Author Topic: Public Service Announcement from Avesher  (Read 57112 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Public Service Announcement from Avesher
« Reply #1350 on: June 04, 2023, 10:18:29 PM »
Hanky told the cops...."You guy`s don`t even lift" !!

What a moron!  LOL  ;D

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #1351 on: June 04, 2023, 11:28:09 PM »
The thought of a grown man beating the fuck out of some tiny woman - no matter how drunk and annoying she is - is just disgusting. It's such an egregious abuse of power. It's pretty damn hard to split the bridge of your nose without someone cracking it for you.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1352 on: June 05, 2023, 03:56:30 AM »
Read what you posted again no where does she allege I touched her she even says she fell down the day prior and no where does it say I was intoxicated in anyway and it sure as fuck doesn’t say anything about Mdma none of your allegations are in what you posted

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #1353 on: June 05, 2023, 03:56:58 AM »

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1354 on: June 05, 2023, 04:01:56 AM »
The thought of a grown man beating the fuck out of some tiny woman - no matter how drunk and annoying she is - is just disgusting. It's such an egregious abuse of power. It's pretty damn hard to split the bridge of your nose without someone cracking it for you.

I saved that woman’s life in multiple occasions never hit her much less beat her she was drinking anywhere from 2 pints to a 5th a day of whiskey she was drinking herself to death. She would get annoyed when I ignored her drink a 5th lock herself in her room and I would have to call an ambulance for alcohol poisoning I paid for her to get detoxed multiple times. She just kept drinking. And yes when people are drinking like that they bump into pool tables they fall down stairs but what never happened was me hurting her in anyway asshole 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1355 on: June 05, 2023, 04:02:54 AM »
Bhanky,
You are f*cked in the head.

Where does she allege I touched her she doesn’t where do the cops indicate I am intoxicated they don’t where does it say mdma or doesn’t again just lies. I used to have to lock myself in my office to get away from her after she would drink an entire bottle of whiskey. I told her she has to move out and she got mad and drank a 5th. She was calling me begging to come home for a year she was reaching out to me until her death her mother contacted me immediately and asked me for help on multiple occasions  I am not the bad guy I tried to save her she would not stop drinking

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #1356 on: June 05, 2023, 04:12:35 AM »
Hanky did it bruise your ego that the cop remembered she was in a red bikini but what you were wearing didn't make it into the report? You should have sported more dick root to make a better impression.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1357 on: June 05, 2023, 04:25:04 AM »
Where does she allege I touched her she doesn’t where do the cops indicate I am intoxicated they don’t where does it say mdma or doesn’t again just lies. I used to have to lock myself in my office to get away from her after she would drink an entire bottle of whiskey. I told her she has to move out and she got mad and drank a 5th. She was calling me begging to come home for a year she was reaching out to me until her death her mother contacted me immediately and asked me for help on multiple occasions  I am not the bad guy I tried to save her she would not stop drinking

Hang on a minute
You said it was all made up by Josh
If thats true why are you nitpicking at details regarding what was in it?

For you to go through it like you are doing it must be a genuine report

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1358 on: June 05, 2023, 04:38:51 AM »
Hanky did it bruise your ego that the cop remembered she was in a red bikini but what you were wearing didn't make it into the report? You should have sported more dick root to make a better impression.
;D :D

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #1359 on: June 05, 2023, 05:03:25 AM »
I saved that woman’s life in multiple occasions never hit her much less beat her she was drinking anywhere from 2 pints to a 5th a day of whiskey she was drinking herself to death. She would get annoyed when I ignored her drink a 5th lock herself in her room and I would have to call an ambulance for alcohol poisoning I paid for her to get detoxed multiple times. She just kept drinking. And yes when people are drinking like that they bump into pool tables they fall down stairs but what never happened was me hurting her in anyway asshole

I'll trust the testimony of a cop over a proven fabulist, thanks. His report clearly states that you were obstructive, 'agitated' and screaming your head off. Sounds like you were a real superhero, lol. You wouldn't even let them into the house.

He also knew you from previous incidents, the mother stated there was a history of violence between you both, and the girl was covered in bruises. She also burst into tears and told the cop that you beat her and then hid the phone. Must be terrible to have all these people conspire against you to frame you as something you're not.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #1360 on: June 05, 2023, 05:16:40 AM »
Where does she allege I touched her she doesn’t

"I asked her what had happened. She started crying. She stated he had hit her the night before,"

Top of report page 3. Top of page 2 here.

As mentioned, hard to crack the bridge of your nose, and bruise both elbows by yourself.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #1361 on: June 05, 2023, 05:45:18 AM »
"I asked her what had happened. She started crying. She stated he had hit her the night before,"

As mentioned, hard to crack the bridge of your nose, and bruise both elbows by yourself.

Is he drunk already this early in the morning?  The whole thing needs posting

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1362 on: June 05, 2023, 05:47:43 AM »
Is he drunk already this early in the morning?  The whole thing needs posting

He claims Josh made it all up and its fake and then argues semantics about it??????

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #1363 on: June 05, 2023, 05:51:24 AM »
I'll trust the testimony of a cop over a proven fabulist, thanks. His report clearly states that you were obstructive, 'agitated' and screaming your head off. Sounds like you were a real superhero, lol. You wouldn't even let them into the house.

He also knew you from previous incidents, the mother stated there was a history of violence between you both, and the girl was covered in bruises. She also burst into tears and told the cop that you beat her and then hid the phone. Must be terrible to have all these people conspire against you to frame you as something you're not.

Apply the lies he's telling now in real time about this to everything he's ever said (Clegg).  Screaming at and hanging up on 911!

Dumbo must really want that house!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1364 on: June 05, 2023, 06:05:32 AM »

She was incoherent drunk and it took them an hour to coerce that out of her there is a reason the da dropped all charges and expunged my record her original statement was that she fell

And where are the drugs you guys claim again just lies I never laid a hand in that woman luckily I live in America and we have a concept called innocent until proven guilty

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1365 on: June 05, 2023, 06:08:12 AM »
Apply the lies he's telling now in real time about this to everything he's ever said (Clegg).  Screaming at and hanging up on 911!

Dumbo must really want that house!

Had no idea she was on phone with 911 she was drunk upstairs in her bedroom I was sober downstairs in my office trying to make a phone call again you don’t know what you are talking about there is a reason I don’t have any charges related to this matter again America has a concept called innocent until proven guilty. She would get piss drink and call the hospital and I would get a 6k bill everytime they sent an ambulance to get her drunk ass she was chugging a 5th of whiskey that day if she wanted to go to the hospital I would drive her but not I was  done paying  for ambulance rides. I told her the day before she had to move out and she got mad and decided to drink herself to death again I do not have any charges related to this. Cop was just mad I called him a fat fuck so he lied and embellished and coerced I never even had to go to court for anything. She went to the hospital for alcohol poisoning

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1366 on: June 05, 2023, 06:14:07 AM »
Had no idea she was on phone with 911 she was drunk upstairs in her bedroom I was sober downstairs in my office trying to make a phone call again you don’t know what you are talking about there is a reason I don’t have any charges related to this matter again America has a concept called innocent until proven guilty. She would get piss drink and call the hospital and I would get a 6k bill everytime they sent an ambulance to get her drunk ass she was chugging a 5th of whiskey that day if she wanted to go to the hospital I would drive her but not I was  done paying  for ambulance rides. I told her the day before she had to move out and she got mad and decided to drink herself to death again I do not have any charges related to this. Cop was just mad I called him a fat fuck so he lied and embellished and coerced I never even had to go to court for anything. She went to the hospital for alcohol poisoning

You sure know how to pick em Bhank . . . . . .   ;)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1367 on: June 05, 2023, 06:14:58 AM »
You sure know how to pick em Bhank . . . . . .   ;)

I learned my lesson my wife is a Saint

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1368 on: June 05, 2023, 06:16:44 AM »

Why would you call a cop a Fat F?  Is that smart at all? 

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1369 on: June 05, 2023, 06:17:12 AM »
I learned my lesson my wife is a Saint
yep, she saved you from addiction and ruin

She will get paid back big time when she gets the house

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1370 on: June 05, 2023, 06:18:17 AM »

I thought you said Josh made all this up it was fake and it didnt happen?

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #1371 on: June 05, 2023, 06:18:27 AM »
Brian's ex lied

The cop lied

Spencer's mum lied

Seems like everyone is out to get you Bri, poor thing.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1372 on: June 05, 2023, 06:21:04 AM »

Why would you get the ambulance bill? Was she on your insurance?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1373 on: June 05, 2023, 06:25:08 AM »
I thought you said Josh made all this up it was fake and it didnt happen?

You guys claimed I was intoxicated and there were drugs that’s a lie also Josh claims I have 92 charges that is a lie. I have one single misdemeanor conviction. By all means pull my fare county court records they are clean

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #1374 on: June 05, 2023, 06:26:18 AM »
Why would you get the ambulance bill? Was she on your insurance?

They called back repeatedly and he hung up and was an asshole to them.  He's the big hero hanging up on 911.  Like I said, he put the cops in a very dangerous position.  He's lucky this didn't end in tragedy screaming at the cop and getting up out of his chair trying to obstruct the cop from going in the house to find a woman whose mom has just told you he has a history of violence with.

Just reading this one excerpt I see what's going on now.  I was confused about this and his custody case, thought that was the same woman.