Author Topic: New Business Roll out  (Read 24026 times)

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
Re: New Business Roll out
« Reply #225 on: May 01, 2019, 03:15:55 PM »
That's awesome!  I had no clue about that.

Checked out the Nine Club on YT.  I thought it was going to be skate action vids, but it seems like all interviews.  Still cool though, as I see some names/topics that look good.  There's a channel that used to pop up on my YT feed on my tv all the time, but stopped due to all the political shit since the Mueller thing grew outta control.  U reminded me to start watching again so I'm sure it will pop up soon.  They have a good size following...have a warehouse with a balcony that's like 15' high, and some young hispanic kid was dbl kick flippin off it!  Bonkers! :o  They do a thing where people send them random shit/weird type decks to skate....bullet proof glass one was cool.

Those names you posted in this reply were after my time.  Obviously, I know who Bam is though.  I stopped around 90-91ish, IIRC ???  I skated mostly launch ramps and street, but my last board was a vert mostly guy.  He was newer at the time....can't remember his name, but it was like a frog or lizard on the bottom graphics.   Does the last name Noah or Neal (Neil) ring any bells with that graphic from that time frame?

Yeah, Dude, Neal Hendrix, a bad ass Vert Pro from that Era.
Theres so many good material on YB, even randon Mark Gonzales videos. Gonzales is the Picasso of Skateboard or Enstein or both! LOL
He currently resides in Manhattan, and is sponsored by Adidas. Legend from Cali.
Check this video out. Theres no way one cannot like that Guy.
Mark Gonzales was elected by Trasher Magazine the Most Influencer Skateboarder of all times. Hawk was second:

B_MyT_2

• Getbig III
  • Kwon is the ungayer of every thread on this site!
« Reply #226 on: May 01, 2019, 03:37:20 PM »
Yeah, Dude, Neal Hendrix, a bad ass Vert Pro from that Era.
Theres so many good material on YB, even randon Mark Gonzales videos. Gonzales is the Picasso of Skateboard or Enstein or both! LOL
He currently resides in Manhattan, and is sponsored by Adidas. Legend from Cali.
Check this video out. Theres no way one cannot like that Guy.
Mark Gonzales was elected by Trasher Magazine the Most Influencer Skateboarder of all times. Hawk was second:

Hendrix doesn't seem like the right last name, and I looked through his decks and don't see it.  Maybe that name neal just rang a bell because of his nickname?  Looks like that dude got into some shit though....http://www.jenkemmag.com/home/2018/10/29/understanding-neal-hendrix-allegations-power-dynamics-skateboarding/  Not cool!

Yes Gonz is a bad ass!  The wall ride king, and best ditch grinder back in the late 80's.......I thought he died, or turned into a major lush though.   LOL!

I saw a couple years ago that Hosoi had turned his life around, and was back on the scene.  There was a cool doc on it I watched.

Geez...I just watched the vid. LOL!  He's gotta be in his 50's now.  Hate to say it, but he reminds me of SF if SF was a skater and had any actual talent in life.

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #227 on: May 01, 2019, 03:48:56 PM »
Hendrix doesn't seem like the right last name, and I looked through his decks and don't see it.  Maybe that name neal just rang a bell because of his nickname?  Looks like that dude got into some shit though....http://www.jenkemmag.com/home/2018/10/29/understanding-neal-hendrix-allegations-power-dynamics-skateboarding/  Not cool!

Yes Gonz is a bad ass!  The wall ride king, and best ditch grinder back in the late 80's.......I thought he died, or turned into a major lush though.   LOL!

I saw a couple years ago that Hosoi had turned his life around, and was back on the scene.  There was a cool doc on it I watched.

Geez...I just watched the vid. LOL!  He's gotta be in his 50's now.  Hate to say it, but he reminds me of SF if SF was a skater and had any actual talent in life.

Christian Hosoi is now a Born Again Christian. Real Talk! lol
Yeah, he went to jail for smuggling Crystal Meth to Hawaii. Did his time, now back to society. Was a very talented skateboarder, one of the best of all times. Has Kids, early 50s.
Mark? LOL   The guy is a genius. I think he is 51 now. Has a net worth of 10 Million. Not too shabby :)

B_MyT_2

• Getbig III
  • Kwon is the ungayer of every thread on this site!
« Reply #228 on: May 01, 2019, 03:56:13 PM »
Yeah, he went to jail for smuggling Crystal Meth to Hawaii. Did his time, now back to society. Was a very talented skateboarder, one of the best of all times. Has Kids, early 50s.
Mark? LOL   The guy is a genius. I think he is 51 now. Has a net worth of 10 Million. Not too shabby :)

Hysterical! He acts like a homeless derelict with MPD, and most people probably treat him as such....meanwhile, he's a multi-millionaire from being told his whole life that skaterz are faggitz and losers. 

Guess he's having the last laugh!

Very familiar with Hosoi's story!  Great tale (pun intended) of redemption!  Him and Cab we're pushing each other in big air so hard before big air was even a thing.

So there's you, me, and Tony Alva on here.....a few more, and we could have a sub topic forum :D

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #229 on: May 01, 2019, 04:01:21 PM »

Hysterical! He acts like a homeless derelict with MPD, and most people probably treat him as such....meanwhile, he's a multi-millionaire from being told his whole life that skaterz are faggitz and losers. 

Guess he's having the last laugh!

Very familiar with Hosoi's story!  Great tale (pun intended) of redemption!  Him and Cab we're pushing each other in big air so hard before big air was even a thing.

So there's you, me, and Tony Alva on here.....a few more, and we could have a sub topic forum :D

Tony Alva is here? Wooow. Not the real Tony, Tho? Loool   
Yeah Man, Im down for it. I cant discuss politics anyways, so Lets talk skateboarding every day! lol

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #230 on: May 01, 2019, 04:47:12 PM »
These particular tees and tanks are made here in the US. It’s not to say that depending what we design next might be from out of the country. We’re still trying to complete the summer line before the middle of June. It’s been a month and two days since we launched and sold out of the first run (360pcs) last week.
Hopefully you're getting some shirts that don't cut off the circulation to my arms in the next batch. :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Joe Local Tanks Have Dropped
« Reply #231 on: May 21, 2019, 09:28:06 AM »
Sorry, seems because the "New business rollout" thread was deleted probably due to it getting hi-jacked from people who are hell-bent to seeing other people fail otherwise I would have continued this on that thread...

Model is ugly and taken last week but had to get this distributed..

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
Re: Joe Local Tanks Have Dropped
« Reply #232 on: May 21, 2019, 09:32:41 AM »
Are they 100% cotton if so send me a box of 12 I need some soft rags to polish my 76 Lincoln mark 5.. ;D

PS LOOKS GOOD COACH
p

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #233 on: May 21, 2019, 09:37:27 AM »
Wow. A tank top. And with goofy, no-point print, too.

Remarkable merchandise.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #234 on: May 21, 2019, 09:43:26 AM »
Wow. A tank top. And with goofy, no-point print, too.

Remarkable merchandise.

Thanks, appreciate it

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: May 21, 2019, 09:44:50 AM »
Thanks, appreciate it
Does it have a significant meaning just asking
p

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #236 on: May 21, 2019, 09:47:05 AM »
Can I get a free one?
X

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #237 on: May 21, 2019, 09:51:50 AM »
Fixed. Don't forget my free shirt. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #238 on: May 21, 2019, 09:52:48 AM »
Does it have a significant meaning just asking

As far as Tank, like the Tee's are a great cut. The only time I'll pick out a 100% cotton garment is if I'm doing an in person give away promo.

This is what the tanks are made from  

22/1 Soft Spun
60:40 Cotton / Polyester blend
4.8 oz / 165 gram

The Logo (I think) I call a "shield" logo that represents So. Cal and Huntington Beach (SoCal/HB)

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #239 on: May 21, 2019, 09:56:34 AM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #240 on: May 21, 2019, 09:56:38 AM »
Fixed. Don't forget my free shirt. ;)

Sent yesterday (you should have received the confirmation and will have it tomorrow  8)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #241 on: May 21, 2019, 09:57:38 AM »
Can I get a free one?

No, but I'll give you a couple of stickers with the purchase...lol

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #242 on: May 21, 2019, 10:00:37 AM »

I trained Christian about 3-4 years ago with this wife. He's an HB local

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #243 on: May 21, 2019, 10:07:03 AM »
I trained Christian about 3-4 years ago with this wife. He's an HB local

Legend! Found God while doing his time, looks like is in a happy place now

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #244 on: May 21, 2019, 11:19:05 AM »
Legend! Found God while doing his time, looks like is in a happy place now

Meth smuggler = "legend"??  ???

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #245 on: May 21, 2019, 11:20:20 AM »
Sorry, seems because the "New business rollout" thread was deleted probably due to it getting hi-jacked from people who are hell-bent to seeing other people fail otherwise I would have continued this on that thread...

Model is ugly and taken last week but had to get this distributed..

I like the blue one, just ordered, thanks...

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #246 on: May 21, 2019, 11:41:02 AM »
I like the blue one, just ordered, thanks...

Got the notification and will be going out today...thank you!!

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #247 on: May 21, 2019, 11:51:24 AM »
Hopefully you're getting some shirts that don't cut off the circulation to my arms in the next batch. :D
He has medium size don't worry and fat ass size as well  ;D
p

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #248 on: May 21, 2019, 12:05:05 PM »
He has medium size don't worry and fat ass size as well  ;D
You get hit in the fivedome by a satellite?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #249 on: May 21, 2019, 12:59:38 PM »
You get hit in the fivedome by a satellite?
Remember I saw your pics years ago cone head at least in not ugly cant fix ugly ;D
p