Author Topic: ANY MEDICAL PERSONAL TO ANSWER A QUESTION FOR ME??  (Read 4233 times)

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
ANY MEDICAL PERSONAL TO ANSWER A QUESTION FOR ME??
« on: June 05, 2008, 07:45:35 PM »
ok so yesterday  i took 2 Vicodins  AT 2 PM
1 at 4 PM,
1 at 6 pm, 
1 at around 8 pm
then from 9p.m.- 1 a.m. i consumed around 10 alcoholic beverages

I have never done anything like this and i really dont know why

Woke up around 8 a.m. with a slight discomfort around the top top/right  in my abdominals i then threw up what seemed to be bile went back to sleep
woke up at 9 a.m and threw up a little more bile not as much as the first time drank a liter of water and went back to sleep
woke up like at 4 and felt like shit i feel nauseated but its been passing threw out the day i havent eaten anything but an orange and an apple and i have been drinking water threw out the day

should i go to the emergency room to get checked out or will it pass?
when should i stop worrying or does anyone have any advice on what i should do ?

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
Re: ANY MEDICAL PERSONAL TO ANSWER A QUESTION FOR ME??
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2008, 07:47:26 PM »
dont have medical insurance so im hesitating the ER room incase its not that serious, im 250 pounds with around 20 % body fat

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2008, 07:49:50 PM »
Eat something. Then grab yourself another beer.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2008, 07:50:48 PM »
wheres DR. Chimps when you need him  >:(

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2008, 07:51:01 PM »
nah you d be alright....i got the same feeling everytime i pop 2  10/500 mgs

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2008, 07:54:12 PM »
Harden the Fuk Up.

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2008, 07:55:25 PM »
liver failure is a scary thing  :-[

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2008, 07:57:22 PM »
have a jumbo bag of potato chips like Squad Father would.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2008, 07:57:47 PM »
You should avoid drinking alcohol while taking Vicodin. Alcohol may increase your risk of liver damage while taking vicodin (Which is a combo of both Acetaminophen and Hydrocodone).

Both of these drugs (Vicodin & Alcohol) can cause respiratory and cardiac depression, so be very careful especially if by any chance you are already someone with related problems (COPD, Hypotension)...

Max dosage of Vicodin per day as recommended is 4,000 mg, so by taking the 5 you should still be under that amount.  Just be careful and monitor yourself.

Try drinking lots of fluids to flush your system out and if you start to feel fatigued and/or faint call am ambulance or kill yourself.

"1"

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2008, 07:59:24 PM »
youll be fine... people do much much worse to themselves everyday and rarely does it effect any of them negatively (in the short term at least LOL)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2008, 08:00:12 PM »
Just eat yourself some food, you'll feel better.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2008, 08:05:18 PM »
1 at 4 PM,
1 at 6 pm, 
1 at around 8 pm

Woke up around 8 a.m. with a slight discomfort around the top top/right  in my abdominals i then threw up what seemed to be bile went back to sleep
woke up at 9 a.m and threw up a little more bile not as much as the first time drank a liter of water and went back to sleep
woke up like at 4 and felt like shit i feel nauseated but its been passing threw out the day i havent eaten anything but an orange and an apple and i have been drinking water threw out the day

when should i stop worrying or does anyone have any advice on what i should do ?

Did you stop and read the instruction on the Vicodin label about consuming alcoholic beverages??? 

VICODIN IS NOT TO BE TAKEN BY AN INDIVIDUAL WHO CONSUMES MORE THAN THREE ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES IN ONE DAY!!!

Vicodin and alcohol forms a rather toxic combination in the liver and DEATH CAN OCCUR!!! Are you crazy or something??? What dose of Vicodin are you taking?

These pain reliving medications are nothing to play around with...not to mention consuming 10 beer a day even without medication is extreme.

You would be wise to inform your doctor of what happened just in case he wants to run some tests on you AND YOUR LIVER!!!!!
C

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2008, 08:05:43 PM »
Good news and bad.

Bad, you are going to die

Good, most likely it's years away.  :D

fathead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2008, 08:53:50 PM »
go wash your pussy and send me the rest of your vicodin

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2008, 08:58:56 PM »
1 at 4 PM,
1 at 6 pm, 
1 at around 8 pm

Why don't you instead check yourself into a psych ward and get on suicide watch?  You sound like you have a death wish.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2008, 09:05:49 PM »
that must suck having to pee sitting down after drinking all those beers. YOU FUCKING PUSSY!

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2008, 09:07:50 PM »
Why don't you instead check yourself into a psych ward and get on suicide watch?  You sound like you have a death wish.
no i dont just an honest mistake

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2008, 09:09:22 PM »
no i dont just an honest mistake

Listen, bro, I'm only saying this because I care...you need to consider getting some psychiatric help too.  Sounds to me like you were trying subconsciously to commit suicide.  Just being honest.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2008, 09:10:22 PM »
youll be fine... people do much much worse to themselves everyday and rarely does it effect any of them negatively (in the short term at least LOL)

Jeez I wondering when a real doctor was going to give an answer.  thanks Candyass ::)

bodybuildermdpitt

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2008, 09:15:41 PM »
Although the dose you have taken is quite low, you could have potentially caused some acute liver damage, which should correct over time. However, if you do feel worse and are not getting better or if you have any sense of confusion or change in mental status, go to the nearest ED (you maybe in acute liver failure). If it doesn't worsen, stay off the alcohol and acetaminophen for a while and let your liver regenerate any of the acute damage you may have caused. Don't be an idiot next time and show better judgment.

cheers,

bodybuildermdpitt

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2008, 09:17:14 PM »
Jeez I wondering when a real doctor was going to give an answer.  thanks Candyass ::)
your welcome only me  :)

bodybuildermdpitt

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2008, 09:25:59 PM »

Except for acute liver failure. And your logic is actually quite skewed. Actually very few patients with liver cirrhosis will get hepatocellular carcinoma and I think heart failure (I am not quite sure though). And for that matter very few alcoholics will get cirrhosis, many get steatosis, but I thnk less than 5 percent get cirrhosis.  The biggest problem with alcohol abuse is its acute effects, which can range from liver failure to pancreatitis. Couple that with acetaminophen use and you have a formula to fry your liver. Which, sadly, is quite common. It is funny, many of you guys laugh at these bodybuilders taking large doses, but then binge drink on the weekends and take acetaminophen to take the edge off hangovers. To be honest with you, binge drinking is probably worse for your liver than taking roids, even at relatively large doses. I think Disgusted can back me up on this one.   

cheers,

bodybuildermdpitt

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2008, 09:28:46 PM »
Except for acute liver failure. And your logic is actually quite skewed. Actually very few patients with liver cirrhosis will get hepatocellular carcinoma and I think heart failure (I am not quite sure though). And for that matter very few alcoholics will get cirrhosis, many get steatosis, but I thnk less than 5 percent get cirrhosis.  The biggest problem with alcohol abuse is its acute effects, which can range from liver failure to pancreatitis. Couple that with acetaminophen use and you have a formula to fry your liver. Which, sadly, is quite common. It is funny, many of you guys laugh at these bodybuilders taking large doses, but then binge drink on the weekends and take acetaminophen to take the edge off hangovers. To be honest with you, binge drinking is probably worse for your liver than taking roids, even at relatively large doses. I think Disgusted can back me up on this one.   

cheers,

bodybuildermdpitt
   uuummmmmm      your point is ???   why did you quote me exactly??

J-boy

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Team Alex23 4 life!!!!!!!!
« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2008, 09:30:37 PM »
oh ffs,,,,,,,,,,,, grow a set ::) ::)

bodybuildermdpitt

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2008, 09:33:33 PM »
   uuummmmmm      your point is ???   why did you quote me exactly??

I was just trying to explain the difference between chronic and acute effects, with acute effects being much more common and worse.