
"It’s fun, it’s (relatively) safe, and it’s wonderfully shocking to the muggles," the group said.
Hannah Nightingale
Washington DC
Sep 26, 2023
https://thepostmillennial.com/california-state-senator-scott-wiener-praises-street-fair-where-men-openly-pee-on-each-other-in-kiddie-pools?cfp#google_vignette

These people are insane

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #1079 on: September 28, 2023, 02:09:59 PM »
Hannah Nightingale
Washington DC
Sep 26, 2023

That sick pervert again?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1080 on: September 28, 2023, 02:12:37 PM »
That sick pervert again?

Yep.  Same sick pervert. 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1081 on: September 30, 2023, 09:46:57 PM »
Liberalism is the worst thing to have happened to the human
Mind & way of thinking - its Fucking up & Destroying all that it touches.
Were in end times the way its going - great thanks you liberal fucking
Idiots - the world will rebuild & hopefully will of learnt that Liberalism
Is highly destructive & add zero positive. 

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1082 on: October 01, 2023, 07:43:54 PM »
Liberalism is the worst thing to have happened to the human
Mind & way of think - its Fucking up & Destroying all that it touches.
Were in end times the way its going - great thanks you liberal fucking
Idiots - the world will rebuild & hopefully will of learnt that Liberalism
Is highly destructive & add zero positive. 

It goes against nature.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #1084 on: October 09, 2023, 05:24:07 PM »
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/transgender-women-miss-portugal-and-miss-netherlands-poised-to-compete-for-the-title-of-miss-universe

Transgender Miss Portugal and Miss Netherlands poised to compete for Miss Universe

Marina Machete won the Miss Portugal pageant on Thursday, making the 28-year-old flight attendant the first trans woman to take the title.

This win means that Machete will not be the only biological man identifying as a woman to vie for the Miss Universe crown on Nov. 18 in El Salvador.

“Proud to be the first trans woman to compete for the title of Miss Universe Portugal,” Machete said on Instagram.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1085 on: October 10, 2023, 03:42:46 PM »
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/transgender-women-miss-portugal-and-miss-netherlands-poised-to-compete-for-the-title-of-miss-universe

Transgender Miss Portugal and Miss Netherlands poised to compete for Miss Universe

Marina Machete won the Miss Portugal pageant on Thursday, making the 28-year-old flight attendant the first trans woman to take the title.

This win means that Machete will not be the only biological man identifying as a woman to vie for the Miss Universe crown on Nov. 18 in El Salvador.

“Proud to be the first trans woman to compete for the title of Miss Universe Portugal,” Machete said on Instagram.

Worlds going mad -
They're Men , pure & simple - End of.

🤡s promoting & pushing a 🤡 world agenda 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1086 on: October 11, 2023, 12:44:29 PM »

Imagine how demoralizing it must be for women to lose to a biological man. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1087 on: October 11, 2023, 12:44:55 PM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1088 on: October 12, 2023, 06:41:42 PM »
Reminds me of Dave Chappelle talking about Caitlyn Jenner being named Woman of the Year in his first year as a woman.  "He's better than all of you."  (Talking to the women in his audience.)

Dylan Mulvaney awarded ‘Woman of the Year’ by UK magazine: ‘Means so much more to me'
There will always be 'hateful' people that don't see me as a woman, trans influencer says
By Gabriel Hays Fox News
Published October 12, 2023
https://www.foxnews.com/media/dylan-mulvaney-awarded-woman-year-u-k-magazine-means-much-more-me

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1089 on: October 13, 2023, 06:07:57 AM »
MSNBC Loses 33 Percent of Their Primetime Audience Amid Biased Coverage of Israel Conflict
Daily Fetched ^ | By: Jason Walsh October 13, 2023
Posted on 10/13/2023, 9:01:56 AM by Red Badger

MSNBC has lost a large chunk of its audience due to its biased coverage of the Hamas attack on Israel over the course of this week.

The leftist outlet’s viewer figures were down 24 percent overall for the four days between October 7 and 10, when the conflict between Israel and Hamas terrorists began.

Meanwhile, Fox News’s audience jumped 42 percent, and in CNN’s coverage saw a 17 percent rise

“These numbers tell you a lot about MSNBC, which excels at Trump-era liberal therapy but can’t match others during global historic events,” Puck media reporter Dylan Byers wrote.

The New York Post reported:

The liberal media continues to run interference for Hamas and its atrocity campaign in Israel.

Witness MSNBC’s Andrea Mitchell asking an Israeli mother of two children taken hostage during Friday’s terror raids, “What are your feelings about the attacks against Gaza right now?”

The lefty host was clearly looking for her guest to echo Mitchell’s own equivocation on the issue.

But the mother responded, with justifiable anger: “You’re looking for a symmetrical situation. I can’t be sympathetic to animal human beings — well, they’re not really human beings — who came into my house, broke everything, stole everything, took my children from their bedrooms and took them to the Gaza Strip. Israel has never done that, and it will never do. So there is no symmetry!”

Precisely correct: Between Israel and Hamas, there is no symmetry.

And there never will be, no matter how hard the US left tries to pretend otherwise.

The Daily Mail reported:

MSNBC has come under fire for its coverage of the atrocities in Israel, with an an Israeli mother whose two sons were taken hostage by Hamas exploding at MSNBC’s Andrea Mitchell on Tuesday night when asked how she feels about Israel’s counterstrikes in Gaza.

Renana Gomeh, whose two sons, age 12 and 16, were kidnapped by Hamas, became visibly irritated when Mitchell asked her feelings on the attacks in Gaza.

‘I can’t be sympathetic anymore. I can’t be sympathetic to animal-human beings — well, they’re not really human beings — who came into my house, broke everything,’ said Gomeh.

‘Stole everything, took my children from their bedrooms and took them to the Gaza Strip.’

By contrast, Fox News reporter Trey Yingst has won praise for his fearless coverage of the shocking scenes unfolding in the Middle East.

The Israeli Defense Force took reporters, including Yingst’s Fox News crew, to Be’eri, just three miles from the Gaza border, on Tuesday.

The kibbutz was known as an artistic and farming community of 1,200 people, but on Saturday it was overrun by Hamas terrorists who attacked with grenades, guns and knives.

The site was not declared safe for outsiders until Tuesday: all the bodies of Israeli victims had been removed, but the burnt and mangled corpses of Hamas fighters were still lying in heaps on the outskirts of the kibbutz.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1090 on: October 13, 2023, 07:27:31 AM »
Reminds me of Dave Chappelle talking about Caitlyn Jenner being named Woman of the Year in his first year as a woman.  "He's better than all of you."  (Talking to the women in his audience.)

Dylan Mulvaney awarded ‘Woman of the Year’ by UK magazine: ‘Means so much more to me'
There will always be 'hateful' people that don't see me as a woman, trans influencer says
By Gabriel Hays Fox News
https://www.foxnews.com/media/dylan-mulvaney-awarded-woman-year-u-k-magazine-means-much-more-me

They're both Men & about as much Woman
As the pantomime horse is a Real Biological Horse

Only Idiotic Brain Fucked Morons believe they're women.  ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1091 on: October 13, 2023, 07:52:11 AM »

By Gabriel Hays Fox News

Insanity

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1092 on: October 14, 2023, 12:00:59 PM »
Are these the "moderate democrats" that we keep hearing about?

Leftist Activists Across The US Call For "Intifada" In Support Of Palestinians

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/watch-leftist-activists-across-us-call-intifada-support-palestinians

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1093 on: October 16, 2023, 05:32:56 AM »
Batshit insane! 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1094 on: October 16, 2023, 11:18:55 AM »
Students march against university removing tampons from men’s bathrooms
Clemson University removed feminine hygiene dispensers from men's bathrooms after the College Republicans chapter mocked them
By Alexander Hall Fox News
Published October 13, 2023
https://www.foxnews.com/media/students-march-university-removing-tampons-mens-bathrooms

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1095 on: October 16, 2023, 11:24:01 AM »
Students march against university removing tampons from men’s bathrooms
Clemson University removed feminine hygiene dispensers from men's bathrooms after the College Republicans chapter mocked them
By Alexander Hall Fox News
Published October 13, 2023
https://www.foxnews.com/media/students-march-university-removing-tampons-mens-bathrooms

We are doomed. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1096 on: October 16, 2023, 12:42:47 PM »
We are doomed.

Yes we are.  These are our future leaders.   :-\

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1097 on: October 16, 2023, 12:54:20 PM »
Top med school promoting curriculum that Body Mass Index is steeped in racism, promotes puberty blockers
The Washington University School of Medicine has been criticized in the past for pushing woke ideology
By Andrew Mark Miller Fox News
Published October 8, 2023
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/top-med-school-promoting-curriculum-body-mass-index-steeped-racism-promotes-puberty-blockers

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #1098 on: October 16, 2023, 12:58:04 PM »
That sick pervert again?

Those boys are Primehomo's wet dream.
T

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1099 on: October 16, 2023, 01:58:17 PM »
Old news.

Governor Newsome signed Senate Bill 145 into law on September 11, 2020.

Scott Weiner was elected California's District 11 Senator in 2016 and continues to hold that office today.

Unfortunately, there was/is a lot of misinformation out there regarding what California Senate Bill 145 does and does not do to change the law.

https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billTextClient.xhtml?bill_id=201920200SB145