Author Topic: Bulking Pakistani-style  (Read 6352 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Bulking Pakistani-style
« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2017, 05:10:58 AM »
The indian engineers at work, smell of BO pretty bad, they are not into showering I guess...
Every indian / pakistani i've encountered on subways/buses/planes etc for more than 40 years have smelled something atrocious.

It's their food as well as their way of life that causes it.

Q

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2017, 06:19:05 AM »
Foul beasts.

The question is would you be willing to trade your pakis for our neguls?

Hard to say mate, Fortunatley here up north we aren't riddled with pakis like the south other than in fenham where they all live together, and the few we do have tend to own corner shops so are actually of some use so can't comment fairly, I see the problems you have with the nigs always chimping around rioting and looting but the paki strongholds down south ain't any better

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2017, 06:49:31 AM »
Hard to say mate, Fortunatley here up north we aren't riddled with pakis like the south other than in fenham where they all live together, and the few we do have tend to own corner shops so are actually of some use so can't comment fairly, I see the problems you have with the nigs always chimping around rioting and looting but the paki strongholds down south ain't any better

Tough question isn't it? Here in Ireland we don't have many pakis but the numbers are growing daily. Tons of West Africans, mostly Nigerians, here and some Somalis. At least the nigglers blend in with our schools, sports, and Christianity. Still rather they weren't here though

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2017, 10:40:57 AM »
Tough question isn't it? Here in Ireland we don't have many pakis but the numbers are growing daily. Tons of West Africans, mostly Nigerians, here and some Somalis. At least the nigglers blend in with our schools, sports, and Christianity. Still rather they weren't here though

It's the same here mate the few nigs we have had here tend to just fit in with the local way of life, guess they have no choice being in the vast minority, luckily there's nothing here for them so they tend to flock elsewhere.
Only ever met one decent paki family and that's only because they were practically English and weren't devout Muslims, worked on their house for a few months and they provided dinner every day and bought us a gift each at the end of the job and sent my dad tickets to newcastle games (the paki was Newcastle United mad). Every other paki I had the misfortune of carrying out work for was a vile piece of shit.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2017, 11:18:35 AM »
Every indian / pakistani i've encountered on subways/buses/planes etc for more than 40 years have smelled something atrocious.

It's their food as well as their way of life that causes it.

What about "their way of life" would make them smell bad?

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #30 on: January 16, 2017, 11:41:58 AM »
What about "there way of life" would make them smell bad?

The improper use of there is leading contributor poor hygiene and other afflictions. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 16, 2017, 11:57:51 AM »
The improper use of there is leading contributor poor hygiene and other afflictions. 

Funny! Thanks, I fixed it. It seems as if I am negatively influenced by the bad grammar and misuse of words found in many of the posts on Getbig.  ;)

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2017, 03:39:06 PM »
What about "their way of life" would make them smell bad?

The diet rich in spices. When they sweat it's almost like the spice is coming out of their pores. Clothes also smell of the spices they use due to cooking fumes at home.

Funny thing though in south asia where water is readily available people will religiougly bath daily. As soon as they are abroad they think it's acceptable to wash once a week

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #33 on: January 16, 2017, 03:50:04 PM »
Paking Bulkistani-Style
Q

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #34 on: January 16, 2017, 04:13:28 PM »
Funny! Thanks, I fixed it. It seems as if I am negatively influenced by the bad grammar and misuse of words found in many of the posts on Getbig.  ;)