Author Topic: Is Liberalism a Mental Disorder?  (Read 153943 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: Is Liberalism a Mental Disorder?
« Reply #1250 on: January 08, 2024, 01:07:40 PM »
Going for the Quakers now?  Will they rename the state?  ::)

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/national-park-service-to-remove-william-penn-statue-from-historic-site/

National Park Service to Remove William Penn Statue from Historic Site

The National Park Service (NPS) has announced it will be rehabilitating (via reduction) Pennsylvania founder William Penn’s Welcome Park to “provide a more welcoming, accurate, and inclusive experience.” Named after the ship that bore Penn to that city of fraternal affection, the park is the site of his former Philadelphia home and the Slate Roof House. As part of this reimagining of Welcome Park, the park service has confirmed that “the Penn statue and Slate Roof house model will be removed and not installed.”

Yet the loony Libturds on here never ever utter a word against such utter stupidity
Because their equally as Stupid & support such things.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1251 on: January 08, 2024, 02:17:05 PM »

The Pantomime horse is a fake horse Pretending to be a real horse
Just like the Men pretending to be women & women pretending to be men.

Yours is an odd analogy.

Pantomime is a type of musical comedy stage production designed for family entertainment.

A pantomime horse is a horse costume used in theater which is not intended to be or look real. As you can see from the photo.

A transvestite is a person who dresses in clothes primarily associated with the other sex. They are parodies of whatever gender they are pretending to be. With these folks I get the comparison you make.

Transgender describes those who have a gender that’s different from the sex (male, female, or intersex) or binary gender (boy or girl) they were assigned at birth. This is more involved than simply wearing a costume - as does a pantomime.

Pantomime horse

Transvestite/drag queen Ru Paul dresses up in women's clothes... period.

Chaz Bono takes being transgender seriously.

Not only is Valentina Sampaio a serious transgender person, but she also successfully (IMO) pulls it off.

Valentina Sampaio is the first transgender Sports Illustrated model.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1252 on: January 08, 2024, 03:50:10 PM »
Yours is an odd analogy.

Pantomime is a type of musical comedy stage production designed for family entertainment.

A pantomime horse is a horse costume used in theater which is not intended to be or look real. As you can see from the photo.

A transvestite is a person who dresses in clothes primarily associated with the other sex. They are parodies of whatever gender they are pretending to be. With these folks I get the comparison you make.

Transgender describes those who have a gender that’s different from the sex (male, female, or intersex) or binary gender (boy or girl) they were assigned at birth. This is more involved than simply wearing a costume - as does a pantomime.

Pantomime horse

Transvestite/drag queen Ru Paul dresses up in women's clothes... period.

Chaz Bono takes being transgender seriously.

Not only is Valentina Sampaio a serious transgender person, but she also successfully (IMO) pulls it off.

Valentina Sampaio is the first transgender Sports Illustrated model.

Your postings are very odd at times
Trying to defend Mental health issues as something that needs to be defended
Rather than being hopefully properly treated..

The Pantomime horse is a pretend horse
Just as the Men & Women pretending to be their Biological opposites.

The issue isn't their Biology its in their minds as it appears it is with you
Who cannot grasp or concede that simple fact, and post reams of crap trying
To justify/ back up your nonsense.

HTH
 ;D

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1253 on: January 09, 2024, 11:34:03 AM »
Boomer with a Google strikes again.  ::)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1254 on: January 09, 2024, 03:09:12 PM »

Your postings are very odd at times
Trying to defend Mental health issues as something that needs to be defended
Rather than being hopefully properly treated..

The Pantomime horse is a pretend horse
Just as the Men & Women pretending to be their Biological opposites.

The issue isn't their Biology its in their minds as it appears it is with you
Who cannot grasp or concede that simple fact, and post reams of crap trying
To justify/ back up your nonsense.

HTH
 ;D

What I find hilarious is that you keep going on about my not accepting their biological - birth gender when in fact I already affirmed that I do, quite some time ago. I would check my post history, but honestly it is not worth the effort because you would continue to ignore this and grouse about it.

No one knows exactly what causes gender dysphoria. Some experts believe that hormones in the womb, genes, and cultural and environmental factors may be involved.

If someone believes for whatever reason they would benefit from gender-reassignment it is their business, and not yours. In what way do their life choices harm you? Have you never heard the saying, 'live and let live?' 

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #1255 on: January 09, 2024, 03:16:53 PM »

If someone believes for whatever reason they would benefit from gender-reassignment it is their business, and not yours. In what way do their life choices harm you? Have you never heard the saying, 'live and let live?' 

True.

But they should not expect special treatment for it, nor try to conform normal standards of language to change to accommodate.

Except for kids, they should not be able to have this performed until they are considered adults.
Y

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #1256 on: January 09, 2024, 05:11:58 PM »
True.

But they should not expect special treatment for it, nor try to conform normal standards of language to change to accommodate.

Except for kids, they should not be able to have this performed until they are considered adults.

That's what it comes down to for me.  I don't care what adults want to do with their bodies.  But amputating the genitals of kids, sterilizing them with puberty blockers, etc. cannot happen in a civilized society.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1257 on: January 09, 2024, 05:41:42 PM »
What I find hilarious is that you keep going on about my not accepting their biological - birth gender when in fact I already affirmed that I do, quite some time ago. I would check my post history, but honestly it is not worth the effort because you would continue to ignore this and grouse about it.

No one knows exactly what causes gender dysphoria. Some experts believe that hormones in the womb, genes, and cultural and environmental factors may be involved.

What I Find Hilarious is you willingly going along & playing pretend with them ,
When you know & have stated they are still males or females.
I don't care if they wish to identify as a man or woman or a tree or a frog thats entirely up to them,
Only don't think or expect others to play along with their Delusional Fantasies if Numpties
As yourself wish to play along your choice - Again Don't think or expect others to play along.

And you can search & post all the laws & thought control crap you want - Doesn't alter what they are
Biologically.

Off you go & play Pretend with Richard & or Rachel or both .

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #1258 on: January 11, 2024, 01:59:01 PM »
Seven out of nine - not bad...not bad at all.  :D

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12950961/Johns-Hopkins-Medicine-DEI-chief-brands-whites-males-Christians-ENGLISH-speakers-privileged-letter.html

Fury as Johns Hopkins Hospital publishes diversity hit list where its DEI chief claims ALL whites, males, Christians, able-bodies people and English speakers are 'privileged'

Letter sent by Dr. Sherita Hill for the hospital's 'monthly diversity digest'
Middle-aged, middle-class and able-bodied people also fit her description
Elon Musk and Donald Trump Jr. among those who slammed the letter 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1259 on: January 11, 2024, 06:47:52 PM »
True.

No these folks should not expect or need special treatment, but unfortunately they do. Some requests for special treatment do more harm than good, such as the issue with pronouns.

Without an increased knowledge of gender dysphoria, it is impossible for me to guess at an appropriate age to actively address someone’s best hormonal and needs. My personal non-professional opinion is that they and their guardians/families wait until they are fully adult before permitting non-reversable procedures (approximately age 22). My guess is only the individual and those closest to them can understand the difficulty of being gender dysphoric in current society.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #1260 on: January 11, 2024, 06:51:14 PM »
No these folks should not expect or need special treatment, but unfortunately they do. Some requests for special treatment do more harm than good, such as the issue with pronouns.

Without an increased knowledge of gender dysphoria, it is impossible for me to guess at an appropriate age to actively address someone’s best hormonal and needs. My personal non-professional opinion is that they and their guardians/families wait until they are fully adult before permitting non-reversable procedures (approximately age 22). My guess is only the individual and those closest to them can understand the difficulty of being gender dysphoric in current society.

I don't disagree with any of this, but I think they could make the argument for age 21.
Y

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1261 on: January 11, 2024, 07:02:39 PM »
I don't disagree with any of this, but I think they could make the argument for age 21.

The reason I said age 22 is because by this age most people reach emotional adulthood.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #1262 on: January 11, 2024, 07:52:59 PM »
The reason I said age 22 is because by this age most people reach emotional adulthood.

I heard the other day the brain is still "forming" until age 25, but could be wrong.
Y

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1263 on: January 11, 2024, 09:04:30 PM »
I heard the other day the brain is still "forming" until age 25, but could be wrong.

Oh it's longer than that for men.  More like 40.  lol

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #1264 on: January 12, 2024, 07:01:32 AM »

https://wibc.com/108211/pew-study-white-liberals-disproportionately-suffer-from-mental-illness/

Survey data from a 2020 Pew poll indicates that white liberals disproportionately suffer from mental illness versus their conservative counterparts.
The study, which examined white liberals, moderates, and conservatives, both male and female, found that conservatives were far less likely to be diagnosed with mental health issues than those who identified as either liberal or even “very liberal.”

Young white women suffered the worst.
White women, ages 18-29, who identified as liberal were given a mental health diagnosis from medical professionals at a rate of 56.3%, as compared to 28.4% in moderates and 27.3% in conservatives.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #1265 on: January 12, 2024, 09:32:48 AM »

https://wibc.com/108211/pew-study-white-liberals-disproportionately-suffer-from-mental-illness/

Survey data from a 2020 Pew poll indicates that white liberals disproportionately suffer from mental illness versus their conservative counterparts.
The study, which examined white liberals, moderates, and conservatives, both male and female, found that conservatives were far less likely to be diagnosed with mental health issues than those who identified as either liberal or even “very liberal.”

White women, ages 18-29, who identified as liberal were given a mental health diagnosis from medical professionals at a rate of 56.3%, as compared to 28.4% in moderates and 27.3% in conservatives.

Because they are largely fat, sedentary, eat like shit, don't supplement, and have no concept of exercise.

I have yet to see any protest or blocking of streets or tunnels by a bunch of in shape, jacked guys.

However, I did see a dumpy slob wearing a "rogue" shirt in the SF video making the rounds where all the maksed fat liberal white people are chanting "free palestine" though.
Y

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #1266 on: January 12, 2024, 10:19:42 AM »
Because they are largely fat, sedentary, eat like shit, don't supplement, and have no concept of exercise.

I have yet to see any protest or blocking of streets or tunnels by a bunch of in shape, jacked guys.

However, I did see a dumpy slob wearing a "rogue" shirt in the SF video making the rounds where all the maksed fat liberal white people are chanting "free palestine" though.

Same drill during the BLM protests. I saw them first hand. The women were almost all fat slobs who could barely walk.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1267 on: January 12, 2024, 10:43:34 AM »

There's nothing sadder than a 40+ far left man. Goes against nature itself.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1268 on: January 12, 2024, 11:34:25 AM »

Good point.  Never thought about that.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1269 on: January 12, 2024, 11:36:07 AM »

There's nothing sadder than a 40+ far left man. Goes against nature itself.

They definitely share a lot of the same characteristics. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1270 on: January 12, 2024, 12:00:49 PM »

Isn't 40 when the midlife crisis starts? Would you consider a midlife crisis an emotional regression?

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #1271 on: January 12, 2024, 02:34:26 PM »

The study, which examined white liberals, moderates, and conservatives, both male and female, found that conservatives were far less likely to be diagnosed with mental health issues than those who identified as either liberal or even “very liberal.”

Gen Z c unts. Weakest generation in American history. Bunch of pussies living at home with mommy and daddy.
T

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1272 on: January 12, 2024, 02:39:28 PM »

Consider that, if you took a puppy or kitten to a vet to be spayed, the vet would tell you that you need to wait until the pet matured, otherwise it would not develop and mature properly and fully.

What do vets know that pediatricians don’t?

The use of puberty blockers, cross-sex hormones, and bottom and top surgeries (Ugh!!!) to treat gender dysphoria disorder in minors is not FDA approved.  Remember “follow the science”?

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1273 on: January 12, 2024, 02:46:37 PM »
Gen Z c unts. Weakest generation in American history. Bunch of pussies living at home with mommy and daddy.

This one is more entertaining: https://twitter.com/vileTexan/status/1744360255557902702

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1274 on: January 12, 2024, 06:50:46 PM »
Consider that, if you took a puppy or kitten to a vet to be spayed, the vet would tell you that you need to wait until the pet matured, otherwise it would not develop and mature properly and fully.

What do vets know that pediatricians don’t?

The use of puberty blockers, cross-sex hormones, and bottom and top surgeries (Ugh!!!) to treat gender dysphoria disorder in minors is not FDA approved.  Remember “follow the science”?

So, I guess we agree about this then.

Seems to me there are some differences when comparing these procedures with other animals and humans. The focus with humans seems to be more about the emotional aspects while with other animals the main concern is their physical health. Makes sense to me because these other animals don’t share the same sexual preference and gender concerns with us. That would have been something to ask Dr. Dolittle about, since he talked to the animals.  ;)

Pretty much every pet dog I had in my lifetime, was spayed, or neutered, but following general procedure with the bitches, I waited until after they went into heat, although veterinarians recommend spaying them prior to their first heat. I read that with larger breeds it is better to wait until  are at least 9 months old because of the possibility of orthopedic issues.

I also owned horses. Veterinarians recommend gelding a horse when they are between 6 and 12 months of age. Older horses who are neutered, retain some of the aggressive behavior of a stallion. In my experience, they are much more difficult to train. Also, there is more health risk when castrating a horse who is more mature. One horse I had was ‘proud cut,’ he was very difficult to train and on the crazy side.