Author Topic: Is Liberalism a Mental Disorder?  (Read 153993 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: Is Liberalism a Mental Disorder?
« Reply #1275 on: January 13, 2024, 06:00:19 AM »
So, I guess we agree about this then.

Seems to me there are some differences when comparing these procedures with other animals and humans. The focus with humans seems to be more about the emotional aspects while with other animals the main concern is their physical health. Makes sense to me because these other animals don’t share the same sexual preference and gender concerns with us. That would have been something to ask Dr. Dolittle about, since he talked to the animals.  ;)

Pretty much every pet dog I had in my lifetime, was spayed, or neutered, but following general procedure with the bitches, I waited until after they went into heat, although veterinarians recommend spaying them prior to their first heat. I read that with larger breeds it is better to wait until  are at least 9 months old because of the possibility of orthopedic issues.

I also owned horses. Veterinarians recommend gelding a horse when they are between 6 and 12 months of age. Older horses who are neutered, retain some of the aggressive behavior of a stallion. In my experience, they are much more difficult to train. Also, there is more health risk when castrating a horse who is more mature. One horse I had was ‘proud cut,’ he was very difficult to train and on the crazy side.

Seems to me they're not giving a Fuck about the Mental health or physical health of the humans
They clearly care more about the animals.

Fuckec up Mindset on many folk - this never ending pandering to folk with serious mental confusion
& going along with their delusions isn't remotely helping them. 🤬🤬🤬

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1276 on: January 13, 2024, 01:52:26 PM »

Seems to me they're not giving a Fuck about the Mental health or physical health of the humans
They clearly care more about the animals.

Fuckec up Mindset on many folk - this never ending pandering to folk with serious mental confusion
& going along with their delusions isn't remotely helping them. 🤬🤬🤬

It is unclear to me what you are trying to convey in your reply. The ‘they’ you reference are veterinarians. Last time I checked, veterinarians don't treat human patients. Humans have a slower rate of maturity than most other animal species, but clearly dogs and horses are most often neutered before they reach maturity. This is done primarily for their physical wellbeing and not so much their mental health, probably because their mental health is more stable and less complex than that of humans.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1277 on: January 13, 2024, 03:10:49 PM »
It is unclear to me what you are trying to convey in your reply. The ‘they’ you reference are veterinarians. Last time I checked, veterinarians don't treat human patients. Humans have a slower rate of maturity than most other animal species, but clearly dogs and horses are most often neutered before they reach maturity. This is done primarily for their physical wellbeing and not so much their mental health, probably because their mental health is more stable and less complex than that of humans.

Are you being Deliberately Obtuse or you're just plain Thick
The "They" are the one's Fucking about with young children.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #1278 on: January 13, 2024, 03:11:59 PM »
Are you being Deliberately Obtuse or you're just plain Thick
The "They" are the one's Fucking about with young children.
Libs see what they want to see everything else to them is a lie, sad and weird!
T

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1279 on: January 13, 2024, 04:01:16 PM »
Libs see what they want to see everything else to them is a lie, sad and weird!

There's certainly something very off about them , what they see, think & say.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #1280 on: January 14, 2024, 08:02:31 PM »
Gotta admit, this is very creative.

Forget astrophysics - there will soon be Afrophysics.

https://dailycaller.com/2024/01/10/prestigious-rice-university-afrochemistry-class-chemistry/

Rice University Offers ‘Afrochemistry’ Class To Address ‘Inequities In Chemistry’

Rice University, a prestigious academic institution, is currently offering a course on “Afrochemistry” that seeks to address “inequities in chemistry and chemical education.”

According to an online course schedule and catalog, this chemistry class has no final exam and goes from Jan. 8 to April 19, 2024.

“Students will apply chemical tools and analysis to understand Black life in the U.S. and students will implement African American sensibilities to analyze chemistry,” a course description from the catalog noted. “Diverse historical and contemporary scientists, intellectuals, and chemical discoveries will inform personal reflections and proposals for addressing inequities in chemistry and chemical education. This course will be accessible to students from a variety of backgrounds including STEM and non-STEM disciplines. No prior knowledge of chemistry or African American studies is required for engagement in this course.”

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #1281 on: January 16, 2024, 04:22:25 PM »
Male Inmate Who Identifies As ‘Trans Woman’ Sues Left-Wing City for Placing Him in Men’s Prison
Madeline Leesman
January 15, 2024
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/madelineleesman/2024/01/15/rikers-island-transgender-lawsuit-n2633606#google_vignette

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1282 on: January 16, 2024, 05:06:01 PM »
Male Inmate Who Identifies As ‘Trans Woman’ Sues Left-Wing City for Placing Him in Men’s Prison
Madeline Leesman
January 15, 2024
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/madelineleesman/2024/01/15/rikers-island-transgender-lawsuit-n2633606#google_vignette

He's getting a lot of attention in that prison.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1283 on: January 16, 2024, 05:23:40 PM »

He's getting a lot of attention in that prison.
That would be great .lol

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1284 on: January 17, 2024, 07:04:25 PM »
Frankenstein monsters. 

Maine pushes to become 'transgender safe haven' where minors can receive sex-change surgery and can't be returned to their parents - as outraged community leaders try to slow efforts
The 'Act to Safeguard Gender Affirming Health Care' would help out of state minors get access to hormone treatments and surgery
Opponents have labelled it 'state sanctioned kidnapping' and a 'transgender trafficking' bill
There was a work session scheduled for Wednesday but the meeting was postponed until January 25
By ISABELLE STANLEY FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 17 January 2024
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12975029/Maine-transgender-safe-haven-bill-teens-care-parents.html

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1285 on: January 18, 2024, 06:08:00 PM »
Frankenstein monsters. 

Maine pushes to become 'transgender safe haven' where minors can receive sex-change surgery and can't be returned to their parents - as outraged community leaders try to slow efforts
The 'Act to Safeguard Gender Affirming Health Care' would help out of state minors get access to hormone treatments and surgery
Opponents have labelled it 'state sanctioned kidnapping' and a 'transgender trafficking' bill
There was a work session scheduled for Wednesday but the meeting was postponed until January 25
By ISABELLE STANLEY FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 17 January 2024
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12975029/Maine-transgender-safe-haven-bill-teens-care-parents.html

Following California's disgusting example.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1286 on: January 18, 2024, 06:10:40 PM »
I'm not looking up "afab."

https://thepostmillennial.com/bidens-hhs-to-spend-700000-on-inclusive-teen-pregnancy-prevention-for-transgender-boys?utm_campaign=64466

Biden's HHS to spend $700,000 on 'inclusive teen pregnancy prevention for transgender boys'
Researchers want to study the decisions trans-identifying youth make regarding sexual intercourse.

Joe Biden's Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) will be giving almost $700,000 in funds for a pregnancy prevention program intended to target teenage girls who identify themselves as boys, new federal disclosure documents reveal.

The $698,736 grant from HHS is going to the Center for Innovative Public Health Research in California, CBS reports, with funds being used to "encourage trans boys to use condoms during sex."

"Data suggest that afab trans-identified youth may be less likely to use condoms when having sex with people who have penises and are at least as likely as cisgender girls to be pregnant," researchers wrote. "This health inequity must be addressed."

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1287 on: January 18, 2024, 07:00:09 PM »
There's certainly something very off about them , what they see, think & say.

You are correct in that this describes some liberal thinking people and it likewise is consistent with some conservative folks, especially those at the fringes.

"Comparatively speaking, conservatives, as opposed to liberals, worry less about open-mindedness and tend to self-identify as such. Historically, conservative people have described themselves as being less tolerant of uncertainty, less likely to engage in effortful thinking, and less open to changing their beliefs in light of new information. In other words, they self-report a closed-minded orientation."

Foundation Professor of Sociology and social psychologist Markus Kemmelmeier.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1288 on: January 18, 2024, 10:37:20 PM »
You are correct in that this describes some liberal thinking people and it likewise is consistent with some conservative folks, especially those at the fringes.

"Comparatively speaking, conservatives, as opposed to liberals, worry less about open-mindedness and tend to self-identify as such. Historically, conservative people have described themselves as being less tolerant of uncertainty, less likely to engage in effortful thinking, and less open to changing their beliefs in light of new information. In other words, they self-report a closed-minded orientation."

Markus Kemmelmeir 1 man with 1 opinion - Markus is a leftwing 🤡
And you're still a Hypocrite.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1289 on: January 19, 2024, 10:08:55 AM »

Other gems from Kemmelmeier:

Sowing Patriotism, But Reaping Nationalism? Consequences of Exposure to the American Flag
Markus Kemmelmeier, David G. Winter
First published: 23 October 2008
https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/j.1467-9221.2008.00670.x

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1290 on: January 19, 2024, 03:56:38 PM »
Markus Kemmelmeir 1 man with 1 opinion - Markus is a leftwing 🤡
And you're still a Hypocrite.

Does anything in my post suggest Kemmelmeier is more than one man with one opinion? Although I do not know Kemmelmeier, my guess is that he has many opinions on a variety of subjects. Almost nobody has one single opinion. Also, are you saying that you automatically discount anything said or written by someone who is a liberal/leftist? Isn't this rather 'typist' of you? Are you prejudiced against all folks whose opinions lean to the left? BTW, Markus Kemmelmeier, describes himself as a centrist with slight left leanings

You are certainly welcome to post the opinions of other folks on this subject.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1291 on: January 19, 2024, 10:55:49 PM »
Does anything in my post suggest Kemmelmeier is more than one man with one opinion? Although I do not know Kemmelmeier, my guess is that he has many opinions on a variety of subjects. Almost nobody has one single opinion. Also, are you saying that you automatically discount anything said or written by someone who is a liberal/leftist? Isn't this rather 'typist' of you? Are you prejudiced against all folks whose opinions lean to the left? BTW, Markus Kemmelmeier, describes himself as a centrist with slight left leanings

You are certainly welcome to post the opinions of other folks on this subject.

Why did you bother searching for it & posting it .
Just post your opinion.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1292 on: January 20, 2024, 03:00:44 PM »
Why did you bother searching for it & posting it .
Just post your opinion.

It is my opinion that I will post what I choose to post.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1293 on: January 20, 2024, 05:25:35 PM »
It is my opinion that I will post what I choose to post.

::)  Typist

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1294 on: January 26, 2024, 04:55:16 PM »
They are finally starting to turn the corner.  ;D

Can We Save the Planet by Shrinking the Economy?

https://getpocket.com/explore/item/can-we-save-the-planet-by-shrinking-the-economy?utm_source=pocket-newtab-en-us

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1295 on: January 29, 2024, 10:30:20 AM »

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1296 on: January 31, 2024, 07:19:57 PM »
 ::) :P

https://www.theblaze.com/news/5-men-womens-volleyball-game?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=dlvr.it_x_blazetv&tpcc=social

5 transgender athletes dominate women's college volleyball game, 2 of the males accused of injuring female players

A total of five men purporting to be women played in a collegiate-level women's volleyball game, and two of the male athletes have been accused of concussing two female athletes in recent games.

A women's volleyball match between Centennial College and Seneca College in Toronto, Canada, featured two male athletes on the the Centennial Colts, while the Seneca Sting used three male players.

According to reporter David Menzies, it was revealed by an inside source that there are a total of six males playing in the women's league, five of whom are "not on any gender-affirming hormone therapy or have not had surgical gonad removal."

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1297 on: February 01, 2024, 11:50:23 AM »

https://www.theblaze.com/news/5-men-womens-volleyball-game?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=dlvr.it_x_blazetv&tpcc=social

5 transgender athletes dominate women's college volleyball game, 2 of the males accused of injuring female players

A total of five men purporting to be women played in a collegiate-level women's volleyball game, and two of the male athletes have been accused of concussing two female athletes in recent games.

A women's volleyball match between Centennial College and Seneca College in Toronto, Canada, featured two male athletes on the the Centennial Colts, while the Seneca Sting used three male players.

According to reporter David Menzies, it was revealed by an inside source that there are a total of six males playing in the women's league, five of whom are "not on any gender-affirming hormone therapy or have not had surgical gonad removal."

Believe all women.  ;D

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #1298 on: February 01, 2024, 11:57:43 AM »

So if men "identify" as women, why even have the game, they can just say they "identify" as "winners", "world champions" or whatever they feel like at the moment.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1299 on: February 03, 2024, 09:39:34 PM »