Author Topic: Is Liberalism a Mental Disorder?  (Read 153887 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
Re: Is Liberalism a Mental Disorder?
« Reply #175 on: July 10, 2018, 06:05:40 PM »
Wow, that's some nutty stuff.  The Dems are really crazy.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #176 on: July 10, 2018, 06:12:05 PM »
I made it through 1 minute and 17 seconds.  She is the most irritating woman in America.  CliffsNotes? 
l

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #177 on: July 10, 2018, 06:21:28 PM »
l

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

lol.  I guess that does about sum it up.   :)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: July 11, 2018, 09:27:48 AM »
Lena Dunham Celebrates Gaining Weight While Ex Dates Model

Actress Lena Dunham celebrated her significant weight gain in an Instagram post on Tuesday, claiming that it has left her feeling much happier.

Dunham, who split from her long-term boyfriend, musician Jack Antonoff, in January, posted a photo of her weight gain that she says has made her feel “happy, joyous, and free.” Antonoff, meanwhile, is currently dating model Carlotta Kohl.

“On the left: 138 pounds, complimented all day and propositioned by men and on the cover of a tabloid about diets that work,” Lena Dunham wrote of a photo of her leaner photo of herself taken in April 2017. “Also, sick in the tissue and in the head and subsisting only on small amounts of sugar, tons of caffeine and a purse pharmacy.”

“On the right: 162 pounds, happy joyous & free, complimented only by people that matter for reasons that matter, subsisting on a steady flow of fun/healthy snacks and apps and entrees, strong from lifting dogs and spirits,” she continued.

https://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2018/07/11/lena-dunham-celebrates-gaining-weight-while-ex-dates-model/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #179 on: July 11, 2018, 09:37:54 AM »
Lena Dunham Celebrates Gaining Weight While Ex Dates Model

Actress Lena Dunham celebrated her significant weight gain in an Instagram post on Tuesday, claiming that it has left her feeling much happier.

Dunham, who split from her long-term boyfriend, musician Jack Antonoff, in January, posted a photo of her weight gain that she says has made her feel “happy, joyous, and free.” Antonoff, meanwhile, is currently dating model Carlotta Kohl.

“On the left: 138 pounds, complimented all day and propositioned by men and on the cover of a tabloid about diets that work,” Lena Dunham wrote of a photo of her leaner photo of herself taken in April 2017. “Also, sick in the tissue and in the head and subsisting only on small amounts of sugar, tons of caffeine and a purse pharmacy.”

“On the right: 162 pounds, happy joyous & free, complimented only by people that matter for reasons that matter, subsisting on a steady flow of fun/healthy snacks and apps and entrees, strong from lifting dogs and spirits,” she continued.

https://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2018/07/11/lena-dunham-celebrates-gaining-weight-while-ex-dates-model/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

162 lbs. looks like 200 lbs.

That's a big lunchbox or is that her luggage for her emigration to Canada.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: July 11, 2018, 09:42:58 AM »
Disgusting

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: July 11, 2018, 03:08:07 PM »
Wow..."strong from lifting spirits" has to be one of the best cop outs ever.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: July 11, 2018, 03:11:51 PM »
Wow..."strong from lifting spirits" has to be one of the best cop outs ever.

:D

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: July 11, 2018, 03:14:49 PM »
Brilliant thread by Dos Equis btw. So much material out there.

I literally have to wade through all these outrageous leftist and celebrity meltdowns every day just to find out what the political stories are.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: July 11, 2018, 04:16:08 PM »
Alyssa Milano to Trump: ‘Leave My Boobs Alone’

Actress and left-wing activist Alyssa Milano accused President Donald Trump of working to defeat women’s right to breastfeed by opposing a pro-breastfeeding resolution proposed at the United Nations.
“There’s nothing this man isn’t trying to fuck up. Leave my boobs alone,” Alyssa Milano screeched in a tweet on Wednesday

In her tweet, the Charmed actress linked to an article in the New York Daily News that accused the Trump administration of shooting down the breastfeeding resolution as a sop to the infant formula manufacturers that apparently opposed it. The paper insisted that the administration threatened Ecuador with a loss of military support if it did not vote against the resolution.

But while Trump detractors and supporters of the breastfeeding resolution have accused the Trump administration of being opposed to women’s rights, the United States Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) told the Associated Press that there is no opposition to breastfeeding in the administration’s criticism of the UN resolution:

The U.S. opposed a World Health Assembly resolution to encourage breastfeeding because it called for limits on the promotion of infant formula, not because of objections to breastfeeding, President Donald Trump tweeted Monday.

Trump criticized The New York Times for reporting that U.S. officials sought to remove language that urged governments to protect, promote and support breastfeeding, along with language calling on policymakers to limit the promotion of food products, such as infant formula, that can be harmful to young children.

Breitbart News also reports:

“Caitlin Oakley, a spokeswoman for the Department of Health and Human Services, said it’s ‘patently false’ to portray the U.S. position as ‘anti-breastfeeding.’

The Trump administration also denied that U.S. officials had threatened trade sanctions in the debate over the resolution, AP reported.

President Trump himself spoke to the left-wing claims calling it “fake news.”

“The failing NY Times Fake News story today about breastfeeding must be called out. The U.S. strongly supports breastfeeding, but we don’t believe women should be denied access to formula. Many women need this option because of malnutrition and poverty,” President Trump tweeted on July 9.

https://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2018/07/11/alyssa-milano-to-trump-leave-my-boobs-alone/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: July 11, 2018, 04:21:29 PM »
Brilliant thread by Dos Equis btw. So much material out there.

I literally have to wade through all these outrageous leftist and celebrity meltdowns every day just to find out what the political stories are.

Thank you.  :)

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #186 on: July 16, 2018, 05:07:11 PM »
Another example:
a

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #187 on: July 16, 2018, 10:33:32 PM »
Another example:

Oops that was painful for her
Luckily she had a soft interviewer
Otherwise she would of been torn to shreds

She made a big statement & had no idea
What she on about -then fumbling to backtrack

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: July 17, 2018, 01:45:17 AM »
ments.

I'm running for Senate as a Republican. My Democrat parents are backing my opponent (tr)
Fox News ^ | July 16, 2018 | Kevin Nicholson
Posted on 7/16/2018, 6:11:26 PM by EdnaMode

My decision to be a Democrat was never a decision. It was just expected of me. It was understood. Born into a family of Democrats, my grandfather would often spend weekends talking to me about his respect for Franklin Roosevelt and his annoyance with President Reagan. I listened and absorbed, but was not yet ready to think critically about what I was told – or to decide for myself.

[snip]

My parents have since turned their back on me, my wife, their grandchildren, and their extended family. Adding to this, they decided to make the maximum contribution to my Democrat opponent in my campaign for U.S. Senate in Wisconsin, an intentional personal blow that made headlines across the country. It was deliberate – and it is a true representation of the intolerance of a political philosophy that stands on the false platform of tolerance.

I don’t enjoy talking about this highly personal experience, but as I see the #WalkAway movement gain momentum, I feel compelled to share my story. As #WalkAway grows, conservatives need to reach out to those who were raised to believe in a Democrat Party and a liberal political philosophy that does nothing to make them more successful.

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: July 18, 2018, 12:33:13 AM »
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot.   :-\

Watergate prosecutor: Trump-Putin summit 'will live in infamy as much as the Pearl Harbor attack or Kristallnacht'

BY ARIS FOLLEY - 07/17/18

Former Watergate prosecutor Jill Wine-Banks slammed President Trump late Monday after he appeared to side with Russian President Vladimir Putin on his denial of interfering in the 2016 election.

“It’s just as serious to me as the Cuban missile crisis in terms of an attack or the 9/11 attack,” Wine-Banks said during an appearance on MSNBC hours after Trump delivered remarks alongside Putin at a joint press conference in Helsinki.

“The president is taking the side of the people who attacked us instead of trying to prevent a future attack. He has done nothing to make sure that the elections four months away are going to be safe and I would say that his performance today will live in infamy as much as the Pearl Harbor attack or Kristallnacht,” Wine-Banks continued, referring to when Nazis in 1938 marched through towns in Germany and Austria destroying Jewish businesses, synagogues and homes. She added that the president’s performance is a “really a serious issue we need to deal with.”

. . .

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/397354-watergate-prosecutor-trump-putin-summit-will-live-in-infamy-as

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #190 on: July 18, 2018, 01:35:40 AM »
Another example:

Example of what?  An American politician finally telling the truth about the Israel-Palestine situation?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #191 on: July 18, 2018, 05:14:10 AM »
Example of what?  An American politician finally telling the truth about the Israel-Palestine situation?

Telling the truth about the Israel-Palestine situation?  Clearly she was just repeating something she heard, but doesn't understand.  She couldn't explain it when pressed, and then she admitted to having no clue what she's talking about.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #192 on: July 18, 2018, 06:34:18 AM »
Nuff said

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: July 18, 2018, 09:19:15 AM »
Millennials want to retire by 61, but most have nothing saved
CNBC ^ | July 18, 2018 | Megan Leonhardt
Posted on 7/18/2018, 10:45:57 AM by C19fan

Millennials may have only a little saved for retirement, but they still want to retire early.

A recent Bankrate.com survey asked millennials, classified as Americans ages 18 to 37, what the perfect time to retire would be. Their answer: 61 years old.

(Excerpt) Read more at cnbc.com ...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: July 18, 2018, 10:11:53 AM »
Millennials want to retire by 61, but most have nothing saved
CNBC ^ | July 18, 2018 | Megan Leonhardt
Posted on 7/18/2018, 10:45:57 AM by C19fan

Millennials may have only a little saved for retirement, but they still want to retire early.

A recent Bankrate.com survey asked millennials, classified as Americans ages 18 to 37, what the perfect time to retire would be. Their answer: 61 years old.

(Excerpt) Read more at cnbc.com ...

I hope they catch on to the fact that we're not handed retirement as if it were a gift. People have to plan and work for it, unless they come from a very wealthy and generous family.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #195 on: July 18, 2018, 01:49:12 PM »
Example of what?  An American politician finally telling the truth about the Israel-Palestine situation?

Telling the truth about the Israel-Palestine situation?  Clearly she was just repeating something she heard, but doesn't understand.  She couldn't explain it when pressed, and then she admitted to having no clue what she's talking about.

Exactly - She was repeating it parrot style
When pushed to explain she’d got No idea what she was talking about.

Prime Example of a Leftist Twat.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: July 18, 2018, 02:31:58 PM »
Ellison: Not Allowing People to Cross Border Freely Creates ‘Injustice’

During an interview with the editor-in-chief of Tikkun Magazine, Rabbi Michael Lerner‏, Rep. Keith Ellison (D-MN) said it was an “injustice” that corporations are allowed to cross borders seeking low wage workers but workers are not allowed to cross the border seeking higher wages.

Ellison said, “An undocumented worker is an exploited worker. We just have to say the 12 million undocumented people in the United States are here because somebody wants them to be. They want them to do the work but they don’t want them to have any rights, they don’t want to pay them fairly, they don’t want them to be able to bargain collectively, they don’t want them to be able to get occupational safety and standards. And that is what is really going on. The trade agreements they allow capital to travel over borders and all capital is, is people who happen to own something we call a corporation which is a legal agreement that gives them special rights.”

He continued, “And labor, which is a regular person, cannot travel back and forth across the border. And so corporations, certain people who get certain rights, can go back and forth across the border seeking out the lowest wages, but people, regular people cannot go back and forth across the border seeking out the highest wages. So what it creates is an imbalance, it creates an injustice and it creates the need for something like a global Marshall Plan.”

He added, “Yes, we need to have fair trade rules. Yes we need to make sure we raise labor standards everywhere not reduce them, we need to raise environmental standards everywhere, not reduce them, but we also need to rebuild ‎the part of the world that so many of us rely on to get everything from cheap flowers, to cheap strawberries, to cheap this, to cheap that, we need to understand our interconnectedness globally.”

https://www.breitbart.com/video/2018/07/18/ellison-not-allowing-people-to-cross-border-freely-creates-injustice/

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #197 on: July 18, 2018, 02:38:14 PM »
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot.   :-\

Watergate prosecutor: Trump-Putin summit 'will live in infamy as much as the Pearl Harbor attack or Kristallnacht'

BY ARIS FOLLEY - 07/17/18

Former Watergate prosecutor Jill Wine-Banks slammed President Trump late Monday after he appeared to side with Russian President Vladimir Putin on his denial of interfering in the 2016 election.

“It’s just as serious to me as the Cuban missile crisis in terms of an attack or the 9/11 attack,” Wine-Banks said during an appearance on MSNBC hours after Trump delivered remarks alongside Putin at a joint press conference in Helsinki.

“The president is taking the side of the people who attacked us instead of trying to prevent a future attack. He has done nothing to make sure that the elections four months away are going to be safe and I would say that his performance today will live in infamy as much as the Pearl Harbor attack or Kristallnacht,” Wine-Banks continued, referring to when Nazis in 1938 marched through towns in Germany and Austria destroying Jewish businesses, synagogues and homes. She added that the president’s performance is a “really a serious issue we need to deal with.”

. . .

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/397354-watergate-prosecutor-trump-putin-summit-will-live-in-infamy-as

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: July 18, 2018, 02:50:38 PM »

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: July 18, 2018, 04:15:59 PM »
House GOP Pins 167 Democrats With ‘Abolish ICE’ Vote

GOP legislators wrapped the unpopular “Abolish ICE!” campaign around House Democrats on Wednesday, by forcing a floor vote where 167 Democrats abstained or voted against a resolution praising the Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency.
Democratic leaders protested and denounced the resolution, which was passed by 226 GOP votes. “This is the equivalent of fiddling while Rome is burning … It is a meaningless stunt,” said Democratic Rep. Ralph Nadler. “We have more important things to do.”

Democrats are under growing pressure from their progressive base to block ICE’s popular immigration reforms. But that is electoral poison, so Democratic leaders have been trying to shift attention back to higher priorities issues such as healthcare.

Only 18 Democrats voted for the GOP’s pro-enforcement resolution, while 34 Democrats voted against the resolution and 133 abstained by voting “present” in the hope of minimizing the blowback from ordinary voters or the progressive base.

The vote was an easy option for the GOP leaders, partly because it focuses voters’ attention on illegal immigration and away from the much bigger inflow of legal immigrants. Legal immigration is far more important for Americans worried about their jobs, salaries, and neighborhoods, but the GOP’s leaders receive much funding from business groups which gain from the annual inflow of 1 million legal workers, consumers, and renters.

https://www.breitbart.com/2018-elections/2018/07/18/house-gop-dunks-167-democrats-abolish-ice-vote/