Author Topic: WTF - flashing colors crap in my vision. Anyone experience this?  (Read 6648 times)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: WTF - flashing colors crap in my vision. Anyone experience this?
« Reply #75 on: June 05, 2014, 03:03:25 PM »
Its highly likely he cant leave the USA.

you should educate yourself.

anybody can leave the USA.

it's up to the receiving country to allow entry, assuming you go through customs.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #76 on: June 05, 2014, 03:14:18 PM »
you should educate yourself.

anybody can leave the USA.

it's up to the receiving country to allow entry, assuming you go through customs.

You ever come to London, I will show you around man and try my best to help with anything you need. Maybe take you down Jeff's gym and spot of golf after. He likes swinging ....but only clubs.  :D

There should be more people like you in this world man.

Old school fellas.

Not idiots who attack people thinking they are anonymous tough guys who end up being frail old 50 year old mean who post old pics to remember former glory days who are actually very frail and weak in real life now and have health problems.

Still I wish him well. He did look good back in the day.

Still I understand because he claims natural these days on the TV show you were on debating steroids didn't you jeffrey?

At least he is a good writer, so I can see he has been just doing a bit of practicing on here since he retired and that's his new occupation in life.

Besides you know what geordie's are like.

I like geordies, I should have guessed with his sense of humor

I watch geordie shore all the time.

When you fancy some Golf Jeff, maybe spot of training legs to Black Sabbath and a bit of Chinese after son? ;D

Now you see the powers I hold in this place?

Hope this helps but off course none you would have the slightest clue what I am talking about here would you.

Best start making some phone calls Jeffrey son?

Time for a strategy session methinks

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: June 05, 2014, 06:52:45 PM »
Fuck.