Author Topic: tbombz outdoing himself once again!  (Read 28853 times)

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
Re: tbombz outdoing himself once again!
« Reply #100 on: February 27, 2020, 04:09:40 PM »
Yeah I’ve read about that a lot.How can people handle such dosages of abombs?i took 1 a day for 3 weeks and put on 20-25 lbs of water and felt like dying.

I know, crazy shit, it always makes me laugh how little the medical community know (or care) regarding sides, they also have no real regard for liver toxicity of drugs ( they just do bloods to check then discontinue when enzymes get to high). But 4-5 months of 150 a drol a day, fuck that.

Weight gain, avoidance of AIDS wasting is the goal. Put the patients on something more mild like equipoise primo some test. They are also totally unaware of the appetite suppression of orals especially long term at those dosages and adrol otherwise they wouldnt use them as it goes against the whole point.

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: February 27, 2020, 04:12:23 PM »
T-Cells definitely has addictive personality/substance abuse tendencies.  He needs to lay off everything except his HIV meds.  This is not going to end well.

Yeah bent on self destruction...

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: February 27, 2020, 04:41:12 PM »
Yeah bent on self destruction...

his asshole has been destroyed a few times

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #103 on: February 27, 2020, 04:48:42 PM »
With all the muscles he’s gained, can he still fit into the bunny suit?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #104 on: February 27, 2020, 08:16:07 PM »
I know, crazy shit, it always makes me laugh how little the medical community know (or care) regarding sides, they also have no real regard for liver toxicity of drugs ( they just do bloods to check then discontinue when enzymes get to high). But 4-5 months of 150 a drol a day, fuck that.

Weight gain, avoidance of AIDS wasting is the goal. Put the patients on something more mild like equipoise primo some test. They are also totally unaware of the appetite suppression of orals especially long term at those dosages and adrol otherwise they wouldnt use them as it goes against the whole point.

For whatever reason sides often do not show up in studies. Like a certain narcotic doesn't appear to be addictive when tested in thousands of people in certain settings. It's not until it reaches the open market or a different demographic that the sides start to be reported. I remember when Nubain was introduced into bodybuilding they didn't think it was addictive because some study in 5K people only saw one or two people reporting withdrawal symptoms upon discontinuation. Same with tramadol, it wasn't thought to be addictive for the longest time, it was only after a few decades that things shifted, today it's thought to be the devil.
Certain antidepressants weren't supposed to cause withdrawal symptoms after being tested in thousands of people but decades later almost everyone experiences them  ??? :D Kind of interesting to think about.

I don't think Anadrol has ever really been prescribed for HIV wasting, from memory the Anadrol trials were done in very small groups and you don't get a ton of data like that. Appetite could already have been shit in that group so they didn't notice that and so on. Some don't get the appetite suppression, I don't notice it myself.
BTW, I think HIV patients get a progesterone drug called Megace for appetite. Probably one hell of a side effect profile for that drug. :D

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #105 on: February 28, 2020, 12:38:16 AM »
T-Cells definitely has addictive personality/substance abuse tendencies.  He needs to lay off everything except his HIV meds.  This is not going to end well.

I agree. I am afraid for his health at this point.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #106 on: February 28, 2020, 12:46:10 AM »
Q

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #107 on: February 28, 2020, 01:44:38 AM »

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: February 28, 2020, 03:52:22 AM »

He should disclose that he has AIDS to the guy buying his pump.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: February 28, 2020, 04:22:45 AM »

hahaha

if dante is still on there, I hope he writes some tldr posts on big tay.

it's amazing, and puts genetics for this sport into perspective, that he was abusing ridiculous dosages but still looked small next to the downsized jay cutler

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #110 on: February 28, 2020, 04:38:23 AM »

yes! But knowing tbombz, I doubt he will do that!  :-\  :'(

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: February 28, 2020, 04:54:56 AM »
yes! But knowing tbombz, I doubt he will do that!  :-\  :'(

Do you think t bombz is the type that will let a bro plow him in the ass raw then afterwards go oh shit bro my bad I forgot to tell you I have aids

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #112 on: February 28, 2020, 05:05:58 AM »
Do you think t bombz is the type that will let a bro plow him in the ass raw then afterwards go oh shit bro my bad I forgot to tell you I have aids

if we stick to the facts, he has done some incredibly nasty things:

- biting a police officer, who arrested him forcibly, when he was high on meth. He could have infected this officer with AIDS.

- stealing money from his parents

- taking money from clients to top them when he knew full well that his meth dick was limp and he could not pound his clients, which they paid him to do.

- being a fugitive across state lines

- running up 200k of student loans with no realistic job prospects (religious studies my ass)

- almost killing himself with heart failure from huge bodybuilding drug dosages (just within the last year)

- selling a used penis pump

- wanting to whore out his ex girlfriend to other men

- lusting for johnny falcon and offering to deep throat him with the promise of having deep throated 10 inches previously

- rejecting any advice from getbiggers on how not to live and behave

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #113 on: February 28, 2020, 05:07:40 AM »

- biting a police officer, who arrested him forcibly, when he was high on meth. He could have infected this officer with AIDS.

- taking money from clients to top them when he knew full well that his meth dick was limp and he could not pound his clients, which they paid him to do.

- running up 200k of student loans with no realistic job prospects (religious studies my ass)

- almost killing himself with heart failure from huge bodybuilding drug dosages (just within the last year)

- lusting for johnny falcon and offering to deep throat him with the promise of having deep throated 10 inches previously

Brutal

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: February 28, 2020, 05:37:20 AM »

He's a product of one's formative years being spent on prime era getbig

We're lucky he's dumb or else getbig would have spawned the anti christ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #115 on: February 28, 2020, 05:42:41 AM »

:D  ;D   Spit my drink out.   ha ha ha h ha !!!

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #116 on: February 28, 2020, 05:44:31 AM »

fucking beautifully written!  :D  ;D

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #117 on: February 28, 2020, 05:58:16 AM »
hahaha

if dante is still on there, I hope he writes some tldr posts on big tay.

it's amazing, and puts genetics for this sport into perspective, that he was abusing ridiculous dosages but still looked small next to the downsized jay cutler

Actually it speaks volumes (if he is actually telling the truth about dosages) that someone with so so to not so good genetics goes up to 250+ pounds, repping 315 with ease, fairly lean, with the power of drugs

Take that away and it’ll be the tbombz we’ve seen here all those yester years, which was not impressive at all

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #118 on: February 28, 2020, 08:02:01 AM »
This kid’s a dumb SOB

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: February 28, 2020, 08:08:01 AM »

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #120 on: February 28, 2020, 10:31:15 AM »

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #121 on: February 28, 2020, 11:03:00 AM »

It was a hot and humid June day when uncle Primemuscle took tbombz to the satanic museum. When they walked through the museum and reached the coveted status of lucifer, tbombz' whole body trembled with excitement. His palms began to sweat as he placed them on the lucifer statue. Soon thereafter, tbombz' face turned gray, thus blending in with the statue.

Tbombz felt a sense of power and lust rise through his body, as he was touching the lucifer sculpture. He then asked Uncle Primemuscle:

"If I commit myself to lucifer, can I spread the seed of my AIDS to all the men I choose?"

"Can I do huge amounts of tren and GH"

"Can I make a religious video on YouTube while an old man's cum is dripping out of my asshole?"

"May I post more and more obscene and vile content on Getbig so they will give me the attention I crave"

Uncle Primemuscle replied: "By the power of lucifer you may do these things my son". HAIL SATAN!

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #122 on: February 28, 2020, 11:42:42 AM »
It was a hot and humid June day when uncle Primemuscle took tbombz to the satanic museum. When they walked through the museum and reached the coveted status of lucifer, tbombz' whole body trembled with excitement. His palms began to sweat as he placed them on the lucifer statue. Soon thereafter, tbombz' face turned gray, thus blending in with the statue.

Tbombz felt a sense of power and lust rise through his body, as he was touching the lucifer sculpture. He then asked Uncle Primemuscle:

"If I commit myself to lucifer, can I spread the seed of my AIDS to all the men I choose?"

"Can I do huge amounts of tren and GH"

"Can I make a religious video on YouTube while an old man's cum is dripping out of my asshole?"

"May I post more and more obscene and vile content on Getbig so they will give me the attention I crave"

Uncle Primemuscle replied: "By the power of lucifer you may do these things my son". HAIL SATAN!

;D ;D :D Fucking Solid!

Tbomzisback!

• Getbig III
« Reply #123 on: February 28, 2020, 03:09:48 PM »

Well,

"getbig gonna getbig"

True on more than one level 😁

Are you saying biggerp73 is tbombz?

I saw that poster on professionalmuscle the other day, what caught my eye was he said he had been doing 1600mg of Deca and 30iu of growth per day. That's 11.2 grams of Deca per week. I don't know if that was ALL he was doing. :D

Per week

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: February 28, 2020, 03:16:08 PM »
Well,

"getbig gonna getbig"

True on more than one level 😁

Per week

Taylor are you doing okay? 

Serious question bro.