Author Topic: Is Liberalism a Mental Disorder?  (Read 153887 times)

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
Re: Is Liberalism a Mental Disorder?
« Reply #625 on: May 04, 2022, 09:01:14 PM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #626 on: May 04, 2022, 09:02:21 PM »

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #627 on: May 04, 2022, 10:45:44 PM »
My conspiracy theory is this. 

About 25% of this country are vehemently against abortion.  The other 25% that typically vote the same way could care less.  I think there is a connection between the prison industrial complex and the anti abortion movement.  No abortions means more uneducated, impoverished children who in overwhelming numbers tend to go to prison or work menial shitty wage jobs.  It seems to me the best way to avoid abortions and imprisonment both is through universal early childhood education as well as providing healthy meals for these kids as well. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #628 on: May 04, 2022, 11:15:21 PM »
My conspiracy theory is this. 

About 25% of this country are vehemently against abortion.  The other 25% that typically vote the same way could care less.  I think there is a connection between the prison industrial complex and the anti abortion movement.  No abortions means more uneducated, impoverished children who in overwhelming numbers tend to go to prison or work menial shitty wage jobs.  It seems to me the best way to avoid abortions and imprisonment both is through universal early childhood education as well as providing healthy meals for these kids as well.

Thoughtful analysis.

The one thing I'd take issue with is the oft-repeated contention that the majority of women who get abortions are poor and on public assistance and that if they had the child instead of killing it that the child would wind up on public assistance, poor, etc.  Haven't looked at the numbers recently, but that is historically not the case.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #629 on: May 05, 2022, 04:08:01 AM »
Keep getting abortions?  Time for mandatory sterilization of lazy welfare weenies.  Lest any cry "Dats RACISSS!"?  Fuck off and die, twatlings.  There's plenty of white trash that needs to be sterilized too.  Fucking lazy comes in every color of the gays ass rainblow.

They don't want to have children?  Fine.  Take away that ability.  Have too many children?  Take away the ability to make more.  Simple.  Stop Idiocracy now!

Lawd but I hate cucktards. 

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #631 on: May 05, 2022, 03:36:59 PM »
Thoughtful analysis.

The one thing I'd take issue with is the oft-repeated contention that the majority of women who get abortions are poor and on public assistance and that if they had the child instead of killing it that the child would wind up on public assistance, poor, etc.  Haven't looked at the numbers recently, but that is historically not the case.

The only people i know personally who admit to having an abortion are decently well off people who don't want kids.

Granted i don't typically hang with people from the local trailer park or projects.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #632 on: May 05, 2022, 03:44:32 PM »
The only people i know personally who admit to having an abortion are decently well off people who don't want kids.

Granted i don't typically hang with people from the local trailer park or projects.

That has been true historically.  It's primarily used as a form of birth control by middle and upper income women. 

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #633 on: May 08, 2022, 02:24:54 PM »
Lincoln Project founder.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #634 on: May 10, 2022, 12:32:26 PM »
Thomas Sowell
@ThomasSowell May 9

That people on the political left have a certain set of opinions, just as people do in other parts of the ideological spectrum, is not surprising. What is surprising, however, is how often the opinions of those on the left are accompanied by hostility and even hatred.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #635 on: May 20, 2022, 05:35:32 PM »
https://thepostmillennial.com/biological-male-absolutely-demolishes-female-competitors-to-win-womens-surfing-competition

Biological male 'absolutely demolishes' female competitors to win women’s surfing competition

A biological male has won the 2022 West Coast Suspensions Longboard & Logger State Championships in Australia with a staggering point lead over female competitors.

On Sunday, the competition wrapped up, with Sasha Jane Lowerson winning first place in both the Open Women’s Longboard and Open Women’s Logger.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #636 on: May 21, 2022, 01:21:16 AM »
https://thepostmillennial.com/biological-male-absolutely-demolishes-female-competitors-to-win-womens-surfing-competition

Biological male 'absolutely demolishes' female competitors to win women’s surfing competition

A biological male has won the 2022 West Coast Suspensions Longboard & Logger State Championships in Australia with a staggering point lead over female competitors.

On Sunday, the competition wrapped up, with Sasha Jane Lowerson winning first place in both the Open Women’s Longboard and Open Men's Longboard.

There Fixed it For You.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #638 on: June 04, 2022, 07:02:39 PM »

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #639 on: June 04, 2022, 07:05:51 PM »
At least this was an "open" race.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10885307/Trans-women-cyclists-second-non-binary-race-leaving-young-mother-third.html

Trans women cyclists who used to compete as men take first and second place in new 'non-binary' race - leaving young mother in third

The independent race aimed to be inclusive for trans and non-binary people
It was won by Emily Bridges who was pictured on the podium on social media
It comes amid a heated row about trans rights in elite sports such as cycling

An 'inclusive' cycling race that saw male-born trans athletes trounce women competitors has been condemned by critics.

The event on Friday finished with two transgender women in first and second places, with a young mother in third.

Gold in the ThunderCrit race at Herne Hill velodrome in South-East London went to Emily Bridges, a trans cyclist who was barred from a woman's race in March and who had competed in men's events only the month before.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #640 on: June 05, 2022, 06:54:18 PM »

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #641 on: June 07, 2022, 04:39:09 PM »

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #642 on: June 07, 2022, 04:45:33 PM »
https://twitter.com/Scott_Wiener/status/1534224620504555520

The face tells you everything you need to know. Better if he is kept away from children.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #643 on: June 08, 2022, 12:40:32 PM »
Robert De Niro Says He Sleeps Better Knowing Biden in White House: He Is ‘Doing a Very Good Job
Breitbart ^ | 06/08/2022 | David NG
Posted on 6/8/2022, 2:29:18 PM by ChicagoConservative27

Despite out-of-control inflation, record gas prices, baby formula shortages, record illegal immigration at the southern border, and a newly emboldened Russia and China, Hollywood star Robert De Niro has nothing but praise for President Joe Biden (D), saying he sleeps better at night knowing Biden is in charge.

Robert De Niro spoke about President Biden during an appearance Tuesday on CBS’ The Late Show with Stephen Colbert.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #644 on: June 08, 2022, 06:59:43 PM »
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1534709391743647744

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #645 on: June 08, 2022, 07:01:35 PM »

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #646 on: June 08, 2022, 09:07:52 PM »
LOL

;D

She was totally unhinged - it's almost like she has a mental disorder.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #647 on: June 12, 2022, 06:07:36 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #648 on: June 13, 2022, 09:44:35 AM »

Soul Crusher