Author Topic: Is Liberalism a Mental Disorder?  (Read 153969 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: Is Liberalism a Mental Disorder?
« Reply #1150 on: November 09, 2023, 04:13:33 PM »
She recently strutted on the catwalk baring her breast. 

Fucking Disgustingly horrible tits - she should keep them covered up.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #1151 on: November 09, 2023, 07:39:16 PM »
Spitting image of Frida Kahlo. EWWW

:D

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1152 on: November 11, 2023, 09:23:23 PM »
"Canada is a model for the USA"

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1153 on: November 12, 2023, 08:27:01 AM »
Changing the laws to allow prosecuting thought crimes...free speech = hate crimes - anyone read Brave New World or 1984?

"The European Parliament has voted to lift the immunity of four of Poland’s governing party’s MEPs who have been accused of violating hate crime laws for endorsing an election advert that warned of the dangers of mass immigration.

Beata Kempa, Beata Mazurek, Patryk Jaki, and Tomasz Poreba could now face charges in their homeland for racially aggravated offenses after they retweeted and liked a Law and Justice (PiS) election video on social media ahead of local elections in 2018.

The video warned of the threats that an influx of illegal immigrants to Europe could cause and linked “enclaves of Muslim refugees” with sexual assaults and violent attacks."

https://rmx.news/article/european-parliament-lifts-immunity-of-four-polish-conservative-meps-facing-criminal-charges-for-retweeting-criticism-of-illegal-migration/

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1154 on: November 12, 2023, 09:26:53 AM »
She recently strutted on the catwalk baring her breast. 

OMG! Bet this didn't go over too well with her stepmom.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1155 on: November 12, 2023, 12:47:34 PM »
OMG! Bet this didn't go over too well with her stepmom.

Oh my yes, Kamala...the woman who was a Mayor's concubine in public to climb the political ladder is quite a discreet lady. Do you know anything about these people you vote for at all?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #1156 on: November 20, 2023, 09:38:03 AM »

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #1157 on: November 20, 2023, 09:39:55 AM »
Female Boxer Refuses to Fight Trans Opponent in Canadian Championship Match
WARNER TODD HUSTON  15 Nov 2023
https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2023/11/15/female-boxer-refuses-fight-trans-opponent-canadian-championship-match/?fbclid=IwAR0kxj5k-a4aVPzDNojnzTXKtraUCZPlpbzk8uO3w3E-gsnHcqyKH9gApeM

More of this needs to happen.  If the poor NCAA swimmers all did this, this nonsense would end.

Now, I totally know them doing that is a huge risk for them, and easier to say than do, but it would stop this.  Biological men should not be competing with women in athletics....it's clown world thinking, and should have never gotten to this point.
Y

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1158 on: November 20, 2023, 09:46:09 AM »
More of this needs to happen.  If the poor NCAA swimmers all did this, this nonsense would end.

Now, I totally know them doing that is a huge risk for them, and easier to say than do, but it would stop this.  Biological men should not be competing with women in athletics....it's clown world thinking, and should have never gotten to this point.

I agree.  This is the only thing that will stop this madness. 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1159 on: November 20, 2023, 11:35:54 AM »

Totally agree - This needs to stop.

WTF is wrong with these Libturds Brains - They're men & always will be,
Go compete against other Men.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1160 on: November 20, 2023, 12:25:34 PM »
Today I called in to change my health insurance provider and the Indian lady asked me if I was "a male at birth". FFS LOL GTFOH

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1161 on: November 20, 2023, 12:31:11 PM »
Today I called in to change my health insurance provider and the Indian lady asked me if I was "a male at birth". FFS LOL GTFOH

lol.  It's an upside down world.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1162 on: November 20, 2023, 12:53:22 PM »

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1163 on: November 20, 2023, 01:41:29 PM »
Pedo is up to his usual stuff
FFS.

i=epM5QBi9hJV0k4rn

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1164 on: November 20, 2023, 04:40:16 PM »

To be fair, it can be difficult to discern if someone is biologically male or female, just by how their voice sounds on the phone. Also, it has likely become a standard question everyone is asked, much like folks are asked about their ethnicity, on questionnaires.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1165 on: November 21, 2023, 04:20:04 PM »
Adding more unnecessary claptrap the curricula  Giving Newsom ideas, no doubt.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1166 on: November 21, 2023, 06:26:40 PM »
 ::)

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12775641/Transgender-swimmer-New-Jersey-Cortez-Fields-breaks-womens-record.html

Transgender swimmer at New Jersey liberal arts college, Meghan Cortez-Fields, smashes women's 100 yard butterfly record after competing in men's team for three years - as Riley Gaines slams athlete's 'hyper-fetishized' tattoo

Cortez-Fields also won the 200 yard individual medley at the Cougar Splash Invitational in Pennsylvania on Saturday
Her win in the female division comes after she spent three seasons competing with the men's team
Swimmer Riley Gaines spoke out about 'the injustice of allowing mediocre male athletes to become record-breaking female athletes' on Fox News

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1167 on: November 21, 2023, 07:29:26 PM »

Libturds are fine with these 2 weirdos & Think men can be women - FFS how mentally
Fucked up are they ??

And they're Fine with men competing against women - Thats Fucking Retarded,
Let's see what the Liberals on here have to say - Will they agree with me it's Fucked up
or will they write long essays on how & why its Normal.............

Waiting.................

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1168 on: November 21, 2023, 09:12:02 PM »
To be fair, it can be difficult to discern if someone is biologically male or female, just by how their voice sounds on the phone. Also, it has likely become a standard question everyone is asked, much like folks are asked about their ethnicity, on questionnaires.

If we were in a sane world, it would be a stupid question, because you cannot change your sex. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1169 on: November 21, 2023, 09:12:55 PM »

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12775641/Transgender-swimmer-New-Jersey-Cortez-Fields-breaks-womens-record.html

Transgender swimmer at New Jersey liberal arts college, Meghan Cortez-Fields, smashes women's 100 yard butterfly record after competing in men's team for three years - as Riley Gaines slams athlete's 'hyper-fetishized' tattoo

Cortez-Fields also won the 200 yard individual medley at the Cougar Splash Invitational in Pennsylvania on Saturday
Her win in the female division comes after she spent three seasons competing with the men's team
Swimmer Riley Gaines spoke out about 'the injustice of allowing mediocre male athletes to become record-breaking female athletes' on Fox News

Twisted.

We will never see a biological woman competing against biological men and breaking records, etc. 

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1170 on: November 22, 2023, 07:38:29 AM »
More weaponized "climate science". They adjusted the plant hardiness zone slightly once in a decade and this is the type of goal seeking buzzlines they go with.

"The sweet little grannies here are just heartbroken, they can't grow their tomatoes," she says, "It's so much hotter, the tomatoes burn."

https://www.npr.org/2023/11/17/1213600629/-it-feels-like-im-not-crazy-gardeners-arent-surprised-as-usda-updates-key-map?utm_source=pocket-newtab-en-us

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1171 on: November 23, 2023, 10:32:49 AM »
A biological man appointed CEO of a "women's reproductive health charity."

Transgender CEO fires back at 'transphobic' critics, 'right-wing press' after women's health group appointment
Steph Richards got into a brief clash with a BBC host last week and called the interviewer 'highly unprofessional'
By Nikolas Lanum Fox News
Published November 21, 2023
https://www.foxnews.com/media/transgender-ceo-transphobic-critics-right-wing-press-womens-health-group-appointment

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1172 on: November 23, 2023, 10:33:56 AM »
There is at least one sane person on the left on this issue.

Martina Navratilova makes stance clear on men playing women's sports, responds to latest NCAA controversy
A transgender woman on an NCAA Division III swim team broke a school record, causing controversy
By Ryan Gaydos Fox News
Published November 22, 2023 
https://www.foxnews.com/sports/martina-navratilova-makes-stance-clear-men-playing-womens-sports-responds-latest-ncaa-controversy

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1173 on: November 23, 2023, 10:39:00 AM »
This is what we call lolo (pronounced low low).  It means crazy. 

Scarborough: If Elected, Trump Will 'Execute' As Many People As He Can Get Away With!
Mark Finkelstein
November 21st, 2023
https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/mark-finkelstein/2023/11/21/scarborough-if-elected-trump-will-execute-many-people-he-can

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1174 on: November 23, 2023, 12:20:52 PM »
This is what we call lolo (pronounced low low).  It means crazy. 

Scarborough: If Elected, Trump Will 'Execute' As Many People As He Can Get Away With!
Mark Finkelstein
November 21st, 2023
https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/mark-finkelstein/2023/11/21/scarborough-if-elected-trump-will-execute-many-people-he-can

I do not agree with that statement. A more accurate one might be, if elected Trump will ‘eliminate’ anyone who is not unconditionally loyal to him, just has he has done previously.
I know, my version lacks the dramatic impact of Scarborough's statement. It is possible if Trump was in a position of power, he could utilize capital punishment (the death penalty) at the congressional level because Congress has not abolished it. Doing so, he could execute a few of his disloyal detractors... as a means of setting an example of what might happen should one be disloyal to him. However, he would have no say in which states allow the death penalty. Currently, this is about half of the states.