Author Topic: Is Liberalism a Mental Disorder?  (Read 153980 times)

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
Re: Is Liberalism a Mental Disorder?
« Reply #1225 on: December 27, 2023, 06:06:19 PM »
Sick World Clown World. That's were we're at with Demented Joe or should I say Susan C unt Rice running the Country.

Neera Tanden replaced Rice this past may.  She and COS Jeff Zients are running things.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1226 on: December 27, 2023, 08:00:17 PM »
"new California law requiring stores with more than 500 employees to carry “gender-neutral” toys or face state fines"

https://jonathanturley.org/2023/12/27/new-callifornia-law-requires-stores-to-carry-gender-neutral-toys/

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1227 on: December 28, 2023, 04:46:31 PM »
 ::) :P

One daughter is a senior at a public university.  Talk of trans this or that caused some confusion in the household, so I said substitute "fake" or "phony" for "trans" and it becomes clear.  She said that if she used those words, she'd be ostracized by other students.  The indoctrination is real.

https://thepostmillennial.com/trudeau-government-gives-medal-to-trans-activist-who-got-vancouver-rape-shelter-defunded-for-refusing-to-house-biological-men

Trudeau government gives medal to trans activist who got Vancouver rape shelter defunded for refusing to house biological men
A transgender activist, whose advocacy led to the withdrawal of city funding from Canada's oldest rape shelter has been honored by the Trudeau government.

A transgender activist, whose advocacy led to the withdrawal of city funding from Canada's oldest rape shelter, has recently been honored with a Meritorious Service Medal, recognizing her as a "champion of diversity" the Daily Mail has revealed.

Morgane Oger, a biological man who identifies as a transgender woman, received the award from Canadian Governor-General Mary Simon on December 7, standing alongside numerous other Canadians acknowledged for their noteworthy contributions. Oger expressed gratitude for the recognition, attributing the medal to her efforts in advancing legal protections for transgender Canadians.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #1228 on: December 28, 2023, 08:52:05 PM »

One daughter is a senior at a public university.  Talk of trans this or that caused some confusion in the household, so I said substitute "fake" or "phony" for "trans" and it becomes clear.  She said that if she used those words, she'd be ostracized by other students.  The indoctrination is real.

https://thepostmillennial.com/trudeau-government-gives-medal-to-trans-activist-who-got-vancouver-rape-shelter-defunded-for-refusing-to-house-biological-men

Trudeau government gives medal to trans activist who got Vancouver rape shelter defunded for refusing to house biological men
A transgender activist, whose advocacy led to the withdrawal of city funding from Canada's oldest rape shelter has been honored by the Trudeau government.

A transgender activist, whose advocacy led to the withdrawal of city funding from Canada's oldest rape shelter, has recently been honored with a Meritorious Service Medal, recognizing her as a "champion of diversity" the Daily Mail has revealed.

Morgane Oger, a biological man who identifies as a transgender woman, received the award from Canadian Governor-General Mary Simon on December 7, standing alongside numerous other Canadians acknowledged for their noteworthy contributions. Oger expressed gratitude for the recognition, attributing the medal to her efforts in advancing legal protections for transgender Canadians.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1229 on: December 28, 2023, 08:57:24 PM »
Well done by the Delta employee.  Given how fluid some people claim to be, how the heck are you supposed to know what to call them??

‘Trans Activist’ Implodes after Being ‘Misgendered’ by Delta Airlines Employee – WATCH
By: Jason Walsh
December 27, 2023
https://www.dailyfetched.com/trans-activist-implodes-after-being-misgendered-by-delta-airlines-employee/

Trans Activist Who Got Shut Down by a Delta Employee Over 'Misgendering' Is Identified, and Hoo Boy
By Bonchie | December 27, 2023

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2023/12/27/trans-activist-who-got-shut-down-by-a-delta-employee-is-identified-and-hoo-boy-n2167997

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1230 on: December 29, 2023, 07:09:26 AM »
Trans Activist Who Got Shut Down by a Delta Employee Over 'Misgendering' Is Identified, and Hoo Boy

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2023/12/27/trans-activist-who-got-shut-down-by-a-delta-employee-is-identified-and-hoo-boy-n2167997

Gross!!!! 

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1231 on: December 29, 2023, 07:45:57 AM »

Quote from: Nether Animal on April 28, 2017, 02:41:38 PM

She's not really pulling these pics off.... looks like somebody's mom that lost a bet.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1232 on: December 29, 2023, 12:10:49 PM »

Quote from: Nether Animal on April 28, 2017, 02:41:38 PM

She's not really pulling these pics off.... looks like somebody's mom that lost a bet.

What goes on in someone's head to think that this is something you should post on the internet for the world to see?  I guess you could ask the same question of me for re-posting it, but I'm just highlighting how insane the world has become. 

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #1233 on: December 29, 2023, 01:35:25 PM »

Disgusting. Should be in a mental institution not politics.
T

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1234 on: December 31, 2023, 03:00:22 PM »
It might take a few years, but stick a fork in women's boxing.  If not reversed, this will also apply to the pros.

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/usa-boxing-codifies-rule-allowing-male-participation-in-womens-division/

USA Boxing Codifies Rule Allowing Male Participation in Women’s Division

The national governing body for amateur/Olympic-style boxing recently codified a rule permitting male participation in the women’s division in its 2024 rulebook.

USA Boxing added a ‘Transgender Policy,” written in August 2022, into its 2024 rulebook, declaring that male boxers who transition to female are eligible to compete in the female category under certain conditions. To qualify for the female division, a man must declare his gender identity as female, have undergone gender reassignment surgery, have done hormone testing for a minimum of four years after such procedures, and have met testosterone limits set by USA Boxing.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1235 on: December 31, 2023, 05:35:34 PM »
Justin Trudeau announces plans to install taxpayer-funded free tampon dispensers in parliament building's MEN'S bathrooms for trans staffers - as critics say men will just bring them home to female partners
Justin Trudeau's latest crisis is his policy to supply all bathrooms with menstrual products 'regardless of their marked genders.'
Buildings required to stock menstrual products will include federal public service departments, crown corporations, banks, airports, and train yards.
Some Canadians have criticized its implementation during an 'affordability crisis'
By SOPHIE MANN FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 25 December 2023
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12877163/Justin-Trudeau-tampons-transgender-taxpayers-Canada-bathrooms.html
Hahaa!! That guy is a huge cuckold of the worst kind.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1236 on: January 01, 2024, 07:49:08 PM »
It might take a few years, but stick a fork in women's boxing.  If not reversed, this will also apply to the pros.

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/usa-boxing-codifies-rule-allowing-male-participation-in-womens-division/

USA Boxing Codifies Rule Allowing Male Participation in Women’s Division

The national governing body for amateur/Olympic-style boxing recently codified a rule permitting male participation in the women’s division in its 2024 rulebook.

USA Boxing added a ‘Transgender Policy,” written in August 2022, into its 2024 rulebook, declaring that male boxers who transition to female are eligible to compete in the female category under certain conditions. To qualify for the female division, a man must declare his gender identity as female, have undergone gender reassignment surgery, have done hormone testing for a minimum of four years after such procedures, and have met testosterone limits set by USA Boxing.

These lunatics are going to get someone killed.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1237 on: January 01, 2024, 07:49:47 PM »
Hahaa!! That guy is a huge cuckold of the worst kind.

It's like we are living in a real life bad movie.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1238 on: January 01, 2024, 11:04:05 PM »
Justin Trudeau announces plans to install taxpayer-funded free tampon dispensers in parliament building's MEN'S bathrooms for trans staffers - as critics say men will just bring them home to female partners
Justin Trudeau's latest crisis is his policy to supply all bathrooms with menstrual products 'regardless of their marked genders.'
Buildings required to stock menstrual products will include federal public service departments, crown corporations, banks, airports, and train yards.
Some Canadians have criticized its implementation during an 'affordability crisis'
By SOPHIE MANN FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 25 December 2023
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12877163/Justin-Trudeau-tampons-transgender-taxpayers-Canada-bathrooms.html

WTF has happened to their Thinking - Their minds are completely warped.
Some serious evil is controlling the likes of Trudy 🤬🤬🤬
How & Why have things got so totally screwed up.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1239 on: January 02, 2024, 10:38:58 AM »

WTF has happened to their Thinking - Their minds are completely warped.
Some serious evil is controlling the likes of Trudy 🤬🤬🤬
How & Why have things got so totally screwed up.

Its a mind disease 

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1240 on: January 02, 2024, 06:24:46 PM »
LA Teachers Union demanded (among other things), as a condition for teachers to return to the classroom, a wealth tax, Medicare for all, defunding the police, and a moratorium on new charter schools.  They can't handle competition because it reveals how poorly regular (unionized) public schools perform.

https://nypost.com/2023/12/30/opinion/test-scores-prove-charter-schools-win-again-lift-the-cap/

Per data compiled by the nonprofit NYC Charter School Center, the gap was especially large for black and Hispanic students:

* Black charter students outperformed their district-school counterparts by 19 points (59% testing proficient or better vs. 40%) in English and 27 points in math (61% vs. 34%).

* Hispanic charter scholars outdid their regular-public-school peers by 16 points (55% vs. 39%) in English and 25 points (61% vs. 36%) in math.

Overall, charter students scored seven points higher on the English exam, with 59% testing as proficient, vs. 52% at schools run by the city Department of Education.

On math, charter kids scored 13 points higher — 63% proficient or better, compared to 50% at district public

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1241 on: January 04, 2024, 12:18:21 PM »
Ecosexual.   ::)

I’m head over heels in love with an oak tree — but it isn’t about sex
By Ben Cost
Published Dec. 26, 2023
https://nypost.com/2023/12/26/lifestyle/ecosexual-woman-claims-shes-in-love-with-oak-tree/

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #1242 on: January 06, 2024, 09:03:41 AM »
Ecosexual.   ::)

I’m head over heels in love with an oak tree — but it isn’t about sex
By Ben Cost
Published Dec. 26, 2023
https://nypost.com/2023/12/26/lifestyle/ecosexual-woman-claims-shes-in-love-with-oak-tree/
Revelations like this make me completely ignore society, most of it is filth.
T

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1243 on: January 06, 2024, 12:39:10 PM »
Its a mind disease

It certainly distorts their minds & how they think & rationalize
the most absurd & ridiculous things they try to defend & argue for  ::)

Look at prime he Firmly goes along with Men being changed into women
which is Biologically impossible - He's unable to say Yeah I know it's a man
only I'll Pretend along with Him that he's a Woman  :D :D ;D ;D :D
Unbelievable amount of Ridiculousness.

There's many other thing That he & other Libtards will not
bring themselves to say , they just carry on Pretending & ignoring.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1244 on: January 06, 2024, 04:13:05 PM »
It certainly distorts their minds & how they think & rationalize
the most absurd & ridiculous things they try to defend & argue for  ::)

Look at prime he Firmly goes along with Men being changed into women
which is Biologically impossible - He's unable to say Yeah I know it's a man
only I'll Pretend along with Him that he's a Woman  :D :D ;D ;D :D
Unbelievable amount of Ridiculousness.

There's many other thing That he & other Libtards will not
bring themselves to say , they just carry on Pretending & ignoring.

You are confusing 'unable' with not interested or could not care less.

What seems ridiculous to me is your adamancy about this subject. Some might go so far as to see this as you are being obsessed with transgenderism. Did a onetime good friend or a close relative decide to have gender reassignment and you never got over it?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1245 on: January 06, 2024, 04:30:35 PM »
You are confusing 'unable' with not interested or could not care less.

What seems ridiculous to me is your adamancy about this subject. Some might go so far as to see this as you are being obsessed with transgenderism. Did a onetime good friend or a close relative decide to have gender reassignment and you never got over it?

You're unable as it goes along with what you think.

Nope - its just total nonsense- if a friend/ relative was stupid enough to mention it they'd
Not a 2nd time.

And yet again there's no such thing as Trans anything, you're the one seemingly obsessed
With trying to get others to believe such crap.

Is the Pantomime Horse real to you also ?

😂🤣😂🤣😂

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1246 on: January 06, 2024, 07:27:21 PM »

You're unable as it goes along with what you think.

Nope - its just total nonsense- if a friend/ relative was stupid enough to mention it they'd
Not a 2nd time.

And yet again there's no such thing as Trans anything, you're the one seemingly obsessed
With trying to get others to believe such crap.

Is the Pantomime Horse real to you also ?

😂🤣😂🤣😂

What you said about a friend of yours or a relative mentioning it says everything. First off, if they had gender reassignment, they wouldn't need to mention it for you to know.

You don't know what I think.

You must explain to me what the Pantomime Horse has to do with gender-reassignment. As best as I know a pantomime horse is a stage costume that requires two actors to operate it and who could be any gender or combination thereof since the audience can't see them. Are you talking about the UK Glam Rock band Suede from the 80's? Glam rock was and is known for androgyny.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1247 on: January 06, 2024, 09:37:53 PM »
What you said about a friend of yours or a relative mentioning it says everything. First off, if they had gender reassignment, they wouldn't need to mention it for you to know.

You don't know what I think.

You must explain to me what the Pantomime Horse has to do with gender-reassignment. As best as I know a pantomime horse is a stage costume that requires two actors to operate it and who could be any gender or combination thereof since the audience can't see them. Are you talking about the UK Glam Rock band Suede from the 80's? Glam rock was and is known for androgyny.

You so often Think you know what others Think as you post about it.

Friend or Relative I'd tell them to Stop being so Fucking stupid & or go seek psychiatric help
As their brain isn't working correctly.
And then likely I'd tell them to Fuck off  ;D

The Pantomime horse is a fake horse Pretending to be a real horse
Just like the Men pretending to be women & women pretending to be men.

Neither they or you can change Biological sex- you & them can play pretend
As much as you like just don't expect others to play pretend with you.
Go on now tell me that Biological sex can be changed........... Along with chromosomes..........
And Bone structure............

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1248 on: January 07, 2024, 06:35:43 PM »
Going for the Quakers now?  Will they rename the state?  ::)

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/national-park-service-to-remove-william-penn-statue-from-historic-site/

National Park Service to Remove William Penn Statue from Historic Site

The National Park Service (NPS) has announced it will be rehabilitating (via reduction) Pennsylvania founder William Penn’s Welcome Park to “provide a more welcoming, accurate, and inclusive experience.” Named after the ship that bore Penn to that city of fraternal affection, the park is the site of his former Philadelphia home and the Slate Roof House. As part of this reimagining of Welcome Park, the park service has confirmed that “the Penn statue and Slate Roof house model will be removed and not installed.”

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1249 on: January 08, 2024, 12:43:04 PM »
Going for the Quakers now?  Will they rename the state?  ::)

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/national-park-service-to-remove-william-penn-statue-from-historic-site/

National Park Service to Remove William Penn Statue from Historic Site

The National Park Service (NPS) has announced it will be rehabilitating (via reduction) Pennsylvania founder William Penn’s Welcome Park to “provide a more welcoming, accurate, and inclusive experience.” Named after the ship that bore Penn to that city of fraternal affection, the park is the site of his former Philadelphia home and the Slate Roof House. As part of this reimagining of Welcome Park, the park service has confirmed that “the Penn statue and Slate Roof house model will be removed and not installed.”

Insanity