Author Topic: RIP Good Arch Nemesis  (Read 2759 times)

The_Leafy_Bug

Re: RIP Good Arch Nemesis
« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2007, 08:52:20 PM »
Keith what did you do today to make so much cash?  Are you going to call Milos?  He's waiting bro.
He doesn't make any money and i still hold firm to the theory he is picking up disability checks because A)there is no way a 500+ pound person can work at mcdonalds or a minimum wage job or B) have any education.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2007, 08:53:05 PM »
  bump for waiting answer
Hahah he won't answer. He will avoid the issue like every other getbig pussy COUGH (bluto) does.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #27 on: November 30, 2007, 08:57:25 PM »
I found the original.  It actually has two dicks in it.  Leafy was busy today sorry.  I am pretty sure I made more today than you make in at least 3 to 6 months.  But, hey I had fun too.  Nice pic by the way.

HAHAHAHA!!!

Keith, can you do another coming from my friend on the couch and going through the fist of my other friend standing up?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 30, 2007, 09:46:26 PM »
HAHAHAHA!!!

Keith, can you do another coming from my friend on the couch and going through the fist of my other friend standing up?

Here you go Matt, Im sure your friend will like this

joelocal

« Reply #29 on: November 30, 2007, 09:50:50 PM »
dude, you're obsessed.

Well, since he doesn't train, he might as well hide behind his computer.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2007, 09:56:26 PM »
Well, since he doesn't train, he might as well hide behind his computer.
Yeah ok "uncle rico" hahahah. You are envious of my youth.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2007, 10:24:51 PM »
Yeah ok "uncle rico" hahahah. You are envious of my youth.

Hey gayboy.  I highly doubt there is one person on this earth envious of you in anyway.  Dude you should have killed yourself years ago.  Honestly, how do you keep from killing yourself.  Looking like that and being gay as hell, must really put a strain at home.  I bet mom and dad are thinking right now how to off your skinny pale ass.  I take shits worth more than you. hahahaha

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2007, 10:25:52 PM »
Hey gayboy.  I highly doubt there is one person on this earth envious of you in anyway.  Dude you should have killed yourself years ago.  Honestly, how do you keep from killing yourself.  Looking like that and being gay as hell, must really put a strain at home.  I bet mom and dad are thinking right now how to off your skinny pale ass.  I take shits worth more than you. hahahaha
Keith, speak on your illegitimate daughters and the grandson you never see. Why did she turn to drugs? Why has a women never loved you and why does your family hate you?