Author Topic: What's the deal with Bill Maher lately?  (Read 8207 times)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Re: What's the deal with Bill Maher lately?
« Reply #50 on: February 26, 2015, 04:31:28 PM »
Not much different than when Glenn Beck cries while on air.

Can't believe the right falls for his shit. He's a f'n televangelist.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #51 on: February 26, 2015, 06:43:31 PM »

Televangelist is a perfect way to describe Beck.  
A

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #52 on: February 26, 2015, 06:49:39 PM »

I wonder if he does this before he goes on air

X

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: February 27, 2015, 10:11:51 AM »
::)

He supported McCain in 2000 over Gore.  He always said his and everyones taxes are too high due to the bloated budget of defense spending and he is right.  He has always called himself an independent with liberal leanings.  He, like any sane person, realizes that both parties are not that great at all, but the current Republicans are batshit and worthless.

From the year 2000.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0002/09/lkl.00.html

.. KING: All right. What do you make of the oncoming -- he'll be on later -- Senator McCain? What do you make of this?

MAHER: You know, Larry, it's a bad week to ask me that because the campaign kind of screwed me, but I like him a lot. We -- what -- I was an early supporter and...

KING: How did they screw you?

MAHER: Well, he was supposed to be on. I mean, we had him booked for December, and they said, well, it's just a scheduling thing. As soon as he's in California -- because I was an early supporter, certainly for the Republican nomination and still am. But you know, then I saw him on Leno Friday. You know, I can get that treatment from Warren Beatty.

TA, the current Republicans may be a little over the top, but come on man take off your rose colored glasses. Idiots like Pelosi, Reid, and Obama are a complete joke. The country is going to go into financial ruin once the Fed stops printing money and quantitative easing is stopped. Moreover, what the fuck is going to happen once interest rates rise. Can you say market collapse or at least a pretty good pullback.

I happen to think that the fringe of both parties are asswipes and nuts. However, the Republicans who espouse financial restraint with lower taxes, less government oversight, and business growth have it right. I am a physician and see how much of a joke Obamacare is. The same outcome at a fraction of the cost could have come about with commonsense, tort reform, and tax breaks to physicians taking care of indigent patient's. The majority of physicians also, by and large, refuse to see Medicaid patients, which is the biggest insurance growth sector in Obamacare or for you TA the ACA. Thus, your boys aren't doing all that well.

The right wing dumb asses who believe in Creationism, disavow evolution, and are religious fanatics are actually few. I think a lot of Republicans are actually financially conservative, and play the religious social card to shore up the base. It is no different from blacks and minorities running to the Dems as they give free handouts. Can you honestly say that Welfare and the current Democratic practices of trying to bring the poor into the mix has worked. You don't get wealthy by handouts. Blacks are poorer today than under George Bush. That is with a black President who had a Democratic Congress his first two years. Democrats, like Republicans, know their base is the poor and largely uneducated. The intellectual Dems look over them and give these folk scraps to keep them at the Dem table. To be honest, most of us treat our pets with more respect and love.

Thus, your blanket statement about all Republicans is no different than the majority of your posts...it is full of fabricated shit that is not well thought out. Hope that helps TA as your constant BS gets annoying as fuck.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #54 on: February 27, 2015, 12:52:52 PM »
guy got trapped in the muslims hatred

Which is a good thing.

He has finally seen the light.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #55 on: February 27, 2015, 01:53:17 PM »
Maher is at every Playboy mansion party.  Guy is a big cokehead and nails a lot of hot whores.  This is a fact as I know a couple whores who attended those parties and mentioned him.  You always know a whore never lies.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #56 on: February 27, 2015, 02:44:58 PM »

Televangelist have made millions of dollars soley based on the right falling for that shit...Beck just brought it to another level...

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #57 on: February 27, 2015, 03:03:05 PM »
Love Glen Begg -he's such a phony and lukewarm rebel.
The way he talks, looks and cashes in is hilarious.