Author Topic: Is Liberalism a Mental Disorder?  (Read 153966 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Is Liberalism a Mental Disorder?
« Reply #1175 on: November 23, 2023, 12:27:27 PM »
I do not agree with that statement. A more accurate one might be, if elected Trump will ‘eliminate’ anyone who is not unconditionally loyal to him, just has he has done previously.
I know, my version lacks the dramatic impact of Scarborough's statement. It is possible if Trump was in a position of power, he could utilize capital punishment (the death penalty) at the congressional level because Congress has not abolished it. Doing so, he could execute a few of his disloyal detractors... as a means of setting an example of what might happen should one be disloyal to him. However, he would have no say in which states allow the death penalty. Currently, this is about half of the states.

Trump cannot execute anyone.  An execution at the federal level can only happen if someone commits a federal offense for which the the death penalty is an option (which I think is limited to murder?), the person is charged, tried, convicted, and lost any appeal.  The only involvement Trump could have in that process is trying to instruct the DOJ to prosecute someone who committed murder.  Giving any credence to this looney proposition is lolo.

What's ironic is how Biden has used the DOJ to try and imprison his political opponent for life.  And that Trump's DOJ prosecuted his own people while Trump was POTUS. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #1176 on: November 23, 2023, 12:33:43 PM »
I do not agree with that statement. A more accurate one might be, if elected Trump will ‘eliminate’ anyone who is not unconditionally loyal to him, just has he has done previously.
I know, my version lacks the dramatic impact of Scarborough's statement. It is possible if Trump was in a position of power, he could utilize capital punishment (the death penalty) at the congressional level because Congress has not abolished it. Doing so, he could execute a few of his disloyal detractors... as a means of setting an example of what might happen should one be disloyal to him. However, he would have no say in which states allow the death penalty. Currently, this is about half of the states.

Ok, so lets use some common sense, critical thinking and history. I'll start. Has this happened yet? What you mean by "eliminate". A Dem last week (I believe his name was Goldman) posted on twitter that Trump has to be "eliminated". Now, I'll take a wild shot and say this is the consensus of the hard left because they really have no place to go. Trump has been vetted, spied on, investigated along with his family, his businesses, his taxes, every thing since the day he came down that escalator in what? 2015? and they haven't found anything.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1177 on: November 23, 2023, 12:44:53 PM »
Trump cannot execute anyone.  An execution at the federal level can only happen if someone commits a federal offense for which the the death penalty is an option (which I think is limited to murder?), the person is charged, tried, convicted, and lost any appeal.  The only involvement Trump could have in that process is trying to instruct the DOJ to prosecute someone committed murder.  Giving any credence to this looney proposition is lolo.

What's ironic is how Biden has used the DOJ to try and imprison his political opponent for life.  And that Trump's DOJ prosecuted his own people while Trump was POTUS.

Either I was not clear, or you misunderstood what I wrote. I did not say Trump could execute anyone. What I suggested was he could influence Congress to do that. Obviously, it would have to be a federal offense since Congress has no say in State laws regarding the death penalty. More importantly, I was kidding. I cannot imagine Trump would ever be awarded that much power. He may be very persuasive at times, but there are limits to what he can do. (except according to some folks including you when it comes to declassifying government documents where supposedly his powers are limitless).  Not that he wouldn't try though.   :) :) :)

Note the happy faces. I didn't want you to mistake my kidding or sarcasm with seriousness. I am in too good a mood today to be absolutely serious about these matters.

Now I must get ready for Thanksgiving dinner at my relatives home. Should be fun. My daughter indicated there would be about 20 guests in all. All of us family.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1178 on: November 23, 2023, 02:11:25 PM »
And it only got worse.

Win some - lose some. It is time for House Democrats to step up to the plate or into the voter's booth.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1179 on: November 23, 2023, 05:36:44 PM »
Either I was not clear, or you misunderstood what I wrote. I did not say Trump could execute anyone. What I suggested was he could influence Congress to do that. Obviously, it would have to be a federal offense since Congress has no say in State laws regarding the death penalty. More importantly, I was kidding. I cannot imagine Trump would ever be awarded that much power. He may be very persuasive at times, but there are limits to what he can do. (except according to some folks including you when it comes to declassifying government documents where supposedly his powers are limitless).  Not that he wouldn't try though.   :) :) :)

Note the happy faces. I didn't want you to mistake my kidding or sarcasm with seriousness. I am in too good a mood today to be absolutely serious about these matters.

Now I must get ready for Thanksgiving dinner at my relatives home. Should be fun. My daughter indicated there would be about 20 guests in all. All of us family.

Who's the creepy uncle in the family?  ;D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1180 on: November 23, 2023, 07:58:18 PM »

Or maybe you did not understand what you wrote?

Doing so, he could execute a few of his disloyal detractors... as a means of setting an example of what might happen should one be disloyal to him.

There is no scenario involving Trump executing his disloyal detractors that survives the laugh out loud/lolo test. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1181 on: November 23, 2023, 08:10:47 PM »
I'm not a violent person, but stuff like this makes me want to slap this dude upside his head.

DHS Chief Mayorkas Orders Agents Not to ‘Misgender’ Illegal Border Crossers
By: Jason Walsh
November 20, 2023
https://www.dailyfetched.com/dhs-chief-mayorkas-orders-agents-not-to-misgender-illegal-border-crossers/

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1182 on: November 23, 2023, 09:37:01 PM »
I'm not a violent person, but stuff like this makes me want to slap this dude upside his head.

DHS Chief Mayorkas Orders Agents Not to ‘Misgender’ Illegal Border Crossers
By: Jason Walsh
November 20, 2023
https://www.dailyfetched.com/dhs-chief-mayorkas-orders-agents-not-to-misgender-illegal-border-crossers/

What a Fucking idiot - Whats wrong with these folks twisted minds .

Whats causing this stupidity in so many folk ?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1183 on: December 04, 2023, 09:32:44 PM »
‘Infuriating’ And ‘Outrageous’: Megyn Kelly, Piers Morgan React After Two Biological Men Take Top Spots In Women’s Cyclocross Championship
By  Katie Jerkovich
Dec 4, 2023   DailyWire.com
https://www.dailywire.com/news/infuriating-and-outrageous-megyn-kelly-piers-morgan-react-after-two-biological-men-take-top-spots-in-womens-cyclocross-championship

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1184 on: December 05, 2023, 11:31:48 AM »

What a Fucking idiot - Whats wrong with these folks twisted minds .

Whats causing this stupidity in so many folk ?

We can't offend out invaders. Just like the left these people play our sense of decency and fair laws against us. They were taught this by the left, who are going to be their slavemasters.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1185 on: December 05, 2023, 11:37:34 AM »

We can't offend out invaders. Just like the left these people play our sense of decency and fair laws against us. They were taught this by the left, who are going to be their slavemasters.

Fuck the Leftist Idiots & the invaders in Fact send them all
back where they came from & disperse the Idiotic leftist to many
of the shit hole countries & let them look after them there.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1186 on: December 05, 2023, 12:42:58 PM »
Fuck the Leftist Idiots & the invaders in Fact send them all
back where they came from & disperse the Idiotic leftist to many
of the shit hole countries & let them look after them there.

LOL! 'Send them all back to were they came from?' That is stupid comment. Where do you think leftist come from?

Go ahead and ship me back to where I came from, makes no difference to me because I already live here. My forefathers immigrated to American from England before it was called Great Britain, long before the American Revolution and I can prove it. Ever hear of the SAR (Son's of the American Revolution)? Check out what it takes to be in the SAR, which my grandfather was. https://www.sar.org/step-1/#:~:text=The%20SAR%20does%20not%20restrict,providing%20appropriate%20SAR%20acceptable%20documentation. Do you qualify for membership in  the SAR? Go ahead and ship me back to where I came from, makes no difference to me because I already live here.

My forefathers immigrated to American from England before it was known as Great Britain, long before the American Revolution and I can prove it. Ever hear of the SAR (Son's of the American Revolution)? Check out what it takes to be in the SAR, which my grandfather was. https://www.sar.org/step-1/#:~:text=The%20SAR%20does%20not%20restrict,providing%20appropriate%20SAR%20acceptable%20documentation. Do you qualify for membership in  the SAR?

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #1187 on: December 05, 2023, 02:59:27 PM »
LOL! 'Send them all back to were they came from?' That is stupid comment. Where do you think leftist come from?

Go ahead and ship me back to where I came from, makes no difference to me because I already live here. My forefathers immigrated to American from England before it was called Great Britain, long before the American Revolution and I can prove it. Ever hear of the SAR (Son's of the American Revolution)? Check out what it takes to be in the SAR, which my grandfather was. https://www.sar.org/step-1/#:~:text=The%20SAR%20does%20not%20restrict,providing%20appropriate%20SAR%20acceptable%20documentation. Do you qualify for membership in  the SAR? Go ahead and ship me back to where I came from, makes no difference to me because I already live here.

My forefathers immigrated to American from England before it was known as Great Britain, long before the American Revolution and I can prove it. Ever hear of the SAR (Son's of the American Revolution)? Check out what it takes to be in the SAR, which my grandfather was. https://www.sar.org/step-1/#:~:text=The%20SAR%20does%20not%20restrict,providing%20appropriate%20SAR%20acceptable%20documentation. Do you qualify for membership in  the SAR?
Missed the vagina hole and came out the asshole, that's a demented leftist!
T

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1188 on: December 05, 2023, 03:35:05 PM »

In this case, there are going to be a lot of sore buttholes. ;) -And before you go there, Mine was a cesarian birth. Besides I could not go back to where I came from. There is nowhere to go. My mother died in 1985, I had her remains cremated. My two sisters and I tossed her ashes into the ocean at Haystack Rock in Cannon Beach, OR.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #1189 on: December 05, 2023, 03:50:14 PM »
In this case, there are going to be a lot of sore buttholes. ;) -And before you go there, Mine was a cesarian birth. Besides I could not go back to where I came from. There is nowhere to go. My mother died in 1985, I had her remains cremated. My two sisters and I tossed her ashes into the ocean at Haystack Rock in Cannon Beach, OR.
”Tossed” :o hope they were at least “tossed” from a pier and not the shore. Had my fathers ashes placed in the ocean far offshore.
T

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1190 on: December 05, 2023, 04:37:42 PM »
”Tossed” :o hope they were at least “tossed” from a pier and not the shore. Had my fathers ashes placed in the ocean far offshore.
There is no pier at Haystack Rock. The tide was out, and we waded out as far as it was safe to, (this area is known for dangerous riptides). Mom's loose ashes were well distributed into the water and air just as a gust of air blew them back in our faces. If you had known my mom, you would know that was her parting shot at us or maybe a thank you because she loved the beach.   

I know now that the Federal Clean Water Act requires ashes must be scattered at least 3 nautical miles from shore. They do not dissolve in ocean water, but they also do not pollute it.

Guess my kids can scatter my ashes in the backyard. So far this is not illegal.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1191 on: December 05, 2023, 04:46:48 PM »

Too busy with other things again - yet when a nerve is hit the long essays come out
🤣😂🤣😂🤣

The loony leftists are born out the arsehole of the Devil as far as I can tell.
& IF there is a hell all should be going there.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1192 on: December 05, 2023, 04:48:19 PM »

🤣😂🤣😂🤣  👊🏻
Definitely took a wrong turn somewhere along the route

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1193 on: December 05, 2023, 04:50:03 PM »

Too busy with other things again - yet when a nerve is hit the long essays come out
🤣😂🤣😂🤣

The loony leftists are born out the arsehole of the Devil as far as I can tell.
& IF there is a hell all should be going there.

Don't flatter yourself, rather than hit a nerve, your lies are laughable, while you degree of hate is very sad.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1194 on: December 05, 2023, 04:52:52 PM »
Don't flatter yourself, rather than hit a nerve, your lies are laughable, while you degree of hate is very sad.

Yeah yeah yeah
Whenever a post hits a nerve the long long winded replies come out.
When it doesn't bother you - you pretend either you don't know or don't answer  ::)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1195 on: December 05, 2023, 07:09:48 PM »
Yeah yeah yeah
Whenever a post hits a nerve the long long winded replies come out.
When it doesn't bother you - you pretend either you don't know or don't answer  ::)

Believe what you want.
Quoting the famous, all caps message on the back of Melania Trump's jacket that she wore on the border visit with migrant children, 'I REALLY DON'T CARE, DO U?'  ;D

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #1196 on: December 09, 2023, 12:21:19 AM »
https://www.takimag.com/article/die-in-the-air/

DIVERSITY TRAINING
DIE in the Air

White House officials decided in 2013 to purge the hiring list of over 1,000 graduates of the air traffic control course at colleges like Arizona State who had also passed the cognitive exam for hiring. Instead, it made air traffic control job-seekers start over with a new “biographical” test to “add diversity to the workforce.”

This was in response to complaints from the National Black Coalition of Federal Aviation Employees that only 9.47 percent of FAA workers were black compared with 17.6 percent in the federal civilian workforce. “Thus, the FAA would be required to increase their complement of African American workers by 8.13 percent to reach parody [sic] with the Federal Civilian Workforce.”

This is not a parody.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1197 on: December 09, 2023, 04:46:53 AM »
Believe what you want.
Quoting the famous, all caps message on the back of Melania Trump's jacket that she wore on the border visit with migrant children, 'I REALLY DON'T CARE, DO U?'  ;D

Only you do care, your posts show that you do.

;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1198 on: December 09, 2023, 02:04:09 PM »
Only you do care, your posts show that you do.

;D

Have it your way. If you choose to believe I am excessively sensitive, be my guest. Oh, and from now on please treat me as someone who ego is easily hurt. I won't mind.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #1199 on: December 09, 2023, 08:03:51 PM »
https://www.takimag.com/article/die-in-the-air/

DIVERSITY TRAINING
DIE in the Air

White House officials decided in 2013 to purge the hiring list of over 1,000 graduates of the air traffic control course at colleges like Arizona State who had also passed the cognitive exam for hiring. Instead, it made air traffic control job-seekers start over with a new “biographical” test to “add diversity to the workforce.”

This was in response to complaints from the National Black Coalition of Federal Aviation Employees that only 9.47 percent of FAA workers were black compared with 17.6 percent in the federal civilian workforce. “Thus, the FAA would be required to increase their complement of African American workers by 8.13 percent to reach parody [sic] with the Federal Civilian Workforce.”

This is not a parody.

Well, the left stupidity has been getting people killed for years.