Author Topic: Obama using weights at the Poland Marriott Hotel gym  (Read 6740 times)

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
Re: Our Number One Girlyman
« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2014, 08:27:31 AM »
Yet another dumbass clueless liberal...."it's Bush's fault" hahaha

Meltdown  ;D
Your in denial little league coach..
You been crying about Obama for the last 6 years...
You need to grow up and move on...
You must be doing financially bad for your constant ongoing bitching about Obama as president..

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Re: Obama using weights at the Poland Marriott Hotel gym
« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2014, 09:11:50 AM »
The bigger issue is what the fuck was the secret service doing while this was being videoed? Did they not notice the iPhone propped up and pointed at the president? Isn't securing the area for POTUS like, THEIR ONLY FUCKING JOB?

My wife thinks that this was a deliberate release, that somebody in the WH thought that this would HELP him. Now granted, the rest of the world aren't posters on GB (more's the pity), but is there ANYBODY that looks at this and swoons at his alpha-ness?

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2014, 10:30:05 AM »
The bigger issue is what the fuck was the secret service doing while this was being videoed? Did they not notice the iPhone propped up and pointed at the president? Isn't securing the area for POTUS like, THEIR ONLY FUCKING JOB?

My wife thinks that this was a deliberate release, that somebody in the WH thought that this would HELP him. Now granted, the rest of the world aren't posters on GB (more's the pity), but is there ANYBODY that looks at this and swoons at his alpha-ness?

If in fact it was a PR stunt, why then wouldn't they have used a better resolution camera to film this?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2014, 10:56:26 AM »
If in fact it was a PR stunt, why then wouldn't they have used a better resolution camera to film this?

To make it look less staged? 
A

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2014, 11:09:03 AM »
The reason we are in debt...
 ::)

Clinton surplus $$$

Then here comes Bush...

Let me educate you. The economy was bad under Carter. Reagan took over and turned it all around. Clinton inherited the good economy but to his credit he didn't hurt it. Under GW Bush the economy was okay until both side of of Congress went Democratic. Both the House and the Senate were Democratic. The Democrats were then also in charge of the banks. Then the crazy spending began. When Obama took over he had two years of having both sides of the House Democratic. He could have gotten anything he wanted but he continues to wreck havoc on the economy by blaming Bush.

Team Diver

• Getbig IV
  • Squeeeeze!!!
« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2014, 12:21:18 PM »

gmflex

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2014, 12:30:21 PM »
Let me educate you. The economy was bad under Carter. Reagan took over and turned it all around. Clinton inherited the good economy but to his credit he didn't hurt it. Under GW Bush the economy was okay until both side of of Congress went Democratic. Both the House and the Senate were Democratic. The Democrats were then also in charge of the banks. Then the crazy spending began. When Obama took over he had two years of having both sides of the House Democratic. He could have gotten anything he wanted but he continues to wreck havoc on the economy by blaming Bush.

Denial  ;D

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2014, 01:52:47 PM »

Denial  ;D

Lame-ass rebuttal of Peace.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #33 on: June 05, 2014, 02:36:39 PM »

AP:  Former president, George WC Bush, appears to be trying to figure out this complicated piece of gym equipment. After being instructed, WC (War Criminal to friends) then proceeded to do a few sets.  "I go to failure", the dolt-like Bush stated.  "I treat each set like the oil business, baseball business, or the U.S. economy......I go till failure."

BWAHAHAHAHA.  Awesome.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 05, 2014, 03:12:05 PM »

AP:  Former president, George WC Bush, appears to be trying to figure out this complicated piece of gym equipment. After being instructed, WC (War Criminal to friends) then proceeded to do a few sets.  "I go to failure", the dolt-like Bush stated.  "I treat each set like the oil business, baseball business, or the U.S. economy......I go till failure."

Not to worry my friend we got a "man" in office now who is going to change all that.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 05, 2014, 03:24:07 PM »

Putin is cracking up at this along with the taliban.

gmflex

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 05, 2014, 05:27:10 PM »