Author Topic: NY civil suit against Trumpy for fraud  (Read 5182 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
NY civil suit against Trumpy for fraud
« on: September 21, 2022, 10:44:52 AM »
Grossly inflating  values
Telling over 200+ lies
Kiddos got punched in the mouth by the lawsuit too
Fraud fraud fraud

Good thing the special master in the FBI raid is in NY.  Trumpy can just bop over to that office on alternative days for that investigation.   ;D  It would suck for Trumpy to have to fly back and forth all the time between different states when his supporters haven’t gotten that new jet paid for yet.   :D

Now let’s get all the denial, excuse making, spin, deflection, misinformation and spin started.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: NY civil suit against Trumpy for fraud
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2022, 10:59:42 AM »
Dumb bitch knew she couldn’t get him on any charges so here’s her last resort..🙄

This will be yet another “bombshell” that will blow up in Lurkers face…lol

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2022, 11:54:30 AM »
Right on cue with the spin.

Sounds like you up the monthly auto debit amount for the Trumpy legal fund.  Or at least for tomorrow’s cleaning bill to get the Heinz off the walls.  He’s fuming at this point.  All CAPS posting storm to follow shortly.

The Gov

• Getbig III
  • Syphilis infected LurkingForBoys the Loser in Life
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2022, 12:06:24 PM »
Grossly inflating  values
Telling over 200+ lies
Kiddos got punched in the mouth by the lawsuit too
Fraud fraud fraud

Good thing the special master in the FBI raid is in NY.  Trumpy can just bop over to that office on alternative days for that investigation.   ;D  It would suck for Trumpy to have to fly back and forth all the time between different states when his supporters haven’t gotten that new jet paid for yet.   :D

Now let’s get all the denial, excuse making, spin, deflection, misinformation and spin started.

The resident PedoCuck with no actual real life is excited  ::)  next is you being humiliated for your only sexual gratification.   :-\
c

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2022, 01:04:01 PM »

Sounds like you up the monthly auto debit amount for the Trumpy legal fund.  Or at least for tomorrow’s cleaning bill to get the Heinz off the walls.  He’s fuming at this point.  All CAPS posting storm to follow shortly.

It’s not spin numb nuts it’s a fact. It’s also a fact that’s there’s only 49 days left to the mid-terms and she’s down in the polls to a Republican . This dumb bitches entire platform was to get Trump so much her entire state has gone to shit

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2022, 01:07:13 PM »

The resident PedoCuck with no actual real life is excited  ::)  next is you being humiliated for your only sexual gratification.   :-\

Lurker will believe ANYTHING the left puts in front of him

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2022, 01:32:03 PM »

Right.  Don't act like you didn't see the headline and jump all over this without doing any kind of analysis of whether the charge is legitimate, politically motivated, etc. 

Any freedom-loving American should be concerned about how government is trying to persecute this man and his family solely because they disagree with his politics and are afraid he might run and win again in 2024. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2022, 02:46:55 PM »
Former Attorney General Bill Barr said Wednesday on FNC’s “America Reports” that New York State Attorney General Letitia James’s lawsuit against former President Donald Trump and his adult children was a “political hit job.”

Barr said, “It’s hard for me not to conclude it’s a political hit job. This is a woman who campaigned for office promising she was going to go after Trump, which I think is a tremendous abuse of office to go headhunting and targeting individuals. So I think she was targeting Trump.”

He continued, “This is after three years a civil lawsuit, the gist of which is when the Trump organization borrowed money, Trump personally guaranteed those loans, and to support that, she’s claiming that he inflated his assets on his financial statements. I’m not even sure she has a good case against Trump himself, but what ultimately persuades me that this is a political hit job is she grossly overreaches when she tries to drag the children into this.”

Barr added, “Yes, they had roles in the business, but this was his personal financial statement. It was prepared by the CFO, accounting firms were involved in it. The children aren’t going to know the details of that, nor are they expected in the real world to do their own due diligence and have it reviewed independently.”

He concluded, “This to me looks like gross overreach, which I think is going to end up backfiring on them. I think it will make people sympathetic for Trump. This is another example of people piling on because of Trump derangement syndrome, you know, this strong entire to punish him.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/09/21/bill-barr-ny-state-ag-trump-lawsuit-political-hit-job-dragging-children-in-gross-overreach/

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2022, 04:37:57 PM »
Right.  Don't act like you didn't see the headline and jump all over this without doing any kind of analysis of whether the charge is legitimate, politically motivated, etc. 

Any freedom-loving American should be concerned about how government is trying to persecute this man and his family solely because they disagree with his politics and are afraid he might run and win again in 2024.

Absolutely.

It's not hard to file a suit against someone.

I'm not the biggest fan of Trump, but it is quite obvious he is getting unfairly targeted for politic motive.

My uncle was a county commissioner in Texas, he almost lost everything he owned and was shunned out of politics due to a false allegation against him. After being in and out of court for over a year, he was cleared of any and all wrong doing. It was a complete fraud to make him look bad.

And it worked. Ruined his career.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2022, 04:39:10 PM »
It’s not spin numb nuts it’s a fact. It’s also a fact that’s there’s only 49 days left to the mid-terms and she’s down in the polls to a Republican . This dumb bitches entire platform was to get Trump so much her entire state has gone to shit

Pretty sure the “facts” are what I listed. 

Grossly inflated property values
200+ lies told about it
Kids involved

Your post is “fact”.  It never is.  It’s just conjecture.   As usual.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2022, 04:42:09 PM »

Pretty sure it is legitimate.  Inflating the values 10x what it should be?  Pretty sure the numbers to that is legitimate and written somewhere that can be verified.   Are you saying they just made everything up?

Politically motivated?  Didn’t Trumpy already try that excuse?   Remind us again what was the outcome?

Are you saying no crime occurred?  “Any freedom loving American” should be concerned that the person - who ran twice and got less votes each time than his opponent (and this is suppose to scare someone?  ::)  ) - would expect to get away with something that no one else would be allowed to.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2022, 04:47:51 PM »
Former Attorney General Bill Barr said Wednesday on FNC’s “America Reports” that New York State Attorney General Letitia James’s lawsuit against former President Donald Trump and his adult children was a “political hit job.”

Barr said, “It’s hard for me not to conclude it’s a political hit job. This is a woman who campaigned for office promising she was going to go after Trump, which I think is a tremendous abuse of office to go headhunting and targeting individuals. So I think she was targeting Trump.”

He continued, “This is after three years a civil lawsuit, the gist of which is when the Trump organization borrowed money, Trump personally guaranteed those loans, and to support that, she’s claiming that he inflated his assets on his financial statements. I’m not even sure she has a good case against Trump himself, but what ultimately persuades me that this is a political hit job is she grossly overreaches when she tries to drag the children into this.”

Barr added, “Yes, they had roles in the business, but this was his personal financial statement. It was prepared by the CFO, accounting firms were involved in it. The children aren’t going to know the details of that, nor are they expected in the real world to do their own due diligence and have it reviewed independently.”

He concluded, “This to me looks like gross overreach, which I think is going to end up backfiring on them. I think it will make people sympathetic for Trump. This is another example of people piling on because of Trump derangement syndrome, you know, this strong entire to punish him.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/09/21/bill-barr-ny-state-ag-trump-lawsuit-political-hit-job-dragging-children-in-gross-overreach/

No crime occurred?  Great.  Should be an easy win with easily proven facts.   ;D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2022, 05:08:47 PM »
Absolutely.

It's not hard to file a suit against someone.

I'm not the biggest fan of Trump, but it is quite obvious he is getting unfairly targeted for politic motive.

My uncle was a county commissioner in Texas, he almost lost everything he owned and was shunned out of politics due to a false allegation against him. After being in and out of court for over a year, he was cleared of any and all wrong doing. It was a complete fraud to make him look bad.

And it worked. Ruined his career.

Sorry to hear about your uncle.  Unfortunately, that's not an isolated incident. 

Do you recall Andrew Weismann was Mueller's chief lapdog during the Russia hoax?  Go read about what Weismann did to the late Senator Ted Stevens or the people who ran Arther Andersen.  It's criminal.  And that fool is still all over MSMBC as a commentator.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2022, 05:09:35 PM »
Lurker/Straw has major TDS.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2022, 05:10:45 PM »
Pretty sure it is legitimate.  Inflating the values 10x what it should be?  Pretty sure the numbers to that is legitimate and written somewhere that can be verified.   Are you saying they just made everything up?

Politically motivated?  Didn’t Trumpy already try that excuse?   Remind us again what was the outcome?

Are you saying no crime occurred?  “Any freedom loving American” should be concerned that the person - who ran twice and got less votes each time than his opponent (and this is suppose to scare someone?  ::)  ) - would expect to get away with something that no one else would be allowed to.

You're pretty sure it is legitimate, despite likely not reading one word of their 200+ page filing. 

Getting less overall votes is absolutely meaningless in presidential elections, especially when you put the California numbers in context.  It's a ridiculous talking point. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2022, 05:12:05 PM »
Lurker/Straw has major TDS.

Sorry you feel obligated to make excuses for facts.

Tell us where these facts hurt you. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2022, 05:14:01 PM »
You're pretty sure it is legitimate, despite likely not reading one word of their 200+ page filing. 

Getting less overall votes is absolutely meaningless in presidential elections, especially when you put the California numbers in context.  It's a ridiculous talking point.

I’m pretty sure there is documented evidence that supports their accusations.   You don’t think so?  Tell us why.  Surely they didn’t make the numbers up did they?

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2022, 05:18:26 PM »
Sorry you feel obligated to make excuses for facts.

Tell us where these facts hurt you. 

It doesn't hurt me.

Just makes you look obsessed by Trump and afraid of him running in 2024.

You're so scared it's pathetic.  Get a hold of yourself, man.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2022, 05:21:34 PM »
I’m pretty sure there is documented evidence that supports their accusations.   You don’t think so?  Tell us why.  Surely they didn’t make the numbers up did they?

I don't know, because I haven't read it.  I will eventually read up on it and follow the facts wherever they lead. 

I will also keep in mind that the person who filed this lawsuit vowed during her 2018 campaign that she would get Trump, whom she called an "embarrassment" and an "illegitimate president." 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2022, 05:22:00 PM »
It doesn't hurt me.

Truth.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2022, 05:31:34 PM »
The banks let him borrow the money; he paid them back.

The problem here would be.......(other than NY AG struggling in the polls to keep her job).

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2022, 05:33:06 PM »
It doesn't hurt me.

No one is scared.  ::)

The fact you think anyone is renders your opinion irrelevant.  Perhaps next time refute the facts at hand instead of deflection, denial and “don’t talk about it” and you might have a point.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2022, 05:37:08 PM »
[quote  author=MCWAY link=topic=681007.msg9857272#msg9857272 date=1663806694]
The banks let him borrow the money; he paid them back.

The problem here would be.......(other than NY AG struggling in the polls to keep her job).
[/quote]

The problem is fraud from misrepresentation of asset values.  If you did this, would banks lend you money?   

Don’t worry, it’s all a misunderstanding.  They transposed the numbered.  His writing was ineligible.   Despite this occurring over a decade, everyone involved is a racist and the appraiser just low balled the true value of the assets anyway.   Always someone else fault.  :D

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2022, 05:45:04 PM »
It doesn't hurt me.

I don't actually think you believe what you just wrote.  I'm pretty certain that you are fucking with Lurker.  As someone (me) who shares probably most of Lurker's political leanings, let me assure you that the last thing we (no homo) want is Trump to NOT be the nominee.  His running gives whoever the Dem's put up their best chance of winning.  But, I don't actually know you so I freely admit I could be wrong in my assessment. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2022, 05:52:18 PM »
I don't actually think you believe what you just wrote.  I'm pretty certain that you are fucking with Lurker.  As someone (me) who shares probably most of Lurker's political leanings, let me assure you that the last thing we (no homo) want is Trump to NOT be the nominee.  His running gives whoever the Dem's put up their best chance of winning.  But, I don't actually know you so I freely admit I could be wrong in my assessment.

You might want Trump to be the nominee, but Democrats are deathly afraid of Trump being the nominee.  That's the only reason for that January 6 facade.  The only reason Biden is using the DOJ to try and prosecute him.  The only reasons the NY AG is targeting him.  They are afraid that if he runs he will win.  They are probably right. 

This is nothing like 2016 where they propped Trump up thinking he would be easy to beat.  That backfired and they learned their lesson.  lol