Author Topic: THE TOTAL AND COMPLETE LIBERAL DOMINATION OF GETBIG  (Read 3871 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: THE TOTAL AND COMPLETE LIBERAL DOMINATION OF GETBIG
« Reply #50 on: May 26, 2015, 02:41:05 PM »
From an independent who peruses this subforum on occasion, I have seen hardly any instances of the OP's claim, let alone a tidal wave of it.

Now, mind you, there's never really ANY deep back and forth discussion, but the ownings I've seen have mainly come from a small group on the right, and probably not the people you think.

Yep.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #51 on: May 26, 2015, 07:57:30 PM »
Hahaha, most of your "facts" comes from extreme leftist rags. I mean shit, you honestly still believe that 5.4% is a legit UE number. Lol.

Wow, now if that isn't the pot calling the kettle black. Aren't you the one that's linking to blogs and statements long discredited about facts that are proven to not be facts at all? Aren't you the one that, when challenged about this, replied with: "I see it, I post it"?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #52 on: May 26, 2015, 08:15:12 PM »
From an independent who peruses this subforum on occasion, I have seen hardly any instances of the OP's claim, let alone a tidal wave of it.

Now, mind you, there's never really ANY deep back and forth discussion, but the ownings I've seen have mainly come from a small group on the right, and probably not the people you think.

you should peruse more often to get the full picture

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #53 on: May 27, 2015, 12:46:11 AM »
Don't forget Bums strategy of just refusing to look/acknowledge anything that is contrary to his preconceived opinions

If he doesn't see it (or more accurately pretends he doesn't see it) then he can bizarrely continue to proclaim his beliefs to be true

Sounds like you're describing a female there.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #54 on: May 27, 2015, 09:58:48 AM »
Sounds like you're describing a female there.

yeah, Beach Bunny displays many of the worst female idiosyncrasies on this board

you can see an example of denial in action here:  http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=572631.0

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: May 27, 2015, 02:13:12 PM »
you should peruse more often to get the full picture

;D ;D