Author Topic: What should a first time juicer take?  (Read 23517 times)

millineum man

• Getbig II
Re: What should a first time juicer take?
« Reply #100 on: May 22, 2014, 02:28:06 AM »
Simple Simon, No One, and anyone else that would like to chime in. I'm going to start my first cycle in a few weeks. I'm 40 years old, 6'3.5" 235lbs and 8-9% bf. My training and diet are on point. I'm looking to add some lean body mass, but NOT look bloofy and bloated. I'm leaning towards starting with 250mgs(125mgs/.5ml on M/Th) a week of Test E for at least the next 6-8 months and see where it takes me. I don't want to have to use anti-aromatase for bloat using higher doses. I "might" add an anabolic down the road like NPP, EQ, or Anavar. What do you think? Good or bad idea?

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #101 on: May 22, 2014, 02:36:09 AM »
would you bloat on 500mg test a week if diet and training is good?

With your large frame you need more IMO. I would do 500mg test as base plus with bursts of tren a,npp,oral winstrol,anavar.

When I say I would do, I mean if I was you...I use way more lol  :D

Simple Simon

« Reply #102 on: May 22, 2014, 07:22:09 AM »

With your large frame you need more IMO. I would do 500mg test as base plus with bursts of tren a,npp,oral winstrol,anavar.

Its his first course Ro, no need to start throwing Tren in.

Millennium man, I would start on 250mgs test e  a week, no need to split it either.
See how you go with that.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #103 on: May 22, 2014, 09:11:03 AM »
Forgot its his first cycle. Still would do 500mg test if he dont bloat on it.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #104 on: May 22, 2014, 09:18:34 AM »
Forgot its his first cycle. Still would do 500mg test if he dont bloat on it.

BigRo is spot on.

This whole bloat bullshit is a myth for 95% of people.

And even if you do get it you can easily control with Arimidex or AI.

Also this first cycle should always be just 500mg test is bollox.

I would go 250 Test E, 100 NNP or Deca EOD + 50mg Dbol, classic cycle. Up the test to 500 if you get deca dick etc.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: May 22, 2014, 10:01:35 AM »
Simple Simon, No One, and anyone else that would like to chime in. I'm going to start my first cycle in a few weeks. I'm 40 years old, 6'3.5" 235lbs and 8-9% bf. My training and diet are on point. I'm looking to add some lean body mass, but NOT look bloofy and bloated. I'm leaning towards starting with 250mgs(125mgs/.5ml on M/Th) a week of Test E for at least the next 6-8 months and see where it takes me. I don't want to have to use anti-aromatase for bloat using higher doses. I "might" add an anabolic down the road like NPP, EQ, or Anavar. What do you think? Good or bad idea?

At 235 and 8%, why would you even need AAS with such elite genetics?  ::)

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: May 22, 2014, 11:44:56 AM »
If only taking only testosterone, would finasteride be able to fully block out the side-effects of accelerated hairloss, body hair growth, facial hair etc?

Also, when off, would the body's natural production of testosterone be permanently decreased from whatever the minimum was before?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #107 on: May 22, 2014, 12:54:18 PM »
If only taking only testosterone, would finasteride be able to fully block out the side-effects of accelerated hairloss, body hair growth, facial hair etc?

Also, when off, would the body's natural production of testosterone be permanently decreased from whatever the minimum was before?

in theory, yes

and,

yes.

millineum man

• Getbig II
« Reply #108 on: May 22, 2014, 01:07:52 PM »
At 235 and 8%, why would you even need AAS with such elite genetics?  ::)

Why does anyone use gear, bro? ::)

millineum man

• Getbig II
« Reply #109 on: May 22, 2014, 01:28:47 PM »

Does it really matter what size you are before you begin? A guy weighing 175lbs would need less than someone weighing 200lbs even though they produce the same amount of test?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #110 on: May 22, 2014, 01:37:43 PM »
Does it really matter what size you are before you begin? A guy weighing 175lbs would need less than someone weighing 200lbs even though they produce the same amount of test?

androgen receptors.

some have more, some have less... doesn't matter if you start at 175 or 255. 175 guy could possibly have many more AR than the guy that's 255, yet have lower levels of natural test/gh/igf1 (which would make sense... body compensating for lower test by 'upregulating' AR.... in theory)

the goal is to saturate those receptors.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #111 on: May 22, 2014, 01:42:30 PM »

I think bodyhair and facial hair I don't think will be affected they will grow faster if anything but hairloss yes but finstaride must be in system for few months before test and doesn't fully work for long time

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #112 on: May 22, 2014, 02:54:25 PM »
it takes more muscle to make a tall guy with a big frame look full than a short arse.

millineum man

• Getbig II
« Reply #113 on: May 22, 2014, 09:15:17 PM »
Cool. I'll start with 250mgs of Test E once a week for 6-12 months like Galeniko recommends. Should be nice.... ;)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #114 on: May 22, 2014, 09:19:11 PM »
Cool. I'll start with 250mgs of Test E once a week for 6-12 months like Galeniko recommends. Should be nice.... ;)

lol... that'll last about 2 months... maybe 4. then you'll be wanting to either add more stuff or double your dose.

millineum man

• Getbig II
« Reply #115 on: May 22, 2014, 10:56:58 PM »

lol... that'll last about 2 months... maybe 4. then you'll be wanting to either add more stuff or double your dose.
Why do you say that? ???

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #116 on: May 22, 2014, 11:05:21 PM »
Why do you say that? ???

because you'll do your first shot and stay awake most that night from the influx of androgens.. wake up in the am expecting to feel tired from lack of sleep, but you'll feel just fine.

next day you'll start your first day as a 'steroid using bodybuilder' and have great workouts just from the psychological 'boost' in knowing you have androgens in your system.

first couple weeks you'll feel what a 'real' pump feels like and so on... this will go on for a couple months, all the while you'll be waiting for any of the 'side effects' you hear about, but they won't come and you'll think 'what's the big deal?'... you'll make gains in LBM and strength, your sex drive, 'ambition' and assertiveness will increase, and your bodyfat will decrease... but then you'll get used to it and you won't feel any different and you'll be curious "if I don't have anything by good results from 250/wk, why not use 500mg/wk? or why not add some deca to get some synergy going? I can afford it.. it's cheaper than supplements at GNC".

you'll find out 'the world isn't really flat' and big dosages dont' give the horrible side effects most say they will.

just remember bodybuilding, even for steroid using bbers, is 80% diet. the better you eat, the better you look.

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #117 on: May 22, 2014, 11:10:48 PM »
Why do you say that? ???

I'll give 2 analogies.....

1. A person that says II'll just smoke one joint on the weekends will very quickly start smoking more frequently and add other drugs.

2. Ever here a new motorcycle rider say I'll just start on a ninja 250 because it's a starter biker? With in 2 months they sell it or trade it in for a bigger bike. Should start on a 500 cc bike at least.

Ironically the bike analogy is the doses were talking about lol. You start at 250 but many will upgrade to 500mgs.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #118 on: May 22, 2014, 11:25:51 PM »

1. A person that says II'll just smoke one joint on the weekends will very quickly start smoking more frequently and add other drugs.

2. Ever here a new motorcycle rider say I'll just start on a ninja 250 because it's a starter biker? With in 2 months they sell it or trade it in for a bigger bike. Should start on a 500 cc bike at least.

Ironically the bike analogy is the doses were talking about lol. You start at 250 but many will upgrade to 500mgs.

I'm a hayabusa man, myself. lol

millineum man

• Getbig II
« Reply #119 on: May 22, 2014, 11:38:53 PM »
because you'll do your first shot and stay awake most that night from the influx of androgens.. wake up in the am expecting to feel tired from lack of sleep, but you'll feel just fine.

next day you'll start your first day as a 'steroid using bodybuilder' and have great workouts just from the psychological 'boost' in knowing you have androgens in your system.

first couple weeks you'll feel what a 'real' pump feels like and so on... this will go on for a couple months, all the while you'll be waiting for any of the 'side effects' you hear about, but they won't come and you'll think 'what's the big deal?'... you'll make gains in LBM and strength, your sex drive, 'ambition' and assertiveness will increase, and your bodyfat will decrease... but then you'll get used to it and you won't feel any different and you'll be curious "if I don't have anything by good results from 250/wk, why not use 500mg/wk? or why not add some deca to get some synergy going? I can afford it.. it's cheaper than supplements at GNC".

you'll find out 'the world isn't really flat' and big dosages dont' give the horrible side effects most say they will.

just remember bodybuilding, even for steroid using bbers, is 80% diet. the better you eat, the better you look.
Ok. I see what your saying. But, that's further down the road. At 40, I'm really not looking to put on 25-30lbs like most of the younger guys. I do 60 minutes of cardio on a treadmill every morning to stay lean and my diet is 95% clean. Gaining a little size while staying lean and mean is MOST important to me.

millineum man

• Getbig II
« Reply #120 on: May 22, 2014, 11:49:16 PM »

I'm not ruling out bumping it up later, but that's a ways off. I'm going to approach it in phases and try my best to stay disciplined with my doses. First, I have to see how I respond. I'm going to hold off for 6 months before trying to add anything. I think the key is just staying on reasonable doses for longer periods and not going off.

Simple Simon

« Reply #121 on: May 23, 2014, 12:42:45 AM »

and it all ends where you end up like Phil Heath taking 2gms to cruise and looking like you are off.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #122 on: May 23, 2014, 12:53:16 AM »

This has been 100% my experience of it so far 8 weeks into my first cycle, spot on analysis from ESFitness as usual.

Only thing I would is yeah there are almost no physical sides at all but quite a few behavioral ones  and you shouldn't underestimate those cos most people think purely in terms of physical side effects like acne, hairloss etc.

For example test makes my appetite go through the roof and makes me feel so good all the time all I wanna do is party all the time and fuck bitches and that's good but not good as well if you get what I am saying. Harder to control impulses and urges like.

Also I get very short tempered quickly and you have to adjust a bit to that but nothing like people exaggerate roid users to have like "roid rage" and shit.

Like if some dude gets into a road race with me at a traffic light thinking he's being funny I am gonna win every single time where as before when I was natty I would just be like go ahead you go first I don't care etc.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #123 on: May 23, 2014, 01:14:42 AM »

spot on!!!!!

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #124 on: May 23, 2014, 01:21:37 AM »

This has been 100% my experience of it so far 8 weeks into my first cycle, spot on analysis from ESFitness as usual.

Only thing I would is yeah there are almost no physical sides at all but quite a few behavioral ones  and you shouldn't underestimate those cos most people think purely in terms of physical side effects like acne, hairloss etc.

For example test makes my appetite go through the roof and makes me feel so good all the time all I wanna do is party all the time and fuck bitches and that's good but not good as well if you get what I am saying. Harder to control impulses and urges like.

Also I get very short tempered quickly and you have to adjust a bit to that but nothing like people exaggerate roid users to have like "roid rage" and shit.

Like if some dude gets into a road race with me at a traffic light thinking he's being funny I am gonna win every single time where as before when I was natty I would just be like go ahead you go first I don't care etc.

that stuff goes away. in a year you'll wonder whatever happened to that 'chip on your shoulder' stuff, and why you don't have it anymore.