Author Topic: Is Liberalism a Mental Disorder?  (Read 153892 times)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: Is Liberalism a Mental Disorder?
« Reply #825 on: February 14, 2023, 06:43:51 PM »
I don't see or hear a single Liberal leftist say hey - Joe's a creepy pedo hair sniffing weirdo & has lost his marbles
Stumbling / stammering / forgetting what he's saying half way through & his son is a complete scumbag
& should be publicity flogged for his pedo activities- Nope not one of you lot your all P+@&%ies  & don't say a word about the utter Nutters in the democratic party.

Carry on believing & worshiping all things Liberal Leftist. You lot a Fucking sickening.
No offence, 🤣😂👍🏻

As in court, as the defense, I could say, even if we accept the premise that everything you say is true, he's still better than Trump

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #826 on: February 14, 2023, 06:46:44 PM »
I don't see or hear a single Liberal leftist say hey - Joe's a creepy pedo hair sniffing weirdo & has lost his marbles
Stumbling / stammering / forgetting what he's saying half way through & his son is a complete scumbag
& should be publicity flogged for his pedo activities- Nope not one of you lot your all P+@&%ies  & don't say a word about the utter Nutters in the democratic party.

Carry on believing & worshiping all things Liberal Leftist. You lot a Fucking sickening.
No offence, 🤣😂👍🏻

Coach has said repeatedly here that Trump legitimately won the election. Correct me if I am wrong but not ONE Conservative rightest has called him out on it..

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #827 on: February 15, 2023, 12:48:43 AM »
As in court, as the defense, I could say, even if we accept the premise that everything you say is true, he's still better than Trump

Hey you're entitled to your opinion as much as I am mine.
Even though yours is categorically Wrong - 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #828 on: February 15, 2023, 12:55:40 AM »
Coach has said repeatedly here that Trump legitimately won the election. Correct me if I am wrong but not ONE Conservative rightest has called him out on it..

Hmmmm It appears highly improbable that 88+million voted for Pervy Pedo Joe
Judging by how few ever turn out for him or follow him - in comparison to O'bummer & Donald.

Pervy Pedo Joe comes across as the most confused/ bumbling / incoherent/ stumbling & plain weird president ever
Of any country - just imagine if he was another major countries president- 99.9% of American folk would be Laughing
At him & his carry on.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #829 on: February 15, 2023, 04:47:07 AM »

As if anything he says is true.  What a liar he is.  The only thing worse than a liar is a non-American liar.   ;D

The Gov

• Getbig III
  • Syphilis infected LurkingForBoys the Loser in Life
« Reply #830 on: February 15, 2023, 05:15:30 AM »
As if anything he says is true.  What a liar he is.  The only thing worse than a liar is a non-American liar.   ;D

says the groomer with no life  ::)
c

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #831 on: February 15, 2023, 12:58:24 PM »
says the groomer with no life  ::)

Ahh Good ole Pavlov's Dog LurkingForCock just can't help responding with
his Idiotic responses.

No only a Groomer +
Queer
Leftist
TDR
IDR
Mentally Fucked up
& obsessed with anonymous posters
You have to wonder what's wrong with him & what kind of Miserable life
he must have.

I just post to rile him up  :D ;D :D
+ I've got him on Blocked.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #832 on: February 15, 2023, 03:02:29 PM »
Ahh Good ole Pavlov's Dog LurkingForCock just can't help responding with
his Idiotic responses.

No only a Groomer +
Queer
Leftist
TDR
IDR
Mentally Fucked up
& obsessed with anonymous posters
You have to wonder what's wrong with him & what kind of Miserable life
he must have.

I just post to rile him up  :D ;D :D
+ I've got him on Blocked.

Still don't want to address your lies?  No surprise.  But we believe you.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #833 on: February 16, 2023, 07:50:31 AM »
Still don't want to address your lies?  No surprise.  But we believe you.

Hi Straw Man!

You are an intolerant, racist, pervert, a liar and a coward, hiding behind multiple gimmick accounts.

Besides, my personal belief is anyone who holds a fundamentalist belief in any religion is mentally ill (for real) which again makes for a pointless discussion

LOL

Settle down Aunt Jemima

Pretty racist comment from a supposed non-racist liberal.

FYI - I don't discuss religion with my clients, just like I do discuss how often they bone their wives (or husbands).

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #834 on: February 16, 2023, 08:09:13 AM »
Look at this Bunny Boiler go!   Multi thread meltdown!   ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #835 on: February 24, 2023, 01:00:20 PM »
LA DA Gascon suspends prosecutor for misgendering and 'deadnaming' trans child molester accused of murder
Fox News ^ | February 24, 2023 | Michael Ruiz
Posted on 2/24/2023, 3:29:05 PM by lowbridge

Los Angeles District Attorney George Gascon has suspended the attorney who prosecuted a 26-year-old trans child molester who was accused of identifying as a woman only after DNA evidence linked her to a cold case crime, according to law enforcement sources.

Shea Sanna, who had been the lead prosecutor for part of the case, is accused of misgendering and "deadnaming" the convicted child molester Hannah Tubbs, who is now accused of beating a man to death in the woods with a rock in Kern County.

Sanna has argued in the past that jailhouse phone calls show Tubbs, now 27, was attempting to use gender identity to game the justice system – an argument that sources say made others in Gascon's office uncomfortable and led to the suspension.

-snip

"I was suspended for speaking out against the Gascón Administration," he wrote. "Misgendering Tubbs while informing them that they were being played is just their excuse for the suspension."

-snip

Part of it, the reason why I suspended, is because I called out Tubbs to the administration and said I have recordings of him making up the name, gaming the system, joking about it and the date that it was made up. And I had reports where he's referring to himself as a ‘grown ass man.’"

-snip

"It wasn’t like I was going around being transphobic or malicious -- I brought it to their attention that they have a convicted child rapist trying to get himself into a juvenile facility as a woman, and he rapes little girls," he said. "Does anybody see a problem with that?"

Tubbs' victim, now an adult, has also disputed Tubbs' alleged gender identity and condemned Gascon last year and said the light sentence denied her any sense of justice.

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #836 on: February 24, 2023, 10:30:20 PM »
Judging by how few ever turn out for him or follow him - in comparison to O'bummer & Donald.

Pervy Pedo Joe comes across as the most confused/ bumbling / incoherent/ stumbling & plain weird president ever
Of any country - just imagine if he was another major countries president- 99.9% of American folk would be Laughing
At him & his carry on.

There is a name for what you are feeling in the debate world . Its similar to when a grade school student can't comprehend the beginning of the universes and so they conclude scientist must be wrong.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #837 on: February 24, 2023, 11:37:35 PM »
There is a name for what you are feeling in the debate world . Its similar to when a grade school student can't comprehend the beginning of the universes and so they conclude scientist must be wrong.

And there's several names for what you are feeling & none of them are very nice
Only they are very descriptive & accurate.

Also I'm not the one going by feelings that's you & the trade mark of Liberal Leftists.

Try again......  ::)

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #838 on: February 25, 2023, 01:26:42 AM »
Typical insane libturd..

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #839 on: February 25, 2023, 09:11:10 PM »

Who The fuck rattled your Butt Plug you Liberal Leftist Fag.got
Only thing worse than a Liberal Leftist is a Queer Shit stabbing one
hurry up with AIDS & Fuck off.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #840 on: February 26, 2023, 05:24:24 PM »

At him & his carry on.

There were factors which made the last Presidential election different from previous ones in terms of the vote.

Many folks turned out for Trump's rallies because they ignored the possibility of getting COVID. Biden and those who supported him took the threat of catching COVID seriously. As a result, Biden held around half the number of rallies as Trump did. Clearly in that election cycle, in person support was not indicative of how folks would vote.     

Trump lost the election when he discouraged his base from mailing in their votes. Even before 2020 Democrats were more likely to vote by mail than Republicans. Moreover, because of COVID even more folks voted by mail than previously. Did you know that 31% of Americans identify as Democrats, 25% identify as Republican, and 41% as Independent. Among those identifying as Independent, 17% are Democratic leaning, while 13% lean Republican. Just 7% of Americans decline to lean towards one party or the other.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #841 on: February 28, 2023, 11:52:25 AM »
She FNG nailed it

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #842 on: March 03, 2023, 12:43:33 PM »
The best line often heard from Bernie Bros and other well indoctrinated types.

The Gov

• Getbig III
  • Syphilis infected LurkingForBoys the Loser in Life
« Reply #843 on: March 03, 2023, 01:22:07 PM »
Who The fuck rattled your Butt Plug you Liberal Leftist Fag.got
Only thing worse than a Liberal Leftist is a Queer Shit stabbing one
hurry up with AIDS & Fuck off.

GroomingForBoys has no life, he looks forward to being humiliated by all of us.
The vile POS probably got "off" on what you posted about him which is 100 % true.
c

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #844 on: March 03, 2023, 01:27:00 PM »
She FNG nailed it

Yep.  Good find.  She is absolutely right. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #845 on: March 14, 2023, 06:53:39 AM »

Confirmed.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #846 on: March 14, 2023, 07:00:12 AM »

Confirmed.

Yep

We all knew that & see it / hear it everyday
Liberalism is fucking up their minds in huge No.s
They lose the ability to Rationalise / reason & logical thinking.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #847 on: March 21, 2023, 12:14:50 PM »
More nonsense self hate from the left over the past that can't be changed. What a waste of time for white NIMBY libs to stroke each other in public.

"Land acknowledgments have become increasingly common nationwide over the past few years. Many mainstream public events — from soccer games and performing arts productions to city council meetings and corporate conferences — begin with these formal statements recognizing Indigenous communities' rights to territories seized by colonial powers."

https://www.npr.org/2023/03/15/1160204144/indigenous-land-acknowledgments?utm_source=pocket-newtab

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #848 on: March 27, 2023, 03:09:32 PM »
Old story, but I didn't see it when it happened and I just saw it up pop in a news feed.  If he thinks Michelle Obama is better looking than Melania Trump he is clearly a loon. 

CNN anchor Don Lemon says Obama ‘better looking,’ ‘smarter’ and has ‘more accomplished’ wife than Trump
By Brian Flood | Fox News
Published May 4, 2020
https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-don-lemon-obama-better-looking-smarter-more-accomplished-wife-than-trump

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #849 on: March 27, 2023, 05:33:12 PM »
Old story, but I didn't see it when it happened and I just saw it up pop in a news feed.  If he thinks Michelle Obama is better looking than Melania Trump he is clearly a loon. 

CNN anchor Don Lemon says Obama ‘better looking,’ ‘smarter’ and has ‘more accomplished’ wife than Trump
By Brian Flood | Fox News
Published May 4, 2020
https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-don-lemon-obama-better-looking-smarter-more-accomplished-wife-than-trump

Not only a Loon a Faggott as well - Clearly he finds Michael more attractive its a Man.