Author Topic: This woman is currently earning 6 figures a MONTH pretending to be a dog  (Read 6131 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Well, she has found a businessmodel that works for her.

Some have even paid her close to $1,200 for a video.

"I do custom videos and the most I have charged for one video was $1,200. If somebody tells me what they want, I will give them a quote. The more kinky you want, the more it will cost," she explains. "This is what I love to do the most. I feel so grateful to make a living being paid doing something that I would be doing even if there was no money involved. My fans make my world. I'm so grateful for them."

She even added that she's made a lot of friends this way. "
Q

Megalodon

• Getbig V
Well, she has found a businessmodel that works for her.

Some have even paid her close to $1,200 for a video.

"I do custom videos and the most I have charged for one video was $1,200. If somebody tells me what they want, I will give them a quote. The more kinky you want, the more it will cost," she explains. "This is what I love to do the most. I feel so grateful to make a living being paid doing something that I would be doing even if there was no money involved. My fans make my world. I'm so grateful for them."

She even added that she's made a lot of friends this way. "

And at least she's subverting the culture without giving Hollywood their cut and it's probably not as demeaning as having Harvey Weinstein shit on her forehead while she begs for a job as an extra. 

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
These women are highly sexual, I can tell

Bro...

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Thank God the internet is a relatively new thing or we would all be fucked up beyond all recognition.

Griffith

• Getbig V
::)

https://life.gomcgill.com/woman-21-quits-9-5-job-she-now-earns-6-figures-a-month-by-pretending-to-be-a-dog

Jenna Phillips, a 21-year-old woman started out her career as an optician. However, a drastic change in her career path turned out to be the best thing that happened to her. From Austin in Texas, in an interview, Jenna said that she started filming herself mimicking dogs, things like chasing a ball, rolling about on the floor, and uploading these videos online. She added that she had always felt like she was, "at heart, like a puppy."

But is it sexual?  ???

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
But is it sexual?  ???

Just checked her IG. Yes, she is. Watch her lap water at the dinner table. Something about this chick makes me want to fuck her.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Just checked her IG. Yes, she is. Watch her lap water at the dinner table. Something about this chick makes me want to fuck her.
I'm sure she's open to everything in bed.

Griffith

• Getbig V

Giving new meaning to doggie style!

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Giving new meaning to doggie style!
She probably barks while she's getting fucked doggie style.