Author Topic: Kyle Maynard: Quadruple amputee, BJJ blue belt  (Read 8595 times)

supernick

• Getbig IV
Re: Kyle Maynard: Quadruple amputee, BJJ blue belt
« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2012, 01:42:14 PM »
A sign of the times, we have to include everybody in everything.   Like having soccer games with no score keeping so everybody can feel good.  Look, sorry about your troubles but don't tell me that fight couldn't have been over in five seconds with one kick to the head.  His opponent was being kind, no win situation for him.  Kicks him in the head and wins and it's like "Man, you kicked a quad in the head?  WTF is wrong with you?!"  If you lose its  "You lost to a guy with no arms and legs?  Man just kill yourself now!"
true its a lose lose situation  :)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2012, 01:42:21 PM »

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #27 on: May 22, 2012, 02:33:23 PM »
Meh. The Midnight Thud would've taken him apart in a few seconds -

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2012, 05:57:46 PM »
my god this has to be most retarted topic and thread i have ever read.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #29 on: May 22, 2012, 06:04:58 PM »
this guy could have easily sat at home, fucked chickens and lied on chat boards, but instead, he's out there enjoying his life.

that being said

all thalidomide  ::)

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2012, 09:08:53 PM »
A sign of the times, we have to include everybody in everything.   Like having soccer games with no score keeping so everybody can feel good.  Look, sorry about your troubles but don't tell me that fight couldn't have been over in five seconds with one kick to the head.  His opponent was being kind, no win situation for him.  Kicks him in the head and wins and it's like "Man, you kicked a quad in the head?  WTF is wrong with you?!"  If you lose its  "You lost to a guy with no arms and legs?  Man just kill yourself now!"

Absolutely agree....

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2012, 10:03:25 PM »
Either way, most people in his condition would be sitting home and bitching and moaning and feeling sorry for themselves. Good for him that he is out there doing his thing.
X

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2012, 12:41:14 AM »
This guy fighting has got to be the stupidest shit i have evr seen.  People are acting so damned stupid.  This diminishes the whole mma sport  The guy has no arms and legs...he cant fight a normal guy?!?!  That regular limbed guy should never have took the fight.  Imo he is a nerd for even taking the fight.  Charity is exploitation.  Oh arent all these people so wonderful because they allow this guys delusion. ::). Waste of time.  Sould have never happened...

Now two quadrepilegics going at it.  Thats fucking entertaiment.
Very well put, you couldn't pay me a million dollars to punch that guy in the face, no way I could live with myself after that, sad.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2012, 02:48:04 PM »
Either way, most people in his condition would be sitting home and bitching and moaning and feeling sorry for themselves. Good for him that he is out there doing his thing.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 23, 2012, 03:07:39 PM »
GetBig at its best, shitting all over a dude with no arms and legs who was given a "fight" to allow him some taste of the experience. It wasn't a real fight guys; what harm is done through this little operation?

none in his case  ;D

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2012, 04:37:46 PM »
Wouldn't mind seeing a video of this guy fucking that pretty hot chick with no arms. Now that would be entertainment.