Author Topic: tbombz outdoing himself once again!  (Read 28861 times)

Tbomzisback!

• Getbig III
Re: tbombz outdoing himself once again!
« Reply #125 on: February 28, 2020, 03:50:26 PM »
Taylor are you doing okay? 

Serious question bro.

Yeah

Went to the hospital in November with breathing problems, they said it was pneumonia

Went back day after Christmas with the same symptoms, this time they said it was my heart

Started taking heart meds and some supps recommended by Dante, and dropped down to TRT only

Breathing is back to normal and feeling great

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: February 28, 2020, 04:35:27 PM »

if we stick to the facts, he has done some incredibly nasty things:

- biting a police officer, who arrested him forcibly, when he was high on meth. He could have infected this officer with AIDS.

- stealing money from his parents

- taking money from clients to top them when he knew full well that his meth dick was limp and he could not pound his clients, which they paid him to do.

- being a fugitive across state lines

- running up 200k of student loans with no realistic job prospects (religious studies my ass)

- almost killing himself with heart failure from huge bodybuilding drug dosages (just within the last year)

- selling a used penis pump

- wanting to whore out his ex girlfriend to other men

- lusting for johnny falcon and offering to deep throat him with the promise of having deep throated 10 inches previously

- rejecting any advice from getbiggers on how not to live and behave

As if Getbiggers are experts on how to live and behave.  ::)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: February 28, 2020, 04:54:25 PM »
It was a hot and humid June day when uncle Primemuscle took tbombz to the satanic museum. When they walked through the museum and reached the coveted status of lucifer, tbombz' whole body trembled with excitement. His palms began to sweat as he placed them on the lucifer statue. Soon thereafter, tbombz' face turned gray, thus blending in with the statue.

Tbombz felt a sense of power and lust rise through his body, as he was touching the lucifer sculpture. He then asked Uncle Primemuscle:

"If I commit myself to lucifer, can I spread the seed of my AIDS to all the men I choose?"

"Can I do huge amounts of tren and GH"

"Can I make a religious video on YouTube while an old man's cum is dripping out of my asshole?"

"May I post more and more obscene and vile content on Getbig so they will give me the attention I crave"

Uncle Primemuscle replied: "By the power of lucifer you may do these things my son". HAIL SATAN!

Considering that I am not the least bit religious and don't believe in the devil (luucifer), it is interesting that I would say he invested me with power.

Lucifer is a glorified angel and the older brother of Jesus, but fell from heaven to establish his own kingdom and became the Demiurge. Therefore, he created the material world and trapped souls from heaven inside matter. In other words, hell on earth.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #128 on: February 28, 2020, 05:04:16 PM »
It was a hot and humid June day when uncle Primemuscle took tbombz to the satanic museum. When they walked through the museum and reached the coveted status of lucifer, tbombz' whole body trembled with excitement. His palms began to sweat as he placed them on the lucifer statue. Soon thereafter, tbombz' face turned gray, thus blending in with the statue.

Tbombz felt a sense of power and lust rise through his body, as he was touching the lucifer sculpture. He then asked Uncle Primemuscle:

"If I commit myself to lucifer, can I spread the seed of my AIDS to all the men I choose?"

"Can I do huge amounts of tren and GH"

"Can I make a religious video on YouTube while an old man's cum is dripping out of my asshole?"

"May I post more and more obscene and vile content on Getbig so they will give me the attention I crave"

Uncle Primemuscle replied: "By the power of lucifer you may do these things my son". HAIL SATAN!

You need to add that your your thread about best getbig quotes.  Bravo.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #129 on: February 28, 2020, 05:43:42 PM »
Considering that I am not the least bit religious and don't believe in the devil (luucifer), it is interesting that I would say he invested me with power.

Lucifer is a glorified angel and the older brother of Jesus, but fell from heaven to establish his own kingdom and became the Demiurge. Therefore, he created the material world and trapped souls from heaven inside matter. In other words, hell on earth.

Will you STFU, you soggy, anally bored-out, senile, queer. You know nothing about Christianity. You copy word for word something you googled, without referencing that it was just quote you just copied so people will think you know something,  then leaving out the very pertinent part, "In the Bogomil and Cathar text Gospel of the secret
supper,
Lucifer is a glorified angel and the older brother of Jesus..."

This is an offshoot cult that you have never heard off until you googled it. Jesus never had an "older brother" which should have been obvious as Mary and Joseph didn't travel with any children. Satan was a fallen angel not a "glorified" angel.

You phony internet scholars. You sit on your soggy old ass all day on GetBig and googling and copying words acting like you actually know something.

Now I'm sure you will frantically google anything and everything to try to back up your nonsense claim.

You're such a phony, despicable, morally-corrupt, pervert.

In Wikipedia, where you copied this from, it states plainly the different schools of thoughts regarding Lucifer. There is a specific section for Christianity, and there is another section for Bogomilism, which you never heard of before, nor know anything about, but chose this interpretation to copy.

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1CATTSD_enUS725US725&sxsrf=ALeKk00UqsNLnpX6t6g7OdjGo1cB-zeLtA%3A1582938981664&ei=ZbtZXtKJKM_b-gSO9I7QCA&q=who+is+lucifer+in+Christianity&oq=who+is+lucifer+in+Christianity&gs_l=psy-ab.3...11236.19863..20585...0.2..0.440.2631.0j14j1j0j1......0....1..gws-wiz.......0i71j0j0i20i263j0i22i30.wpqW5dKk4sQ&ved=0ahUKEwiS0M-dy_XnAhXPrZ4KHQ66A4oQ4dUDCAs&uact=5

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #130 on: February 28, 2020, 06:03:14 PM »
As if Getbiggers are experts on how to live and behave.  ::)

I live a Christian life, will help and even give a getbigger a place to stay if he’s down on his feet

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #131 on: February 29, 2020, 03:01:23 AM »
a few more bunny photos for your weekend viewing pleasure

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #132 on: February 29, 2020, 03:27:33 AM »
Well,

"getbig gonna getbig"

True on more than one level 😁

Per week

Good to hear your feeling better,

best to keep it at trt dosages.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #133 on: February 29, 2020, 03:34:51 AM »
Yeah

Went to the hospital in November with breathing problems, they said it was pneumonia

Went back day after Christmas with the same symptoms, this time they said it was my heart

Started taking heart meds and some supps recommended by Dante, and dropped down to TRT only

Breathing is back to normal and feeling great

stay healthy, bombz!

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: February 29, 2020, 04:01:13 AM »
I live a Christian life, will help and even give a getbigger a place to stay if he’s down on his feet

I hope you stay true to your word when tbombz turns up to your door in the bunny suit

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: February 29, 2020, 04:05:41 AM »
Will you STFU, you soggy, anally bored-out, senile, queer. You know nothing about Christianity. You copy word for word something you googled, without referencing that it was just quote you just copied so people will think you know something,  then leaving out the very pertinent part, "In the Bogomil and Cathar text Gospel of the secret
supper,
Lucifer is a glorified angel and the older brother of Jesus..."

This is an offshoot cult that you have never heard off until you googled it. Jesus never had an "older brother" which should have been obvious as Mary and Joseph didn't travel with any children. Satan was a fallen angel not a "glorified" angel.

You phony internet scholars. You sit on your soggy old ass all day on GetBig and googling and copying words acting like you actually know something.

Now I'm sure you will frantically google anything and everything to try to back up your nonsense claim.

You're such a phony, despicable, morally-corrupt, pervert.

In Wikipedia, where you copied this from, it states plainly the different schools of thoughts regarding Lucifer. There is a specific section for Christianity, and there is another section for Bogomilism, which you never heard of before, nor know anything about, but chose this interpretation to copy.

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1CATTSD_enUS725US725&sxsrf=ALeKk00UqsNLnpX6t6g7OdjGo1cB-zeLtA%3A1582938981664&ei=ZbtZXtKJKM_b-gSO9I7QCA&q=who+is+lucifer+in+Christianity&oq=who+is+lucifer+in+Christianity&gs_l=psy-ab.3...11236.19863..20585...0.2..0.440.2631.0j14j1j0j1......0....1..gws-wiz.......0i71j0j0i20i263j0i22i30.wpqW5dKk4sQ&ved=0ahUKEwiS0M-dy_XnAhXPrZ4KHQ66A4oQ4dUDCAs&uact=5

That was one of the more embarrassing displays I have seen by someone attempting to talk about Christianity when they really have no idea about anything at all.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #136 on: February 29, 2020, 11:52:23 AM »
That was one of the more embarrassing displays I have seen by someone attempting to talk about Christianity when they really have no idea about anything at all.

Speaking with authority on things the soggy old queer knows nothing about is just par for the course with this creep.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: February 29, 2020, 03:08:23 PM »

What is the fascination with this disgusting, lazy, aids-ridden, phaggot ?

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: February 29, 2020, 03:15:04 PM »
I hope you stay true to your word when tbombz turns up to your door in the bunny suit
haha setting the fucking dirty bastard on fire is the only answer to this situation

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #139 on: February 29, 2020, 03:19:51 PM »
haha setting the fucking dirty bastard on fire is the only answer to this situation

If tbombz knocked on my front door I would say to him: "Young man, you must be mistaken, Primemuscle does not live here!"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #140 on: February 29, 2020, 04:10:13 PM »
What is the fascination with this disgusting, lazy, aids-ridden, phaggot ?

It’s like vissy.    Everyone loves a good train wreck. 

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #141 on: February 29, 2020, 04:10:40 PM »
If tbombz knocked on my front door I would say to him: "Young man, you must be mistaken, Primemuscle does not live here!"
;D

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: February 29, 2020, 04:13:48 PM »

I “heart” this guy !

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #143 on: March 02, 2020, 12:35:30 PM »

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #144 on: March 02, 2020, 05:06:42 PM »

Only if we have matching bunny suits

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: March 02, 2020, 05:18:55 PM »
Only if we have matching bunny suits

Bevo do you think tbombz enjoys being a drugged welfare sucking piece of dhit

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: March 03, 2020, 04:31:15 AM »

How about it, Prime?

How do you handle a situation like that?

Your grandson is in the back bedroom, pulling on his dick for hours on end.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #147 on: March 03, 2020, 04:35:13 AM »
Bevo do you think tbombz enjoys being a drugged welfare sucking piece of dhit

I allow myself to chime in here. Of course he enjoys it. He has always been lazy, and he does not want to work.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #148 on: March 03, 2020, 05:18:34 AM »
An overdose is the most likely demise for this lost soul. He‘s just too scarred from everything to get well. Wonder what went on when he was a child, abuse maybe? Something must have triggered this type of behavior

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #149 on: March 03, 2020, 05:39:39 AM »
A conversation between Primemuscle and tbombz: