Author Topic: Is Liberalism a Mental Disorder?  (Read 153919 times)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: Is Liberalism a Mental Disorder?
« Reply #1200 on: December 09, 2023, 09:45:12 PM »
Well, the left stupidity has been getting people killed for years.

Just the fact someone like you is posting on a "Is liberalism a mental disorder?" thread is sold getbig gold. No offense... Continue being you....

Your biggest fan,
Ag

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1201 on: December 09, 2023, 09:53:29 PM »
Have it your way. If you choose to believe I am excessively sensitive, be my guest. Oh, and from now on please treat me as someone who ego is easily hurt. I won't mind.

I'll be me as l always am - Good / Bad / Mad
How your ego is is not my concern.
So many are easily hurt / offended & I don't care its their problem.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1202 on: December 10, 2023, 03:55:29 PM »
I'll be me as l always am - Good / Bad / Mad
How your ego is is not my concern.
So many are easily hurt / offended & I don't care its their problem.

Like the saying goes, be true to yourself. 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1203 on: December 10, 2023, 05:18:07 PM »

Very true

Only which Me is that I got so many to choose from.

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1204 on: December 11, 2023, 05:37:26 AM »

I guess for pedophiles being “true” to yourself means “lying” to the children you’re grooming???

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1205 on: December 11, 2023, 12:42:20 PM »
I guess for pedophiles being “true” to yourself means “lying” to the children you’re grooming???

I wouldn't know.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #1206 on: December 11, 2023, 08:28:10 PM »
11-Year-Old Girl Made to Sleep Overnight with ‘Trans’, Biologically Male Student During School Trip, Parents Allege.
JACK MONTGOMERY
https://thenationalpulse.com/2023/12/10/11-year-old-girl-made-to-sleep-overnight-with-trans-biologically-male-student-during-school-trip-parents-allege/

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #1207 on: December 12, 2023, 06:36:53 PM »
And Illinois just eliminated cash bail.

https://www.illinoispolicy.org/chicago-car-thefts-at-11-year-high-in-2023-before-years-over/

CHICAGO CAR THEFTS AT 11-YEAR HIGH IN 2023 BEFORE YEAR’S OVER

Chicago set an 11-year record for car thefts with months still to go in 2023. Nearly 25,000 drivers through October failed to find their vehicles where they’d left them.

Car thefts are surging this year in Chicago, exceeding last year’s decade record count by September and hitting 24,709 cases by the end of October.

Hold on, because the final three months of the year are typically the busiest for car thieves.

“Even though it’s a crime against property, it’s still taking away peoples’ livelihoods,” said Matt Nalett, founder of a Facebook group that helps Chicagoans locate their stolen cars, much like a lost pet directory does. “They need that vehicle for their jobs and their kids and for everyday life. So that was the beginning of the Chicago Stolen Car Directory.”

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #1209 on: December 12, 2023, 08:54:10 PM »
It’s waaaaaay beyond just a mental disorder. I mean these people have a more than a few loose screws

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #1210 on: December 12, 2023, 09:38:06 PM »
It’s waaaaaay beyond just a mental disorder. I mean these people have a more than a few loose screws

Ironically, that's how me and just a tad more than half of voting america feel about you

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1211 on: December 13, 2023, 07:30:26 AM »
Ironically, that's how me and just a tad more than half of voting america feel about you

Does that include the illegals, felons and dead voters as well?  8)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1212 on: December 13, 2023, 08:11:55 AM »

Does that include the illegals, felons and dead voters as well?  8)

Yep they make up 50+% of their voters

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1213 on: December 13, 2023, 04:21:15 PM »
I might invest in a fat suit or identify as obese.  ::)

https://nypost.com/2023/12/13/news/southwest-airlines-is-praised-for-customers-of-size-policy/?utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=nypost&utm_source=twitter

Southwest Airlines is praised for ‘customers of size’ policy that allows overweight flyers to purchase one seat and get another complimentary

Plus-size TikTokkers are praising Southwest Airlines for its “customer of size” policy, which allows overweight passengers to request a complimentary seat and forces the flight staff to accommodate larger flyers — even if that means kicking others with tickets off of the flight.

“If you’re fat, you know the anxiety of flying and this alleviates it a lot,” Caroline, a travel influencer who said she is a size 20, told her nearly 200,000 followers in a video posted at the end of October.

“I had a very comfortable flight just feeling like I was allowed to take up the space I needed.”

Under the Texas-based airline’s policy, customers whose bodies “encroach” past the armrest are entitled to an extra seat at no additional cost.

It says that passengers “have the option of purchasing just one seat and then discussing your seating needs with the Customer Service Agent at the departure gate.

Plus-sized travel expert Jae’lynn Chaney said the policy is an important step to include more people in the “super fat” category.

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1214 on: December 13, 2023, 08:10:10 PM »
I wouldn't know.

Sure you do. They live with you.

It says a ton about how you did as a “father” (hard to call a pedophile that told his wife to fckn die already so he could hit the gloryhole a father) - when your entire lineage hasn’t the ability to provide for themselves and instead lives with you. Then again what kind of POS is your son to allow his kids to live with the pedo who abused him???

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1215 on: December 14, 2023, 09:55:59 PM »
University of Washington Gives One of Only 12 Female Volleyball Scholarships to Trans Athlete
WARNER TODD HUSTON   14 Dec 2023
A male-born transgender athlete appears set to be awarded one of only 12 female volleyball scholarships at the University of Washington, a report finds.
https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2023/12/14/university-of-washington-gives-one-of-only-12-female-volleyball-scholarships-to-trans-athlete/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1216 on: December 20, 2023, 07:00:35 PM »
Twisted mofos. 

Cardin ‘angry,’ ‘disappointed’ with ex-staffer after sex tape reveal
BY AL WEAVER - 12/18/23
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/4366737-cardin-angry-disappointed-with-ex-staffer-after-sex-tape-reveal/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1217 on: December 27, 2023, 12:29:35 PM »
'Abrosexual': UK journalist explains little-known sexual identity
'Abrosexuality' describes when 'someone’s sexual identity fluctuates and changes'
By Lindsay Kornick Fox News
Published December 27, 2023
https://www.foxnews.com/media/abrosexual-uk-journalist-explains-little-known-sexual-identity

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1218 on: December 27, 2023, 12:33:13 PM »
Well done by the Delta employee.  Given how fluid some people claim to be, how the heck are you supposed to know what to call them??

‘Trans Activist’ Implodes after Being ‘Misgendered’ by Delta Airlines Employee – WATCH
By: Jason Walsh
December 27, 2023
https://www.dailyfetched.com/trans-activist-implodes-after-being-misgendered-by-delta-airlines-employee/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1219 on: December 27, 2023, 12:35:11 PM »
Justin Trudeau announces plans to install taxpayer-funded free tampon dispensers in parliament building's MEN'S bathrooms for trans staffers - as critics say men will just bring them home to female partners
Justin Trudeau's latest crisis is his policy to supply all bathrooms with menstrual products 'regardless of their marked genders.'
Buildings required to stock menstrual products will include federal public service departments, crown corporations, banks, airports, and train yards.
Some Canadians have criticized its implementation during an 'affordability crisis'
By SOPHIE MANN FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 25 December 2023
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12877163/Justin-Trudeau-tampons-transgender-taxpayers-Canada-bathrooms.html

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1220 on: December 27, 2023, 12:41:36 PM »
Bunch of lunatics! 

Justin Trudeau announces plans to install taxpayer-funded free tampon dispensers in parliament building's MEN'S bathrooms for trans staffers - as critics say men will just bring them home to female partners
Justin Trudeau's latest crisis is his policy to supply all bathrooms with menstrual products 'regardless of their marked genders.'
Buildings required to stock menstrual products will include federal public service departments, crown corporations, banks, airports, and train yards.
Some Canadians have criticized its implementation during an 'affordability crisis'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12877163/Justin-Trudeau-tampons-transgender-taxpayers-Canada-bathrooms.html

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #1221 on: December 27, 2023, 02:22:12 PM »
11-Year-Old Girl Made to Sleep Overnight with ‘Trans’, Biologically Male Student During School Trip, Parents Allege.
JACK MONTGOMERY
https://thenationalpulse.com/2023/12/10/11-year-old-girl-made-to-sleep-overnight-with-trans-biologically-male-student-during-school-trip-parents-allege/
Sick World Clown World. That's were we're at with Demented Joe or should I say Susan C unt Rice running the Country.
T

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1222 on: December 27, 2023, 03:32:06 PM »

You never know when a guy needs emergency earrings.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1223 on: December 27, 2023, 05:21:39 PM »
Twisted mofos. 

Cardin ‘angry,’ ‘disappointed’ with ex-staffer after sex tape reveal
BY AL WEAVER - 12/18/23
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/4366737-cardin-angry-disappointed-with-ex-staffer-after-sex-tape-reveal/

Sick twisted scumbags
Its self destruction & will only get worse

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1224 on: December 27, 2023, 05:24:23 PM »
Sick World Clown World. That's were we're at with Demented Joe or should I say Susan C unt Rice running the Country.

Yes - its absolute madness - yet so many Libturds don't see any problems FFS
Beginning of the End.

Some cataclysm will end all this & hopefully very soon.