Author Topic: Public Service Announcement from Avesher  (Read 58010 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Public Service Announcement from Avesher
« Reply #1301 on: June 04, 2023, 12:14:32 PM »
You are ignoring this user loser.  :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1302 on: June 04, 2023, 12:44:53 PM »
It’s been posted many times.    Hanky gonna hank.   

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1303 on: June 04, 2023, 01:00:59 PM »
It’s been posted many times.    Hanky gonna hank.
I thought I had seen it before

So Brian still denies it happened?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1304 on: June 04, 2023, 01:15:20 PM »

Absolutely by all means tell me what county in what state you think I was convicted of any crime and we can pull the actual court house records. Also PS your upper body looked like shit in your show no arms no shoulders and no back

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1305 on: June 04, 2023, 01:20:40 PM »
Absolutely by all means tell me what county in what state you think I was convicted of any crime and we can pull the actual court house records. Also PS your upper body looked like shit in your show no arms no shoulders and no back

no ones claiming you were convicted of anything

Is the Brian Hankins in the paperwork you
Yes or no

And as for physique criticisms , please, just stop.
You are not in a position to critique Genova.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1306 on: June 04, 2023, 01:30:52 PM »

The one where where he called the police fat was hilarious.   Get big solid gold.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1307 on: June 04, 2023, 01:34:35 PM »
no ones claiming you were convicted of anything

Is the Brian Hankins in the paperwork you
Yes or no

And as for physique criticisms , please, just stop.
You are not in a position to critique Genova.

No absolutely not that is not paperwork that is a website Josh probably made false reports to not me also I can not access whatever you posted

And you beat a couple old men in North West Cheshire you still don't beat me your upper body looked small and old chest and quads looked ok but arms back shoulders hamstrings were non existent

You have been challenged many times and decline you just want to compare yourself to men over 60 in North West Chesire so good job you beat some old dudes in a really small show you are still soggy

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1309 on: June 04, 2023, 01:50:15 PM »

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂  You Fucking Muppet Bianca ,
You can't even last the whole day at a competition , without nearly dying & shitting
Yourself continually.
Remind us how well you did in your last show with just 3 in your class. ? ?
Dad bod that all you have a Dad bod. 🤣😂🤣

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #1310 on: June 04, 2023, 02:21:20 PM »
The Hanky Papers -

https://docdro.id/rQKcCnQ .

I make no claims as to the veracity of them, they were just what was going around in the last year. Pages 7-39 are the alleged criminal history.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1311 on: June 04, 2023, 02:42:00 PM »
No absolutely not that is not paperwork that is a website Josh probably made false reports to not me also I can not access whatever you posted

And you beat a couple old men in North West Cheshire you still don't beat me your upper body looked small and old chest and quads looked ok but arms back shoulders hamstrings were non existent

You have been challenged many times and decline you just want to compare yourself to men over 60 in North West Chesire so good job you beat some old dudes in a really small show you are still soggy

I really think you do genuinly believe that.

And for the record Brian, you have never beaten ANYBODY in a bodybuilding contest

You have placed last in every one you have ever competed in.

That is some achievement in itself

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #1312 on: June 04, 2023, 02:42:53 PM »
I do not have a 92 page record. I have one single misdemeanor conviction. Just because Josh pulls up some nonsense online doesn't make it true. I have never been charged expunged or not with intent to sell anything who the fuck is selling schedule 4 drugs that doesn't even make any sense. There is a reason background checks pull actual court house records and actual FBI files. I have passed both I have actual clearance. I wouldn't have that if a 1/4 of that bullshit was true. I do not fuck with tramadol or Soma again just nasty recreational drugs I do not use that shit never have and never will just nasty I don't even drink.

You claimed Tramadol wasn't an opiate because it didn't give you an itchy nose.

You also claimed to have "bottles of the stuff" in your house right now, but don't use it because it "doesn't work".

Get your lies straight Brian,

And we know Emily was the one who got you to clean up.

You don't need to explain it, we already know.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #1313 on: June 04, 2023, 02:50:05 PM »
The one where where he called the police fat was hilarious.   Get big solid gold.

"There's a doorbell!!!"

Hankins gold.

;D

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1314 on: June 04, 2023, 02:51:02 PM »
I do not have a 92 page record. I have one single misdemeanor conviction. Just because Josh pulls up some nonsense online doesn't make it true. I have never been charged expunged or not with intent to sell anything who the fuck is selling schedule 4 drugs that doesn't even make any sense. There is a reason background checks pull actual court house records and actual FBI files. I have passed both I have actual clearance. I wouldn't have that if a 1/4 of that bullshit was true. I do not fuck with tramadol or Soma again just nasty recreational drugs I do not use that shit never have and never will just nasty I don't even drink.
on the waggon alcoholics tend not to

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #1315 on: June 04, 2023, 03:28:42 PM »
I really think you do genuinly believe that.

And for the record Brian, you have never beaten ANYBODY in a bodybuilding contest

You have placed last in every one you have ever competed in.

That is some achievement in itself

He's lost his mind.  Not only do you beat him, but everyone else in that class did also I think

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1316 on: June 04, 2023, 03:33:10 PM »
I absolutely love when our resident dickhead compares his build to Jeff who is light years better.......you just know it`s eating him up inside that Jeff looks great and kicked some serious ass.  :D

Everyone in Jeffs show was better than Brian by far.......EVERYONE...... ....he reeks of jealousy and has avoided Jeffs thread like the plague!!  LOL ;D

He knows Jeff is far far better but he`s trying to convince us and himself that he is  not............of course we all know better, so he is basically a jealous kunt who is crying inside like the spoiled twat of a child that he actually and truly is so he lashes out and belittles his build because that his only ammunition.....like Jeff cares as he was first in a tough class and won Best Poser......TWO TROPHIES THAT SHITHEAD WILL NEVER WIN SINCE HE HASN`T WON A SINGLE ONE YET....boy I bet that must make Jeff feel terrible Brian.....you fuckwit!  LOL  ;D

Fucking hilarity reigns supreme with this retard !!  LOL  ;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1317 on: June 04, 2023, 04:02:30 PM »
I absolutely love when our resident dickhead compares his build to Jeff who is light years better.......you just know it`s eating him up inside that Jeff looks great and kicked some serious ass.  :D

Everyone in Jeffs show was better than Brian by far.......EVERYONE...... ....he reeks of jealousy and has avoided Jeffs thread like the plague!!  LOL ;D

He knows Jeff is far far better but he`s trying to convince us and himself that he is  not............of course we all know better, so he is basically a jealous kunt who is crying inside like the spoiled twat of a child that he actually and truly is so he lashes out and belittles his build because that his only ammunition.....like Jeff cares as he was first in a tough class and won Best Poser......TWO TROPHIES THAT SHITHEAD WILL NEVER WIN SINCE HE HASN`T WON A SINGLE ONE YET....boy I bet that must make Jeff feel terrible Brian.....you fuckwit!  LOL  ;D

Fucking hilarity reigns supreme with this retard !!  LOL  ;D

Come on Jeffs video looks like something from 1985 not exactly high def I have said it before and I will say it again my arms shoulders and yes even back are bigger and thicker than his we are damn near the exact same fucking weight and height for fuck sake he takes legs (barely) and chest I have him everywhere else

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #1318 on: June 04, 2023, 04:08:20 PM »
brian

you beat up women and are a drug addict
B

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1319 on: June 04, 2023, 04:16:50 PM »
brian

you beat up women and are a drug addict

Whatever lies you want to make up last I checked never been convicted of either meanwhile you are a felon who served time in prison just a low life criminal scumbag

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #1320 on: June 04, 2023, 04:19:40 PM »
bri

you have my number

call me
B

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #1321 on: June 04, 2023, 04:22:06 PM »
Fuckin BALLS I got "access denied".

Same, I'd like to read it

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #1322 on: June 04, 2023, 04:33:33 PM »
Whatever lies you want to make up last I checked never been convicted of either meanwhile you are a felon who served time in prison just a low life criminal scumbag

Why are you on getbig instead of spending time with your wife and kid?   You shit on SC for waking up early...but you have responded to everyone in the last few hours on a Sunday night.  What a pathetic loser you are.

Oh, and before you think to talk shit back....my woman is in Doha at one of the major hospitals there coordinating with physicians there.  So, she's in bed.  I am left to fuck with your night and continue to make you miserable.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1323 on: June 04, 2023, 05:13:29 PM »
Come on Jeffs video looks like something from 1985 not exactly high def I have said it before and I will say it again my arms shoulders and yes even back are bigger and thicker than his we are damn near the exact same fucking weight and height for fuck sake he takes legs (barely) and chest I have him everywhere else
I laugh, then vomit in your general direction.

You have no idea how to assess a physique your post proves that you delusional fuck !

You have him on ZERO bodyparts you would be dead last in the 3 shows he`s done recently.....DEAD FUCKING LAST PER USUAL.

Your left bicep is bigger than his.....WHOOP DEE DOO.... but they judge the  physique as a whole not on one arm especially when the right arm is 2 inches smaller........congrats on having awesome symmetry.

Stick to curls cuz you are clueless when it comes to bodybuilding......utterl y fucking clueless....Christ your posing routine was your mandatory poses......no signature poses you can call your own and zero stage presentation.

Why are you still here,just to brag about nonsensical BS.....you could have learned a lot if you were a humble decent guy instead of a pompous piece of shit but that ship has sailed long ago now.....you`ll never be respected here and don`t say you couldn`t care less cuz all you do here is seek approval......approval you will never garner.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1324 on: June 04, 2023, 05:19:18 PM »