Author Topic: Holy shit.....Erik Fankhouser's teeth are worse than I imagined  (Read 27597 times)

m8

• Getbig V
Re: Holy shit.....Erik Fankhouser's teeth are worse than I imagined
« Reply #75 on: August 20, 2008, 01:30:21 PM »

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #76 on: August 20, 2008, 03:08:28 PM »
The dude at the beginning of the video bugs the shit out of me "WTF Mother F***ker" as he spits on his hands picks up a curl bar and throws it back down. What the hell is that all about?

Just another tool who feels like a bad ass, cause he uses Steriods..... ::)
HAHA, RON.....

dutchmanart

• Getbig III
  • There's a time and a place for everything.
« Reply #77 on: August 20, 2008, 03:13:57 PM »
Not sure if this was posted, but he says "I'm not going to change my teeth cause that's the way God made them and that's ow they are supposed be".  Using that logic, why has he gone to the extreme of pumping his body full of roids, dieting like crazy and training for thousands of hours, just to change the way his body looks?  Why isn't he happy with the way it looked before...the way God made it ::)

EXACTLY!

Just by this thinking he makes himself out to be a hypocrite.

Not only whould his smile be affected by fixing his teeth but it would also change the shape of his mouth and change his talking quite a bit.  Because with his rock mouth he sounds like he's really mush-mouthed.

It really would benift him greatly to fix that mess.  It would make him feel and look so much better than he could even imagine.

It really wouldn't cost that much in the long run considering it would be fixed for the rest of his life.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: April 26, 2009, 07:38:38 AM »
hate on haters!  ;D

spinnis

« Reply #79 on: April 26, 2009, 07:41:13 AM »

m8

• Getbig V

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: April 26, 2009, 09:02:44 AM »
a friend of mine went the Dominican Republic and paid 4K USD to get the Hollywood treatment on his teeth.  He had all of the front top and lower teeth done over in Veneer (sp?).  Now his teeth are now perfectly straight and whiter the whitest toilet bowl. Now when ever he smiles his teeth sparkle, girls seems to love it.

I

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #82 on: April 26, 2009, 09:07:56 AM »
The dude at the beginning of the video bugs the shit out of me "WTF Mother F***ker" as he spits on his hands picks up a curl bar and throws it back down. What the hell is that all about?
Thats Author L Rea,owner of ALRI supplements and he has a few books also,building the perfect beast