Author Topic: Which one would you fight?  (Read 10473 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Which one would you fight?
« on: August 11, 2012, 09:47:26 PM »
If you were captured by a bunch of pirates and they told you that you had to fight one of these animals, which one would you choose? Which one would you stand the best chance against?

Shoot, I think id have to go with the crocodile in hopes that I can get it on land. I am not very good in water. I would have to avoid the croc dragging me into the water. And I think the lion would be tougher to fight over the croc.

Salt water croc

Great White

African lion

X

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
Re: Which one would you fight?
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2012, 09:50:24 PM »
great white dont like the taste of humans

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2012, 09:53:18 PM »
what's your next question.."if you had to put a gun in your mouth and blow your brains out....would you pick a revolver or a semi-automatic ?"  ::)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2012, 09:53:42 PM »
great white dont like the taste of humans

Yeah, but they could still kill you. Just recently an australian surfer was bitten in half by one!
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2012, 09:55:00 PM »
what's your next question.."if you had to put a gun in your mouth and blow your brains out....would you pick a revolver or a semi-automatic ?"  ::)

haha, no, totally implausible, but very plausible that you may be captured by pirates!

PICK ONE!! I think your manly muscles may be able to handle the lion, groink. I don't think you would do very well in the water! Your manly muscles would make you sink too quick  :-X :-X
X

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2012, 09:57:30 PM »
haha, no, totally implausible, but very plausible that you may be captured by pirates!

PICK ONE!! I think your manly muscles may be able to handle the lion, groink. I don't think you would do very well in the water! Your manly muscles would make you sink too quick  :-X :-X

I'm dinner either way  :P

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2012, 10:01:07 PM »
I'm dinner either way  :P

haha, no, some people have fought off sharks or alligators. I dont think lions so much. Groink, you may be able to take a baby penguin  :-X :-X
X

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2012, 10:01:40 PM »
Salt water crocs can jump very high though and are faster on land than what you realise.  They kill you by rolling you in the water until they drown you and then they eat you later.  Great whites circle you and take bite by bite which would be terrifying.  A lion would tear you to shreds all at once.  It would probably be in a pack too so you would be eaten alive by several big cats.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2012, 10:04:01 PM »
Salt water crocs can jump very high though and are faster on land than what you realise.  They kill you by rolling you in the water until they drown you and then they eat you later.  Great whites circle you and take bite by bite which would be terrifying.  A lion would tear you to shreds all at once.  It would probably be in a pack too so you would be eaten alive by several big cats.

Okay, but you still didnt answer the question.
X

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2012, 10:05:45 PM »
Okay, but you still didnt answer the question.
A croc because I live where there are alot of salties and I have put a plan into place if I ever am confronted with one. 

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2012, 10:07:15 PM »
A croc because I live where there are alot of salties and I have put a plan into place if I ever am confronted with one. 

Is your plan to flash them your fake boobs so they run away in horror?  :D :D
X

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2012, 10:09:21 PM »
haha, no, some people have fought off sharks or alligators. I dont think lions so much. Groink, you may be able to take a baby penguin  :-X :-X

actually I'll take the lion, game recognizes game  8)

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2012, 10:09:38 PM »
Is your plan to flash them your fake boobs so they run away in horror?  :D :D
No you moron.  Well I wouldn't try and outrun one so my plan is to not move and I need an object which I would thrust into its mouth so that its mouth would be busy then I am jumping on its back because it can't turn its head around to get me.  

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2012, 10:13:47 PM »
actually I'll take the lion, game recognizes game  8)

haha, groink, you may stand a chance against this

X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2012, 10:14:52 PM »
No you moron.  Well I wouldn't try and outrun one so my plan is to not move and I need an object which I would thrust into its mouth so that its mouth would be busy then I am jumping on its back because it can't turn its head around to get me.  

haha lol. What a plan. Real thought out. What about taking a dump on the alligators chest?  :D :D
X

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2012, 10:21:06 PM »
haha lol. What a plan. Real thought out. What about taking a dump on the alligators chest?  :D :D
It is thought out you fucken dickhead.  What's your great plan???  Come on share... :D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2012, 10:22:17 PM »
It is thought out you fucken dickhead.  What's your great plan???  Come on share... :D

I don't have a clue. I was born and raised in a city. Never really been around wildlife.
X

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2012, 10:29:54 PM »
Lion...shark could kill me in one bite.  Croc has the ability to kill me in one bite as well.  A lion is more likely to try to go for my neck.  I'm tall so that bastard would have to get pretty high to kill me quickly.  I would least have a chance to draw things out...maybe find a pointy stick or a club like weapon.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2012, 10:35:51 PM »
Lion...shark could kill me in one bite.  Croc has the ability to kill me in one bite as well.  A lion is more likely to try to go for my neck.  I'm tall so that bastard would have to get pretty high to kill me quickly.  I would least have a chance to draw things out...maybe find a pointy stick or a club like weapon.

Good point. Not many weapons in the sea. I did not take that into account.
X

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2012, 10:44:35 PM »
Good point. Not many weapons in the sea. I did not take that into account.
If you are in the sea then you must stay still and not make any splashing as this will attract sharks.  So lightly tread the water.  Also you cannot pee as this scent will attract sharks and you cannot have any cuts as again blood will attract sharks. 

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2012, 10:45:45 PM »
Big cats can jump very high so that theory is out.  Your only hope is that the cat isn't hungry and just lets you be. 

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2012, 10:47:46 PM »
Ok..it said which animal would you fight, not which animal you'd cower in fear from.  And if I can't pee in the water, why am I  in there?
 :)

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2012, 10:52:29 PM »
Croc....Real Slim outside chance on land, Great White No Chance in Hell, and the Lion....just take a look @ the power and strength and the fear in the Eyes of his Meal..

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2012, 11:06:01 PM »
Croc they are practically blind at straight angles and poor reverse jaw muscles

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2012, 11:17:44 PM »

I really laughed hard at your opening line.....

If you were captured by a bunch of pirates

Lollll

But id pick the gator due to the weak reverse jaw muscles, i would be fucked if he got my arm in his mouth.

A buddy of mine owns an alligator farm, you gotta treat those animals with respect or you're a Bonner!