Author Topic: home made trenbolone?  (Read 14190 times)

dr_para24

• Getbig III
Re: home made trenbolone?
« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2009, 12:19:43 AM »
nice to see it...alsoold negma parabolan was good too,also human..76mg/ml
Negma is out for more than 8years.

dexterJ

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2009, 11:06:44 AM »
i know..i love them. but now you can get some other good brands that is made in GMP and API standards,with all certificates,etc..so its almost same..good quality

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: July 07, 2009, 03:07:59 PM »
I fucking LOVE Tren  ;D

dexterJ

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: July 09, 2009, 11:55:27 AM »
what brand is it man? can you get better pic?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #29 on: July 13, 2009, 07:47:28 AM »
what brand is it man? can you get better pic?

It is Xtreme Pharm.  Now are you going to bash them, make up some bullshit story and then tell us how we should instead buy Asia Pharm?

dexterJ

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2009, 01:06:32 PM »
i see BD one time that color tren..2 years ago

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2009, 01:58:58 PM »
I just baked up 47mL of tren for $136 - I will be jacked in a few weeks and not one bullshit ug tren user will be able to touch me ;)

asia gear or whatever rats nest is selling this shit cant beat that :)

Stavios

« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2009, 10:45:34 PM »
I just baked up 47mL of tren for $136 - I will be jacked in a few weeks and not one bullshit ug tren user will be able to touch me ;)

now that is FUCKING cheap  :o

dexterJ

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2009, 11:51:30 AM »
how much mg you got in 1ml?

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2009, 11:56:02 AM »

fuckin' A right..........why anyone would buy some ug shit, when they can make it themselves so easily, i have no idea

Stavios

« Reply #35 on: July 16, 2009, 12:22:09 PM »
You and spike are the two biggest idiots I've ever seen on here, there's a reason shit is made in STERILE ENVIRONMENTS under a trained CHEMIST. Tren is NOT supposed to be baked in your fucking oven along with your pot roast....

well to their defense, we don't really know how they make the UG stuff :-\

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #36 on: July 16, 2009, 12:51:05 PM »
well to their defense, we don't really know how they make the UG stuff :-\

These two guys probably use the same baking containers to make their tren that they're moms use to make dinner the night before.

'hey, this tren tastes like mashed potatoes...'

dustin

« Reply #37 on: July 16, 2009, 01:01:23 PM »
You and spike are the two biggest idiots I've ever seen on here, there's a reason shit is made in STERILE ENVIRONMENTS under a trained CHEMIST. Tren is NOT supposed to be baked in your fucking oven along with your pot roast....

I wanna baste my pot roast in tren!! Maybe you're on to something... 8)

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #38 on: July 16, 2009, 01:03:05 PM »
I wanna baste my pot roast in tren!! Maybe you're on to something... 8)

Why not just mix it with DMSO and apply it as a cream/gel to get absorbed by osmosis ?

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: July 16, 2009, 02:15:58 PM »

you are a fool............no one takes anything you say on here seriously, i know a thousand guys like you......fearful old men who like to be associated with the "bodybuilding" subculture, and love to talk at length about juicing, and act like they know eveything............... ...but you  are too much of a coward to ever make any impressive gains..............so you piss on everybody else...................y ou bitch when someone talks about staying on longer then 10-12 weeks, you moan when someone talks about taking a high dosage, you wet your pants when someone says what a joke PCT is most of the time, and you soil yourself whenever anyone says that making tren at home is 100 times more logical and economical then getting it overpriced from some UG lab whose sterility is often suspect anyway.

no one cares what you think..............i dont like to speak in absolutes because its dangerous............but here goes.....I HAVE FORGOTTEN MORE ABOUT STEROIDS THEN YOU WILL EVER BOTHER TO LEARN.............been around them my entire life, steroid use was as normal in my family growing up, as fishing, or bitching must have been in yours..............i have been part of more batches of homemade tren being made then i care to remember............and i have NEVER, EVER witnessed one problem................u nless you consider being really lean, strong, and jacked a problem.

so keep hating you tired old hater, and spike and i.......will keep growing................ :) :)

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: July 16, 2009, 02:34:08 PM »

and no one needs to "bake" anything..............yo u throw the pellets in some ba/bb.........add oil filter a couple of times...........and your done................you dont even know what the fuck you are talking about.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #41 on: July 16, 2009, 02:57:18 PM »
you are a fool............no one takes anything you say on here seriously, i know a thousand guys like you......fearful old men who like to be associated with the "bodybuilding" subculture, and love to talk at length about juicing, and act like they know eveything............... ...but you  are too much of a coward to ever make any impressive gains..............so you piss on everybody else...................y ou bitch when someone talks about staying on longer then 10-12 weeks, you moan when someone talks about taking a high dosage, you wet your pants when someone says what a joke PCT is most of the time, and you soil yourself whenever anyone says that making tren at home is 100 times more logical and economical then getting it overpriced from some UG lab whose sterility is often suspect anyway.

no one cares what you think..............i dont like to speak in absolutes because its dangerous............but here goes.....I HAVE FORGOTTEN MORE ABOUT STEROIDS THEN YOU WILL EVER BOTHER TO LEARN.............been around them my entire life, steroid use was as normal in my family growing up, as fishing, or bitching must have been in yours..............i have been part of more batches of homemade tren being made then i care to remember............and i have NEVER, EVER witnessed one problem................u nless you consider being really lean, strong, and jacked a problem.

so keep hating you tired old hater, and spike and i.......will keep growing................ :) :)

Yeah, that's why I get 10 pm's a week asking for cycle/steroid advice... LOL,  since you wanna get down and cut through the b.s why not post a pic? after all you're 'lean, strong and jacked'  I've posted my pics in plenty of threads, I have nothing to hide...let's see this pro bodybuilder physique you posess.

Oh and just so we're clear I've read more medical abstracts, journals and studies on steroids then you have ever even seen an online link to so STFU, you think you know steroids?! Oh brother... go take your 4g's of test a week with your homemade fina and get huuuuuuuuuge. LOL

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #42 on: July 16, 2009, 08:12:28 PM »

Theres only one form of PCT that works , that is 250 - 500mg test E a week before going back on more gear  ;D , 10 - 12 week cycles are a joke to - 20 weeks - to on for life is the only way  :D

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #43 on: July 18, 2009, 09:15:36 AM »
i have made many many vials of tren and not ONCE have i or anyone else had any infections or issues with tren!! great stuff if made right but be careful, IMO, its not that hard and for you to make it non steril, would be pretty tough
muscle