Author Topic: Is Liberalism a Mental Disorder?  (Read 152947 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Is Liberalism a Mental Disorder?
« Reply #725 on: September 07, 2022, 09:27:14 AM »
Kathy Griffin Threatens Civil War if You Don’t Vote Democrat in November
Posted on 9/7/2022, 10:52:07

Trump-hating comedian Kathy Griffin suggested civil war will be waged if people do not vote for Democrats in November.

In a psychotic tweet on Tuesday, the actress said voting for Republican would descend the country into a “civil war.”

“If you don’t want a Civil War, vote for Democrats in November. If you do want Civil War, vote Republican,” Griffin, 61, tweeted, just days after Joe Biden’s revolting speech declaring Trump supporters “extremists” and enemies of the state.

If you don’t want a Civil War, vote for Democrats in November. If you do want Civil War, vote Republican.

— Kathy Griffin (@kathygriffin) September 6, 2022

Griffin’s disgusting tweet was ratioed into oblivion on Tuesday.
Sooo… Kathy Griffin is now threatening a Civil War on behalf of Democrats if Republicans win… got it.

— Tim Young (@TimRunsHisMouth) September 6, 2022

Sounds an awful lot like you're threatening Americans if they don't vote Democrat, Kathleen.

— AdamInHTownTX (Not a Biologist) (@AdamInHTownTX) September 6, 2022

Follow on Telegram @WeLoveTrumpNoah.single .s-post-content a.social-media-button {background: #00a2d8;color: #fff!important;padding: 10px 30px 8px;text-align: center;display: inline-block;border-radius: 5px;margin: 24px 0 12px;font-weight: 500;}.single .s-post-content a.social-media-button:hover {background: #00bfff;}
Translation: “If my political party can’t enslave the rest of the country to our will, there will be civil war!”

It speaks volumes that Kathy doesn’t seem to acknowledge peaceful alternatives, like #NationalDivorce.

— Libertarian Party (@LPNational) September 6, 2022

The tweet prompted many to question whether she was engaging in the illegal practice of voter intimidation.

From Cornell Law School:

Whoever intimidates, threatens, coerces, or attempts to intimidate, threaten, or coerce, any other person for the purpose of interfering with the right of such other person to vote or to vote as he may choose, or of causing such other person to vote for, or not to vote for, any candidate for the office of President, Vice President, Presidential elector, Member of the Senate, Member of the House of Representatives, Delegate from the District of Columbia, or Resident Commissioner, at any election held solely or in part for the purpose of electing such candidate, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both.

Infowars noted:

One Twitter user who claimed to be an independent voter claimed Griffin’s tweet turned him off from a prospective Democrat vote.

I’m not a republican, but I’ll vote that way if you mean this. Y’all sure know how to get independents to vote a certain way 🤠

— Louisiana Swamp Monster 🏴‍☠️🏴🐊🏴 (@theLouisianaMan) September 6, 2022

Others highlighted how Griffin played a major role in dividing the country during the last presidency.

I’m sure this had nothing to do with why the Country is so divided. pic.twitter.com/O1w5ogtMbO

— Jim Eagle – A Breakfast Taco (@IronDadTN) September 6, 2022

Torpedoing her career, Griffin made the ill-fated decision back in 2017 to pose for photos holding a bloody head resembling President Donald Trump, sealing her fate as a permanent sufferer of Trump derangement syndrome.

Since then she’s taken to shilling for pharmaceutical companies and virtue-signaling on Twitter about dutifully taking her government-prescribed experimental mRNA injections.

pic.twitter.com/ibharvoslQ

— The Laughing Man (@laughingmantwit) March 28, 2022

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #726 on: September 07, 2022, 10:37:51 AM »
Nearly 1 In 4 Democratic Voters Believe Men Can Get Pregnant: Poll
A new poll finds that significant numbers of Democratic voters believe things that are false.
By  Christina Berry
Sep 6, 2022   DailyWire.com
https://www.dailywire.com/news/nearly-1-in-4-democratic-voters-believe-men-can-get-pregnant-poll

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #727 on: September 07, 2022, 11:23:49 AM »
Nearly 1 In 4 Democratic Voters Believe Men Can Get Pregnant: Poll
A new poll finds that significant numbers of Democratic voters believe things that are false.
By  Christina Berry
Sep 6, 2022   DailyWire.com
https://www.dailywire.com/news/nearly-1-in-4-democratic-voters-believe-men-can-get-pregnant-poll

Completely & utterly Fucked up in The Head
The Brainwashing Worked so well on Them. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #728 on: September 07, 2022, 02:32:06 PM »
Completely & utterly Fucked up in The Head
The Brainwashing Worked so well on Them.

That any percentage of Democrats believe men can get pregnant is completely unbelievable... probably because some idiot made this up and rightwing media 'ran with it'. The joke is on any Republicans who believe this stupid 'news' story is factual.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #729 on: September 07, 2022, 02:35:02 PM »
That any percentage of Democrats believe men can get pregnant is completely unbelievable... probably because some idiot made this up and rightwing media 'ran with it'. The joke is on any Republicans who believe this stupid 'news' story is factual.

No, it's not.

The left has twisted itself into a knot with the definitions of men and women.

So, those answering "yes" are likely talking about trans men who are biological women, or worried they'll be viewed as something-phobic if they answer honestly.  Or they're virtue signaling.

All these bullshit polls and stuff could be eliminated if people started putting the term "biological" in front of them when asking these questions.
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #730 on: September 07, 2022, 03:02:02 PM »

Yes it is believable because you lack all sense of what your tribe has become.   A bunch of deranged insane lunatics. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #731 on: September 07, 2022, 03:14:46 PM »
No, it's not.

The left has twisted itself into a knot with the definitions of men and women.

So, those answering "yes" are likely talking about trans men who are biological women, or worried they'll be viewed as something-phobic if they answer honestly.  Or they're virtue signaling.

All these bullshit polls and stuff could be eliminated if people started putting the term "biological" in front of them when asking these questions.

Thank goodness I am so out of touch that even though I am a Democrat, I believe it is impossible to change one's gender. They can change how they look, feel, and think with hormones, surgery, cosmetics, and attire.... but a male is still a male and a female is still a female. Some females get pregnant. No males do. Even if medical science came up with a way for guys to make eggs which can be fertilized and a place for a fetus to develop into a baby, they'd still be males in my book.

Polls and surveys generally turn out the way whoever develops them wants them to. So other than to influence the minds of 'sheep' they are pretty much useless. I take all polls with a grain of salt.   

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #732 on: September 07, 2022, 03:20:28 PM »
Yes it is believable because you lack all sense of what your tribe has become.   A bunch of deranged insane lunatics.

I am not a Native American (Indian) therefore, I don't have a tribe or any need for one. Speaking of deranged lunatics, you should read some of you posts lately, they are the stuff of a seriously deranged psychotic.  :)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #733 on: September 07, 2022, 03:33:00 PM »
Thank goodness I am so out of touch that even though I am a Democrat, I believe it is impossible to change one's gender. They can change how they look, feel, and think with hormones, surgery, cosmetics, and attire.... but a male is still a male and a female is still a female. Some females get pregnant. No males do. Even if medical science came up with a way for guys to make eggs which can be fertilized and a place for a fetus to develop into a baby, they'd still be males in my book.

Polls and surveys generally turn out the way whoever develops them wants them to. So other than to influence the minds of 'sheep' they are pretty much useless. I take all polls with a grain of salt.

Agree - and that's what started me on this "distrust all media BS"......Years ago someone on another site posted a poll that read "Half of all Republicans think Trump won the popular vote vs Clinton".....I ignored it, but then the guy who posted it mentioned it as fact again, so I had to look at the poll (he was an elitist snob Democrat).

Anyway, went to the poll site and that was the headline, but the poll data was included in a link, so I audited it.  Here is what I found:

Poll sample size: 1100   That is generally fine.

Of the 1100, 90% of those polled got it the answer right, regardless of political affiliation.  So that left about a sample of 110 dumbos who got it wrong (not a good sample size)

Of the 110 remaining who got it wrong, 55 were Republican, 35 Democrat, and 20 undeclared.

SO, it was not that 50% of Republicans felt that way.   It was 50% of the 10% who got it wrong.  eal number was 55 out of 1100, or 5% of Republicans.  Or by their math 3.2% of Democrats.  So not much of a spread between the stupids.

The polls own data contradicted their own headline.

Another good one was in People magazine:  "Romney's wife wears $1200 dress to charity event".....a headline designed to show how rich, out of touch Romney's family was.  The article was a paragraph on the designer and cost of the dress.  But the last line was "Michele Obama attended the event as well, wearing "designer X", costing $3500".

F'n LOL.
Y

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #734 on: September 07, 2022, 05:55:45 PM »
Dr. Demetre Daskalakis, White House National Monkeypox Response Deputy Coordinator

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #735 on: September 07, 2022, 06:04:13 PM »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11190609/Dutch-city-world-ban-MEAT-adverts.html

Dutch city becomes the first in the world to ban MEAT adverts
Haarlem near Amsterdam will be first city to ban meat ads for climate change
Councillors agreed the ban in November but officially notified ad agencies today
Comes as Dutch farmers protest plans to cut the sector to meet emissions target
Some 95 percent of Dutch people eat meat, including 20 percent every day

The Dutch city of Haarlem is set to become the first in the world to ban advertisements for most meat because of its impact on climate change, officials said Wednesday.

Councillors of the city near Amsterdam home to 160,000 people agreed to outlaw ads for intensively farmed meat on public places like buses, shelters and screens from 2024.

The move was approved by the city council in November, but went unnoticed until last week when a councillor announced he had officially notified advertising agencies.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #736 on: September 07, 2022, 07:19:45 PM »

Did you read the article?  It's a poll by WPA Intelligence.  So no, it's "some idiot" who made this up.  Calling this fake news is pretty ignorant.

There are Democrats all over the place, including high profile Democrats, who believe men can get pregnant.  Here is one:

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #737 on: September 07, 2022, 08:09:12 PM »

Hmmm Really - If You say So  ::)

Well I suggest you Read up on a lot of what These Loony Leftist DummyCraps
are saying & pushing - IE Men can have babies - Birthing person - Men should sit down to Pee so Fucked up Trans don't feel left out  ::) - 957 different genders -Men pretending to be Women in Women's Sports - Giving School Children Hormone Medication / Telling them they Can Choose their Sex Etc Etc
Personally I'd like all those doing such Things Eradicated They're a Cancer in Society - Get Rid.

The Joke is The Retards Who go along / Believe & Push this kind of utter Nonsense as Being acceptable & Normal. 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #738 on: September 07, 2022, 08:11:44 PM »
Dr. Demetre Daskalakis, White House National Monkeypox Response Deputy Coordinator

Get Rid - That Thing is Mentally Fucked up Badly.
WTF !!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #739 on: September 07, 2022, 08:13:19 PM »

Here's a Fucking Good Joke for You.....
Care To Justify her ?

Did you read the article?  It's a poll by WPA Intelligence.  So no, it's "some idiot" who made this up.  Calling this fake news is pretty ignorant.

There are Democrats all over the place, including high profile Democrats, who believe men can get pregnant.  Here is one:

What a Fucking Shame only 1  in 5 have tried to commit suicide
Was hoping it was more like 5 out of 5 .

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #740 on: September 13, 2022, 06:50:01 PM »
Ready, fire, aim!

https://dailycaller.com/2022/09/13/morning-joe-tim-ryan-maga/

Tim Ryan Says US Needs To ‘Kill And Confront’ ‘Extremist’ Republican Movement

Democratic Ohio Rep. Tim Ryan said Tuesday on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” that the U.S. needs to “kill and confront” the “extremist” Republican movement.

Ryan and co-host Willie Geist were discussing J.D. Vance, Ryan’s Republican challenger for the open Senate seat in the upcoming election. Geist noted a recent poll showing the two candidates trending closely, with Geist asking Ryan if he had a message for Republican voters in Ohio.

“I’m one of the most bipartisan members of congress,” Ryan said. “The last two congresses I have been in the top 10% of most bipartisan. I want to work across the aisle. Look, Democrats aren’t right on everything, and I’m willing to sit down and have conversations about how we can move out of this age of stupidity and into an age of reconciliation and reform, how do we fix all of these broken systems.”

“Some of those answers will come from Republicans, not the extremists that we’re dealing with every single day. We’ve got to kill and confront that movement,” Ryan continued, before going on to say working with “normal, mainstream Republicans” is needed.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #741 on: September 14, 2022, 01:06:34 AM »

Whatever makes you happy, Dos.

I polled all my Democrat friends and family and not one of them thought men, (biological males - someone with X Y chromosomes) could get pregnant, (Got to be honest here, I did not poll them nor will I because asking them a question that stupid would insult their intelligence).

But hey, please do carry on with whatever makes you feel good and supports your forgone beliefs. ::) FYI, just so you know, this makes you look like the idiot you are suggesting all Democrats are.

How about those QAnon conspiracies... tell me, are the believers in those Democrats or Republicans? The answer is neither. The folks who swallow that shit are so far out in right field, they fell off the earth along with their sheep companions.

How did the Hillary and Bill Clinton used the Comet Ping Pong pizza restaurant in Washington, D.C. as a front for a pedophile sex ring conspiracy work out? Here is how, A 29-year-old North Carolina man fired a military-style assault rifle inside the popular Washington pizzeria, believing he was saving children trapped in a sex-slave ring. He was sentenced to four years in prison. There is some idiocy which can never be lived down.

Hey, how about doing a poll on this, was this nut job justified in his actions or did someone brainwash him into believing this?

The Gov

• Getbig III
  • Syphilis infected LurkingForBoys the Loser in Life
« Reply #742 on: September 14, 2022, 05:30:04 AM »

I polled all my Democrat friends and family and not one of them thought men, (biological males - someone with X Y chromosomes) could get pregnant, (Got to be honest here, I did not poll them nor will I because asking them a question that stupid would insult their intelligence).

But hey, please do carry on with whatever makes you feel good and supports your forgone beliefs. ::) FYI, just so you know, this makes you look like the idiot you are suggesting all Democrats are.

How about those QAnon conspiracies... tell me, are the believers in those Democrats or Republicans? The answer is neither. The folks who swallow that shit are so far out in right field, they fell off the earth along with their sheep companions.

How did the Hillary and Bill Clinton used the Comet Ping Pong pizza restaurant in Washington, D.C. as a front for a pedophile sex ring conspiracy work out? Here is how, A 29-year-old North Carolina man fired a military-style assault rifle inside the popular Washington pizzeria, believing he was saving children trapped in a sex-slave ring. He was sentenced to four years in prison. There is some idiocy which can never be lived down.

Hey, how about doing a poll on this, was this nut job justified in his actions or did someone brainwash him into believing this?

Good point, but nothing compared to the "Trump Russia Con" that the actual FBI/Government believed in.
c

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #743 on: September 14, 2022, 05:34:46 AM »
Good point, but nothing compared to the "Trump Russia Con" that the actual FBI/Government believed in.

Correction:   that they orchestrated! 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #744 on: September 14, 2022, 09:43:31 AM »
KJP ’EXPLAINS’ TO REPORTER HOW AMERICANS CAN BEAT INFLATION BY BUYING SOLAR PANELS, AMONG OTHER GOVERNMENT APPROVED IDEAS
https://mediarightnews.com ^ | 13 September 2022 | BY: DAVID CARON
Posted on 9/14/2022, 12:15:24 PM by Red Badger

White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre was asked today during the daily press briefing about the Inflation Reduction Act.

The question came today as the latest consumer price index showed an increase of 0.1% for August and 8.3% over the past year.

The reporter asked, “Some of the savings that you are pointing to wouldn’t kick in until 2024 or 2026, so is it fair to suggest to people somehow that they are going to see some inflation reduction right now while they are hurting the most?”

Jean-Pierre responded, “That is actually not true. This is just for some folks who are watching, consumers, families, and small business owners can head to clean to cleanenergy.gov as it relates to clean energy cost… to learn how they can start saving money immediately.”

She then listed off examples of what Americans can “save” on right now from the government website.

“Households can receive a tax credit to cover 30% of the costs of installing rooftop solar.”

“Households can receive a tax credit to cover up to 10% of the cost of insulation materials and other energy efficient improvements, like energy-saving windows and doors.”

“They can also receive a $300 tax credit for purchasing efficient heating and cooling equipment, like a heat pump or central air conditioner.”

“Households can receive a $300 tax credit for purchasing a heat pump. The total of current and previous years credits, including those for energy efficiency improvements, high efficiency furnace and air conditioners cannot exceed $500.”

“Americans can receive a tax credit of up to $7,500 for purchasing a new electric vehicle.”

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #745 on: September 14, 2022, 07:09:22 PM »

Perhaps. To be honest, I believe there was something going on. I will never get over Trump saying to the world with Putin standing right there, “My people came to me, [Director of National Intelligence] Dan Coats came to me and some others saying they think it’s Russia. I have President Putin, he just said it’s not Russia,” Trump said. “I will say this, I don’t see any reason why it would be.”

To which I reply, I don't see any reason why it would not be.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #746 on: September 14, 2022, 11:02:14 PM »

This isn't about what makes me happy.  Your internal poll is both inaccurate and meaningless.  If you have not seen what is happening around the country, or even read the numerous stories posted on this board about this transgender issue, then you really do live in a bubble.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #747 on: September 16, 2022, 03:06:58 PM »
New words, terms, and phrases to keep the unindoctrinated on their heels.

https://www.city-journal.org/michigan-education-department-radical-gender-teacher-training

Concealing Radicalism
Michigan’s Department of Education encourages teachers to facilitate child sexual transitions without parental consent.

The Michigan Department of Education has adopted a radical gender theory program that promotes gender “fluidity” beginning in elementary school and encourages teachers to facilitate the sexual transition of minors without parental consent.
_____

The first step to dismantling these systems, according to the presenters, is to disrupt the gender binary. In one presentation, trainer Amorie Robinson, who describes herself as a “Black, masculine-identified, cisgendered lesbian baby boomer” and uses the “African name” Kofi Adoma, says that “we’ve been conditioned and we’ve been acculturated in this particular culture that gender is binary.” But teachers should know that, in fact, gender is a spectrum, including identities such as “gender non-binary,” “gender fluid,” “gender queer,” “gender non-conforming,” and “bi-gender.” Likewise, sexual orientation can include an expanding range of categories. Students might identify as “asexual, lesbian, straight, gay, bisexual, queer, questioning, demisexual, demiromantic, aromantic, and skoliosexual,” says Robinson. “I’ll leave that to you to go Google on those. Because we ain’t got time today!”

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #748 on: September 16, 2022, 03:35:50 PM »
They are delusional and nuts. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V