Author Topic: Ferguson 'victim' has rap sheet, robbed store same morning  (Read 79546 times)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Re: Ferguson 'victim' has rap sheet, robbed store same morning
« Reply #250 on: August 22, 2014, 06:00:04 PM »
Has he called you "The Grand Wizard of the KKK" yet Archer?

That's when you really know you've won a debate with a liberal.

Not yet.  The guy has issues.  He once, out of the blue, went on a rant about how he was a better bodybuilder.  It was bizarre as that was not the topic of conversation. 
A

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #251 on: August 22, 2014, 06:01:49 PM »
You're obsessed with me, old man. Finally decided to grace this thread with your senile rambling?  What have I said that's' racist, gramps?  

Obsessed?  Bwahaha.  You'd like that, wouldn't you?  Because as far as I can tell almost every post of yours fairly screams for attention.  

And, seriously, what's this "gramps" shit?  How old are you again?  In your 40's, right?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #252 on: August 22, 2014, 06:09:22 PM »
Obsessed?  Bwahaha.  You'd like that, wouldn't you?  Because as far as I can tell almost every post of yours fairly screams for attention.  

And, seriously, what's this "gramps" shit?  How old are you again?  In your 40's, right?

Why would anyone want a creepy old man obessed with them?  Hey, its fine if its your thing.  Im not in my forties,  old timer.

Has he called you "The Grand Wizard of the KKK" yet Archer?

That's when you really know you've won a debate with a liberal.

I bet the night he said he was a better bodybuilder he spent a couple extra minutes in front of the mirror flexing while saying, "im a better bodybuilder than archer.  I know I am"  Hes got a lot of issues.
A

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #253 on: August 22, 2014, 06:13:07 PM »
Not yet.  The guy has issues.  He once, out of the blue, went on a rant about how he was a better bodybuilder.  It was bizarre as that was not the topic of conversation. 

Whateva.  Archer is a part-time troll.  His favorite subjects to troll about are misogyny and racism.  He takes extreme positions to get reactions from folks.  Who knows what he really believes.  (I choose to believe a black dude stole his wife, btw, lol.)

It's not that big of deal.  He just likes to bring the G&O style to this board which ain't so bad because this board gets a little stale sometimes.

I punked him one time (during a thread where he laughably wrote, "Statistics is a hobby of mine", lol) and then he looked all through my post history to find that I'd made no secret of the fact that I'm 50 so he uses ageist insults hoping it will bother me.  --- And it really does!! lol

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #254 on: August 22, 2014, 06:13:22 PM »

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #255 on: August 22, 2014, 06:15:31 PM »
Whateva.  Archer is a part-time troll.  His favorite subjects to troll about are misogyny and racism.  He takes extreme positions to get reactions from folks.  Who knows what he really believes.  (I choose to believe a black dude stole his wife, btw, lol.)

It's not that big of deal.  He just likes to bring the G&O style to this board which ain't so bad because this board gets a little stale sometimes.

I punked him one time (during a thread where he laughably wrote, "Statistics is a hobby of mine", lol) and then he looked all through my post history to find that I'd made no secret of the fact that I'm 50 so he uses ageist insults hoping it will bother me.  --- And it really does!! lol

Oh boy, you really are full of yourself, old fella.   You told me your age but memory does go with age.  Misogyny?  Prove it?  Extreme positions? Prove it.
A

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #256 on: August 22, 2014, 06:15:44 PM »
Why would anyone want a creepy old man obessed with them?  Hey, its fine if its your thing.  Im not in my forties,  old timer.

I bet the night he said he was a better bodybuilder he spent a couple extra minutes in front of the mirror flexing while saying, "im a better bodybuilder than archer.  I know I am"  Hes got a lot of issues.

One of my many issues is avoiding the use of apostrophes.  Thank you for cooperating.  lol

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #257 on: August 22, 2014, 06:17:46 PM »
Oh boy, you really are full of yourself, old fella.   You told me your age. 

That's a lie. 

If it's not, prove it. 

You like to go through post histories, don't ya?  Knock yourself out, there, stats enthusiast.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #258 on: August 22, 2014, 06:19:36 PM »
One of my many issues is avoiding the use of apostrophes.  Thank you for cooperating.  lol

You avoid thinking at all.   Youre trying your best to make this personal and that demonstrates how serious you take this.
A

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #259 on: August 22, 2014, 06:20:49 PM »
you gotta be shitting us right?

is this another "ppl on welfare are there b/c of bad luck and not personal choices" argument?

No, Tony.  Not at all.  

What I object to is Archer trying to make it seem like there are no decent black people when we all know there are.

You don't really think otherwise, do you?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #260 on: August 22, 2014, 06:21:23 PM »
Whateva.  Archer is a part-time troll.  His favorite subjects to troll about are misogyny and racism.  He takes extreme positions to get reactions from folks.  Who knows what he really believes.  (I choose to believe a black dude stole his wife, btw, lol.)

It's not that big of deal.  He just likes to bring the G&O style to this board which ain't so bad because this board gets a little stale sometimes.

I punked him one time (during a thread where he laughably wrote, "Statistics is a hobby of mine", lol) and then he looked all through my post history to find that I'd made no secret of the fact that I'm 50 so he uses ageist insults hoping it will bother me.  --- And it really does!! lol
lol what extreme positions does archer take?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #261 on: August 22, 2014, 06:21:33 PM »
That's a lie. 

If it's not, prove it. 

You like to go through post histories, don't ya?  Knock yourself out, there, stats enthusiast.

Prove that went through your post history.   I didnt by the way and you know it.  This is just your pathetic attempt to go off topic and make it personal by attacking me.  A man of your advanced years should know better.
A

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #262 on: August 22, 2014, 06:22:29 PM »
You avoid thinking at all.   Youre trying your best to make this personal and that demonstrates how serious you take this.

What about that 5-year old boy that you admitted raping?  

Wasn't that serious?  As a father, why shouldn't I take that personally?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #263 on: August 22, 2014, 06:23:29 PM »
No, Tony.  Not at all.  

What I object to is Archer trying to make it seem like there are no decent black people when we all know there are.

I never said that, geezer.  The problem of absentee fathers in the black community is well know.  Blacks themselves will tell you this. You just dont like me and have a hard time controlling yourself.
A

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #264 on: August 22, 2014, 06:23:46 PM »
No, Tony.  Not at all.  

come on now Kore, he didnt mean that anymore than the protestors mean that they feel that people dont think any black life matters...

He points out the truth in a lot of instances Kore. He is not saying all blacks are criminals, welfare users or bad parents.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #265 on: August 22, 2014, 06:24:33 PM »

That was you. If obama had a son he would look just like the boy you molested.
A

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #266 on: August 22, 2014, 06:25:20 PM »
Did you really just call Archer a troll??

Lmao, his posts are pretty much the most objective, rational and thought out of anyone on this board. Ive never seen him attack anyone

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #267 on: August 22, 2014, 06:25:29 PM »
lol what extreme positions does archer take?

That's a good question.  To be truthful, his positions (pro-rapist and pro-racial prejudice) aren't so extreme on this board.  

He did try to say that I'd raped a kid, though.

It was a funny thread where he pretty much got owned and he still seems to be smarting from it.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #268 on: August 22, 2014, 06:28:47 PM »
That's a good question.  To be truthful, his positions (pro-rapist and pro-racial prejudice) aren't so extreme on this board.  

It was a funny thread where he pretty much got owned and he still seems to be smarting from it.

How am I smarting.  If I were I would be following you from thread to thread.  Oh wait, thats what you do.  Prove that I'm pro-rape and pro-racial prejudice. 
A

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #269 on: August 22, 2014, 06:28:53 PM »
Prove that went through your post history.   I didnt by the way and you know it.  This is just your pathetic attempt to go off topic and make it personal by attacking me.  A man of your advanced years should know better.

Going through someone's post history isn't exactly a crime.  I'm not sure why you're so defensive about it. 

It's no big deal;  I got the best of you in some nonsensical discussion that you probably didn't even really care much about when you began it and you got a little pissed.  Just a little.  So, hey, I'm willing to let bygones be bygones if you are.

But I AM the better bodybuilder, I'm pretty sure.  lol

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #270 on: August 22, 2014, 06:29:52 PM »

Come on now.

Calm down.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #271 on: August 22, 2014, 06:31:51 PM »
Going through someone's post history isn't exactly a crime.  I'm not sure why you're so defensive about it.  

It's no big deal;  I got the best of you in some nonsensical discussion that you probably didn't even really care much about when you began it and you got a little pissed.  Just a little.  So, hey, I'm willing to let bygones be bygones if you are.

But I AM the better bodybuilder, I'm pretty sure.  lol
Ive never gotten pissed about anything youve said and I'm not being defensive now.  Saying something over and over again doesnt make it true.   Prove it is all I'm saying.
A

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #272 on: August 22, 2014, 06:32:03 PM »
That was you. If obama had a son he would look just like the boy you molested.

Archer, you are making me like you.  No homo.

Honestly, we could do some damage if we teamed up and went to this semi-feminist forum:
http://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/

You have to troll subtly there, though;  They are some ban-happy biotches.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #273 on: August 22, 2014, 06:33:21 PM »
come on now Kore, he didnt mean that anymore than the protestors mean that they feel that people dont think any black life matters...

He points out the truth in a lot of instances Kore. He is not saying all blacks are criminals, welfare users or bad parents.

Yeah, OK.  If you wanna speak for him, I'll stop tormenting him. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #274 on: August 22, 2014, 06:35:06 PM »

heres the issue Kore.

If in regards to the "pro racial prejudice" comment youre referring to the stop and frisk law he was arguing for. That has nothing to do with black people. He isnt advocating stopping blacks b/c they are black he is advocating stoping blacks b/c they commit a dispropotionately higher amount of crime. He would advocate stopping of whites if it was the other way around.

It isnt a race thing its a statistics thing