Author Topic: Shawn Ray Muscle Camp at Diamond Gym  (Read 8971 times)

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
Shawn Ray Muscle Camp at Diamond Gym
« on: December 14, 2009, 06:28:52 AM »
Can you believe people paid $149 for a half day of being around all of these guys?  If they did not get some good drug advice, the event wouldn't be worth going to.  Intellectual wasteland - the pics tell the story.

http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/showthread.php?t=73289

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I read at least a dozen primary sources a day
Re: Shawn Ray Muscle Camp at Diamond Gym
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2009, 06:37:17 AM »
What the fuck is a muscle camp?  Sounds a bit :-* in my opinion.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2009, 07:01:58 AM »
evan is a big dude,kai looks lean and huge,that gym is small all the equipment is right on top of each other,u pay for the atmopshere big dudes walking ,yraining around,long history there.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2009, 07:19:17 AM »
Can you believe people paid $149 for a half day of being around all of these guys?  If they did not get some good drug advice, the event wouldn't be worth going to.  Intellectual wasteland - the pics tell the story.

I would pay, no problem.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2009, 07:21:24 AM »
looks pretty cool from the pics.

Relentless

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2009, 08:19:01 AM »
I would pay, no problem.

And what would you be looking to gain?

spinnis

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2009, 08:46:37 AM »

io856

« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2009, 08:47:33 AM »
And what would you be looking to gain?
close contact  :D

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2009, 08:57:13 AM »

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2009, 09:24:52 AM »
The pros on the camp must be assholes. Like...if u wanne meet me, pay some money and Ill meet u! Wtf is that?  I think the pros could do this for free instead, it would give them a positive reputation.

And what the hell can u get from meeting a pro. A man who train like everybody else, the only difference is that he got better genetics to build muscle with drugs and he's body can handle high dosage without a break down. The only thing people are interested in is never told anyway...bbuaahh

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2009, 09:27:20 AM »
Thanks for your insight Julio!!
 ::)

;D

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2009, 09:33:13 AM »

ass kissing in that thread is EPIC!

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2009, 09:33:40 AM »
Thanks for your insight Julio!!
 ::)

;D

And I want u to forgive me for my rude answer to your post yesterday in the thread "how many times do u eat every day". U seems to be a nice man!

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2009, 09:34:04 AM »
And I want u to forgive me for my rude answer to your post yesterday in the thread "how many times do u eat every day". U seems to be a nice man!

outed!

Relentless

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2009, 09:47:34 AM »
The pros on the camp must be assholes. Like...if u wanne meet me, pay some money and Ill meet u! Wtf is that?  I think the pros could do this for free instead, it would give them a positive reputation.

And what the hell can u get from meeting a pro. A man who train like everybody else, the only difference is that he got better genetics to build muscle with drugs and he's body can handle high dosage without a break down. The only thing people are interested in is never told anyway...bbuaahh

Exactly.  As I said before, if these guys were not disclosing what they take, how much they take and when they take it, this would not be an event worth going to.  The only people who would pay $149 for half a day around these guys are muscle worshipers.  I would hate being a pro bodybuilder knowing that the much of my income comes from weirdo "fans."

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2009, 10:05:31 AM »
Or does it matter if they tell us, do we believe them if they say that they don't take much more than the average muscle dude in the local gym. My thought on this is that they take less drugs than than most people think they r doing. The only difference is that they just have superior genetics to build more muscle than the average Joe.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2009, 10:12:25 AM »
Or does it matter if they tell us, do we believe them if they say that they don't take much more than the average muscle dude in the local gym. My thought on this is that they take less drugs than than most people think they r doing. The only difference is that they just have superior genetics to build more muscle than the average Joe.

They want you to beleive that they have superior genetics.  You are a sucker.  hth

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2009, 10:27:01 AM »
mfarleypt
Made Member

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Holy Shit! Can't pass this one up...wish Yates was on the list tho 

BWAHAHAHAHHHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

What a tool

Relentless

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2009, 10:40:54 AM »

Were they teaching people at the seminar "How to have better genetics for bodybuilding?"

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2009, 10:43:18 AM »
They want you to beleive that they have superior genetics.  You are a sucker.  hth

Do u belong to the group of people who think anyone can be a pro? I guess u started to juice before u even hit 220 in benchpress and think that everyone else is like you. Some people got superior genetics, that's fact! God made it that way. Its rare nowadays to see it bcz in this society we take care of all the sick people and let them have children. The bad genetics are conquer the world.The natural selection of mother nature is gone.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2009, 10:46:50 AM »
Do u belong to the group of people who think anyone can be a pro? I guess u started to juice before u even hit 220 in benchpress and think that everyone else is like you. Some people got superior genetics, that's fact! God made it that way. Its rare nowadays to see it bcz in this society we take care of all the sick people and let them have children. The bad genetics are conquer the world.The natural selection of mother nature is gone.

"God made it that way"?  Oh brother... ::)

Relentless

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2009, 10:47:39 AM »

LOL.  Please exit this thread immediately, youstupidfuckingidiot!

Relentless

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2009, 10:50:39 AM »
LOL.  Please exit this thread immediately, youstupidfuckingidiot!

Actually, disregard that comment, Julio.  We need to see and hear more of you on getbig.  Please continue educating us about God and pro bodybuilding.  :D

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2009, 10:57:26 AM »
I guess non of u two believe in genetics. I do! I have seen it , and I got it :D. U can see it already in elementary school there is always one kid/girl in every school/class who is faster, stronger and more good looking than the rest of the guys. That is what superior genetics is all about. Some got is most don't.

Most of the guys at gym are there bcz they where not that guy in school and now later try to catch up with drugs. Heay watch me now, Ricky Lake style!

I have to go and work out, c u later :D